• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Loved Colbert last night.

im6NlEFkr4K9P.gif

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i should have found this thread earlier this year. watch everyday pretty much :p (Is colbert show rolled into this thread, too?)

the kids they had on colbert were interesting, but they're only like 12 and making a half million or whatever? shit.

(Is colbert show rolled into this thread, too?).

Yep. Should really say it in the title, tbh.

The Fox clips about boots on Colbert yesterday. Holy shit. If you didn't know it was Fox, you would actually think it was a parody. Unbelievable. Great Terry Gilliam interview, too.I love it when interviewees go along with his character.

Actually gonna miss Michael Che on the Daily Show even though he only just joined in the Summer. He did some decent bits. Much rather him than Jessica Williams.

davepoobond

prince hawk cat was amazing

michael che leaving was kind of a surprise, but he was pretty funny, so i guess he'll fit in on SNL. I half expected Samantha Bee to shout "TAKE ME WITH YOU"

atomsk

Party Pooper
So uh, #TheDailyShowGoneTooFar is trending on twitter at the moment.

Haven't watched last nights episode, what's the deal?

edit: has something to do with One Direction, I should have guessed... fucking twitter.

davepoobond

edit: has something to do with One Direction, I should have guessed... fucking twitter.

They had bill Cosby on the show

Keasar

I can't even remember the One Direction joke but it must have been harsh. :p

Silexx

The Daily Show ‏@TheDailyShow 11m11 minutes ago

Tonight! Either Jason Jones has pulled off a shocking coup or Jon is just out sick. Tune in to find out which!

So it appears that Jason will be filling in tonight. And as luck would have it, none other than Bill O'Reilly is the guest. Talk about throwing Jason to the wolves...

davepoobond

So it appears that Jason will be filling in tonight. And as luck would have it, none other than Bill O'Reilly is the guest. Talk about throwing Jason to the wolves...

Lol. I would have wanted to see Jon more, but this will be interesting I guess.

Can't watch until tomorrow though :(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Stewart is gone? Do I at least get Oliver? JONES?! Screw that. I'm going to go write my 200th book"

RoKKeR

Tuning in live tonight, seeing Jason hosting is hilarious.

Also holy fuck he is married to Samantha!??????? How did I not know that!? Unreal.

Rlan

Tuning in live tonight, seeing Jason hosting is hilarious.

Also holy fuck he is married to Samantha!??????? How did I not know that!? Unreal.

They used to do a lot of skits together about how much of a deadbeat his character is, particularly when Sam was pregnant on the show.

dani_dc

Jason is hosting?

Going to see it for sure, Jason is easily my favorite correspondent.

Shame about Bill O'Reilly dropping out, that would had been entertaining. But who cares, Jason is hosting!

Silexx

He didn't want it with Jason.

I think that this is something that was mutually agreed upon with the show. People are going to tune to see O'Reilly butt heads with Jon, not Jason (and Samantha, as it turns out).

Plus, you don't want to send someone hosting for the very first time going up against Papa Bear.

dani_dc

Oh, Samantha is hosting as well?

That's disappointing. I don't necessarily dislike her, but I much rather have Jason hosting by himself.

Keasar

If the guest schedule is any indication, seems like last night was a rerun of the O'Reilly episode. New episode perhaps tomorrow.

davepoobond

they've taken like 4 weeks off in the past two months it feels like. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Top Bottom