• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

LiK

Ballistictiger said:
They'll cry about having no black characters in a game actually.

This.
The man got spirit.

i know, you never win.

and i expect Sazh will be pretty cool as well after playing the demo. altho that little tussle with Lightning looks so wrong out of context... :lol

Shadow780 said:
Oh no, cannot unseen now...:lol

actually, that's been mentioned quite a bit before during FFX's release :lol

stuburns said:
If you don't like any game this team has made, why are you even in this thread?

Uh, I liked enough of FFVII that I can hope he'll return one day to at least that level of decent. There are games I hate that I still own and play on rare occasion...like FFVIII. Except I haven't played FFVIII since 2001.

I also liked KH1. KH2 sucked though.

Skilletor

xs_mini_neo said:
Uh, I liked enough of FFVII that I can hope he'll return one day to at least that level of decent. There are games I hate that I still own and play on rare occasion...like FFVIII. Except I haven't played FFVIII since 2001.

You should stop playing games you hate. Instead, try playing games you like. That's what I do.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
LiK said:
i know, you never win.

and i expect Sazh will be pretty cool as well after playing the demo. altho that little tussle with Lightning looks so wrong out of context... :lol

I want Sazh to not merely fit an archetype. The industry is so lacking in well written, positive black characters. Off the top of my head I can only think of Eli and Alyx Vance, Jade and Jolee Bindo. Oh and Skelter from Bloodlines was alright too

LiK

HK-47 said:
I want Sazh to not merely fit an archetype. The industry is so lacking in well written, positive black characters. Off the top of my head I can only think of Eli and Alyx Vance, Jade and Jolee Bindo. Oh and Skelter from Bloodlines was alright too

yea, but like most RPGs, we might learn more about him as the game progresses. i'm optimistic.

btw, i like Lightning LESS after playing the demo. i hope she doesnt turn out to be another emo character

Skilletor said:
You should stop playing games you hate. Instead, try playing games you like. That's what I do.

FFVIII is the only game I hate that I still own. Mostly because by the time I beat it other people already traded in dozens of copies to funcoland that the value dropped like a brick. lol So I just kept that worthless sucker. The others are now gone, though.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
xs_mini_neo said:

jansen4.jpg

Y2Kev said:
http://www.saneravings.com/images/Ming.png

SHES WEARING 3 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PANTS

Lost Odyssey's designs are atrocious

Jesus, mary, lord in heaven, what happened in the design studio at mistwalker???

neojubei

LiK said:
yes, LO character designs suck. less move on...

so, about that Sazh character...

why are you still piling on???

I'm not. :D I'll post a pic of Tidus. He is really poorly designed.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The chocobo in Sazh's hair is so cute in the demo. When I saw it it was like BURREEEE and I was like SQUEEE

edit: OMG THEY ACTUALLY ARE VEINY

EW EW EW

Customs has released the package.

Should be getting it on Monday.

You dillwads should talk about Final Fantasy XIII and not Lost Odyssey. (Lost Odyssey, IMO, is a fine game.)

Awntawn

Y2Kev said:
The chocobo in Sazh's hair is so cute in the demo. When I saw it it was like BURREEEE and I was like SQUEEE

edit: OMG THEY ACTUALLY ARE VEINY

http://i40.tinypic.com/2l92rud.jpg[/img

EW EW EW[/QUOTE]
Yeah people aren't making it up. There are more cleavage shots in the game too where it stands out even more.

neojubei

xs_mini_neo said:
Did he just play FFX?

Nomura's army did it.

DSC05578.jpg

Don't make Sazh angry. I take such bad shots with my camera, sigh. I love Sazh's design and Lightning's but I hate Snow's design. Damn homeless person.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That is incredible detail. Look at the light on his chest. It actually reflects differently, like real skin.

jett

D-Member
Her legs also have teh veinz. This is some detail I could do without.

edit: I just remembered you can see veins on Snow's chest in some direct feed pictures. I guess it's the new JRPG trend!

neojubei

Y2Kev said:
That is incredible detail. Look at the light on his chest. It actually reflects differently, like real skin.

I just want his coat.

Oh and homeless man coming through. Is that shirt ripped or is he wearing Victoria Secret.

DSC05591.jpg

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Shadow780 said:
Lighting is the scarier one.

Yeah, I pointed it out before but she looks like she's gonna shoot him in the back of the head.

Its the lips plus the shadow around the eye

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
HK-47 said:

Posting this on the new page cause I did sorta want to continue that discussion

LiK said:
btw, i like Lightning LESS after playing the demo. i hope she doesnt turn out to be another emo character

She isn't supposed to be emo, she's just a very serious character according from what little has been revealed about her personality.

Top Bottom