• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Cdammen said:
Thanks for spoiling... :(

Thanks for doing it too, he had fixed it.

The_Dude said:
So, my copy sits at the warehouse a second day :( Now I won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Welcome to the club Dude.

Xdrive05

Shit just got real on the live feed. I just got sorta spoiled... it was god damned amazing but spoiled for me... Don't ruin your virgin eyes if you can help it.

GQman2121

Banned
I think I'm done with looking at the vids. I've seen enough to hold me over till Tuesday morning.

The dude on Youtube who put together the different parts did a good job of showing just about everything that I wanted to see.

So yesterday I had an email from HMV informing me that my copy of GTA4 would be posted Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day Guaranteed) to ensure I get my copy on time.

Today my order status is updated.... to this.....

shippedgta4.jpg

:D :D :D

newsguy

:lol the guy blew up a gas station and the one guy who lived got blown up in the second explosion and literally flew past Niko.

newsguy

No more car handling complaints. This guy has been playing alot and I just watched hime weave in and out of traffic perfectly with a
Corvette.

Urishizu said:
Getting a US copy to Japan. It worries me that Play-Asia does not have a definite ship date for it though, as with Halo 3 they were right on the ball.

Yeah I know what you saying.. Do you think they might not even have there supply in yet then?

I thought they might issue a statement on the site just to let people know what is happening.

newsguy

Fallout-NL said:
Oh well, you're spoiling yourself a little less this way.

Its funny cause whenever these guys get in a car I immediately turn down the volume. I never want to hear dj's or music.

burgerdog

I watched the stream for about 15minutes, fucking epic. When I went to get my MGS4 saga v2 dvd I paid for GTAIV completely, can't wait :O

GQman2121

Banned
I just want to say that I hate anyone of you people in North America that receives this game before the 28th.

I'm pounding the Haterade and pissing it on all of you. :p

That is all........

JCtheMC

I just had a flipping bad day, playing some GTA would be the ultimate way to relax.

Watching live GTA comes in second. Thank you lord.

Onemic

Damn it. I tried calling my local EB to see if they're curretnly selling GTAIV, but it looks like they're staying commited to selling it on the 29th. The bastards!

As others have stated, where the heck is the TV marketing for this game? I haven't been to the movies in a while, so I don't know if they are airing something before the films. All I have seen is the Gamestop ad. Microsoft is no where near pushing this like Halo, which is what I thought they said they wanted. Ads on building and billboards is cool and all, but it's no where near the marketing exposure Halo got.

super-heated plasma said:
As others have stated, where the heck is the TV marketing for this game? I haven't been to the movies in a while, so I don't know if they are airing something before the films. All I have seen is the Gamestop ad. Microsoft is no where near pushing this like Halo, which is what I thought they said they wanted. Ads on building and billboards is cool and all, but it's no where near the marketing exposure Halo got.

"Hey, MS! Come on down to the offices! We want to show you, one of our programmers has been holed up in this hospital waiting room for four hours. He's shot and killed like 120 people. MS? Hello, Microsoft? Guys?"

But yeah, no, I have no idea why they haven't done any commercials.

WOW, Coney Island looks spot on, right down to the ramps up to the boardwark.

Fucking amazing.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
super-heated plasma said:

sure i'm lttp but i don't like that commercial at all either. just feels cheap as hell.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
oh my fuckin jesus BOYS NOIZE AND SIMIAN ARE IN THIS GAME?! I was gonna make a custom station with them!:lol

holy shit, Radio Broker is musically sucking my dick!

Top Bottom