• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

"Yes, you're all waiting for the GTA IV face-off, and Eurogamer have something special lined up for that, but in the meantime, perhaps they can tempt you with this delicious range of cross-platform fancies?"

Prepare yourselves :lol

TeTr1C

AHHH MUST STOP WATCHING LIVE FEED.

Damnit. Atleast I'm turning down the volume and going to another tab when he does missions. :lol

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Xdrive05 said:
Shit just got real on the live feed. I just got sorta spoiled... it was god damned amazing but spoiled for me... Don't ruin your virgin eyes if you can help it.
I thought R* shut him down already. Not that I would look anyways. There's only a few more days left until release.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Spider_Jerusalem said:
"Yes, you're all waiting for the GTA IV face-off, and Eurogamer have something special lined up for that, but in the meantime, perhaps they can tempt you with this delicious range of cross-platform fancies?"

Prepare yourselves :lol

I'm so glad that's going in a thread of it's own. This official thread is nice and peaceful. :D

newsguy

BenjaminBirdie said:
Wow, this guy really is terrible.

Tell me about it! I keep leaving the tab and waiting for him to finish the mission to avoid anything story related. He's now repeated it so much that each time I go back I catch a little piece of what he's doing. I am at the point where I've seen so much I can pretty much piece it together.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Can't seem to get a connection to the feed at work. Need impressions, not just blanket comments or smiley's people!

Doc Evils

So I went Oxford street today (famous for its shopping for you yanks) and took some pics of the front store:

2lncoxs.jpg

nx63d.jpg

wiifit seems to be big too

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Brandon F said:
Can't seem to get a connection to the feed at work. Need impressions, not just blanket comments or smiley's people!
he attacked some lady after throwing her out of he car, stabbed her ot death, then random people on the street, like atleast 6 of them, attacked him!:lol Then the police were called, he tried to run, he wanted to steal a gun off a cop...unfortunately, the cop had a shotgun.:D

Ariexv

newsguy said:
Tell me about it! I keep leaving the tab and waiting for him to finish the mission to avoid anything story related. He's now repeated it so much that each time I go back I catch a little piece of what he's doing. I am at the point where I've seen so much I can pretty much piece it together.
He's done doing missions for now, but he said he has to go in like 45 minutes or something

Brashnir

Iamthegamer said:
He's fucking running in circles:lol

this guy is seriously the worst GTA player ever. He decides to try and get away from the cops, so he ditches his car and starts wandering on foot, then runs in circles rather than actually trying to get away.

painey

just found out a big storyline spoiler
you have to decide who dies, Dwayne or Playboy X.. one must die and one must live
I will definitely go on different branches on my 2nd "achievement" run through to see how the story differs.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
You guys posting comments about the Live feeds are making it really hard for me to resist watching them.

Go back to your own thread before I crack....please.... ;_;

Top Bottom