• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gundam Thread of Gunpla, Origins, and 35 Years of GUNDAMUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 units seems like an awful lot for a game that has like, a 5 second character select timer.

All the better to nerf SEED suit selection for newcomers and people who don't use the bookmarked suit spaces, nyohoho.

But in all seriousness, I THINK they bumped up the time limit in FB.

Reknoc

All the better to nerf SEED suit selection for newcomers and people who don't use the bookmarked suit spaces, nyohoho.

Hopefully by quite a bit.

scamco to offer DLC time extensions

Sadly belivable..

Character Select Time Extender - 500¥
Never allow your crippling indecision to force you to be stuck with LaGOWE again, like the indecisive dog you are.

In online, you choose your character in the waiting room before it ever attempts to match you. It will only throw you in a match once a pair is ready to go. Shouldn't have to worry about the time limit anymore.

CorvoSol

KYIljOb.gif

That's right, let the truth touch your chest like a sumo wrestler's heavy hand.

Hopefully by quite a bit.

Sadly belivable..

Character Select Time Extender - 500¥
Never allow your crippling indecision to force you to be stuck with LaGOWE again, like the indecisive dog you are.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a LaGOWE in the wild.
Now the Gunner ZAKU, THAT'S the suit everyone falls back on.

In online, you choose your character in the waiting room before it ever attempts to match you. It will only throw you in a match once a pair is ready to go. Shouldn't have to worry about the time limit anymore.

It's a neat feature that I will probably never use, even though I should, because I never pay attention to the manual.

CorvoSol

At last Lacus Khlyane's goal of world domination will be fulfilled. Poor Haman, if only she'd succeeded in wooing Judau. She could've prevented the entire plot of Char's Counter Attack then and there.

Beth Cyra

But there's justice right there, she's piloting it

And she has no right to do so in any real form. For god sake, she took it to him while Jesus held her hand. She isn't a pilot and the fact they keep giving slots in games like this and Gundam Musou while real pilots and their suits are left out just pisses me off.

Ryuukan

And she has no right to do so in any real form. For god sake, she took it to him while Jesus held her hand. She isn't a pilot and the fact they keep giving slots in games like this and Gundam Musou while real pilots and their suits are left out just pisses me off.

I heard they lose medical and dental if they don't make the roster

Ezalc

There's already a ridiculous amount of Seed Gundams. While I sit here and wait for the day Nether Gundam becomes playable.

CorvoSol

Wouldn't you do the same? I know I would!

On the one hand, sure, 'cuz I liked Mashmyre way more. On the other hand I assumed that since Japan hates ZZ and its less horrible grim tone than Zeta, they'd opt for Glemmy since Glemmy is the Char of ZZ, Judau's rival, the captor of his sister, and the guy who ultimately
causes Haman's downfall by causing infighting.

I just wasn't expecting them to choose goofy ol' Mashmyre over srs bzns Glemmy.

On the one hand, sure, 'cuz I liked Mashmyre way more. On the other hand I assumed that since Japan hates ZZ and its less horrible grim tone than Zeta, they'd opt for Glemmy since Glemmy is the Char of ZZ, Judau's rival, the captor of his sister, and the guy who ultimately
causes Haman's downfall by causing infighting.

I just wasn't expecting them to choose goofy ol' Mashmyre over srs bzns Glemmy.

Actually, I think that's Serious Business Mashmyre - notice that he's wearing the same outfit that he had in the second half of ZZ, when he came back all jaded and junk. I'd say that he's as serious as Glemmy likes to think he is.

I mean, the real reason Mashmyre got in is because he was in one of the earlier VS games, and it's way easier to just remake him in the new engine than to make a new movelist from scratch - but I like to pretend that the devs simply showed good taste for once.

CorvoSol

Actually, I think that's Serious Business Mashmyre - notice that he's wearing the same outfit that he had in the second half of ZZ, when he came back all jaded and junk. I'd say that he's as serious as Glemmy likes to think he is.

I mean, the real reason Mashmyre got in is because he was in one of the earlier VS games, and it's way easier to just remake him in the new engine than to make a new movelist from scratch - but I like to pretend that the devs simply showed good taste for once.

Even a goofy character has to be serious'd up for the fans.

Aizo

Banned
98 units seems like an awful lot for a game that has like, a 5 second character select timer.
This is the bane of my existence when I go to the arcade. It's always a rush.
The fact this is a real thing when Altron EW, Blitz, and Leopard Destroy are left sidelined shows there is no fucking justice in this shitty world.

There is tons of justice. Some might say... an Infinite amount!

Lacus is dabes tho. Bight slap don't mean nothing to superior SEED master race.

vGzPwPX.gif

iwNPbsFuejqYk.gif

I've never seen this corruption of "the best," but I'm instantly horrified. You called SEED superior. You used a joke that makes you associate with Aryans. This joke post hurts. I'm so sad now. ;_;

MG RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam anyone? New kit coming from Premium Bandai. Based on the 2.0 frame, not 3.0.

As cool as the 3.0 frame is, I like that they used the more anime-esque 2.0 for it because classic MSV is always cooler with a hand-drawn style to me.

There will inevitably be a G3 and prototype release for the 3.0 though. Probably web-exclusives as well.

Ezalc

Dude, Samus blew up Zebes and SR-388. I don't want that woman anywhere near any meaningful semi-spherical object of value to me.

She's way hotter than that pink haired chick though. And she's a bounty hunter. Plus how many guys could say their gf is awesome enough to blow up planets single-handedly. Not many!

CorvoSol

She's way hotter than that pink haired chick though. And she's a bounty hunter. Plus how many guys could say their gf is awesome enough to blow up planets single-handedly. Not many!

Dude. Crater. Where your nads should be.

And that's before she starts demanding a baby.

Ezalc

Only after she does the same to me man.

Also, Other M doesn't count just saying. It's kind of like the second season of 00. Never happened.

Wubby

As cool as the 3.0 frame is, I like that they used the more anime-esque 2.0 for it because classic MSV is always cooler with a hand-drawn style to me.

There will inevitably be a G3 and prototype release for the 3.0 though. Probably web-exclusives as well.

Yeah I'm not complaining either. When I saw what they were going for it made sense that the 2.0 frame would be perfect for this. I put a pre-order in for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom