• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Grinchy

Banned
Is that Sirius XM complaint thread in OT accurate? Sirius now costs $19 a month? The last I had it (prob back in '08 or so) it was only $10. So much for the merger keeping costs low.

Is it 2 companies or one, Robin? Why is the government looking so hard at us while letting other big, greedy companies merge and raise prices, Robin?

btw, putting Robin at the end of every sentence is my favorite thing to do, Robin.

RangersFan

Is it 2 companies or one, Robin? Why is the government looking so hard at us while letting other big, greedy companies merge and raise prices, Robin?

btw, putting Robin at the end of every sentence is my favorite thing to do, Robin.

Anything else Robin?

I remember him saying the merger would allow them to lower prices.

xclaw

Is that Sirius XM complaint thread in OT accurate? Sirius now costs $19 a month? The last I had it (prob back in '08 or so) it was only $10. So much for the merger keeping costs low.

They took away internet streaming and then offered it back at an increase of 4$/month... and last year sent out an email stating they were increasing the radio monthly rate by 1$... so they're essentially nickel and diming their rates up.

You have to call in now to complain and "cancel" in order to get anything around the what used to be 10$/month. If I recall when I originally signed up it was like 8$/month.

Grinchy

Banned
I just watched a movie called Being Flynn with Robert Deniro and Paul Dano. Fucking Joey Boots had a part in it. He had like 10 lines. And he actually did a good job. I was so shocked to see him pop into the movie out of nowhere.

Nuklear

Banned
"Yo, Whitney can I please eat your pussy?" lol fucking Hanzi... great pickup line!

and LOL @ Eric the Midget doing a "British" voice.. holy shit.

Grinchy

Banned
Did anyone watch the birthday bash?

A lot of the things that didn't make a lot of sense or sounded like they were falling flat on the radio played much better in video form.

Could you imagine having Eliza Jordana on your writing staff now? Someone who has little to no experience as a comedy writer.

Grinchy

Banned
Could you imagine having Eliza Jordana on your writing staff now? Someone who has little to no experience as a comedy writer.

I don't want to get into "tinfoil hat" territory, but the fact that she secretly writes for the show makes me question what's really going on there. Is the whole relationship with Benjy an act? Is she playing this weird mental character when she's on the show?

I mean I could believe either side of it. I could believe that she's really just some crazy lady that's with him or I could believe that she's some wanna be comedy writer who they had hired before they even cooked up the stupid relationship.

Tarkus

Hey now!!! Just found the OT. I've been a listener for the entirety of the satellite years.

Btw, hateman was the best caller ever! Love this Sal and Richard with hateman's messages chopped up.
NSFW

RangersFan

Hey now!!! Just found the OT. I've been a listener for the entirety of the satellite years.

Btw, hateman was the best caller ever! Love this Sal and Richard with hateman's messages chopped up.
NSFW

look at this guy, finding the OT right when it just about died...

Nice username...Steve Langford has a huge penis, I want it inside my mouth, oh oh, big huge penis. Sour, sour, can you hear me, can you hear me? are your parents there, can you put them on.

Tarkus

look at this guy, finding the OT right when it just about died...

Nice username...Steve Langford has a huge penis, I want it inside my mouth, oh oh, big huge penis. Sour, sour, can you hear me, can you hear me? are your parents there, can you put them on.
His cock measures seventeen...
...seven-teen
Ooowooo! Hello hello, this is Gary. I give my username a noine out of ten.

Tarkus

Bernie Goldberg was cracking up while O'Reilly was trying to be serious. O'Reilly is calling for the call screeners job over this. lol
Long live Janks!
"This woman news anchor (MSNBC) makes Ron Burgandy look like Walter Kronkite."
They had listed as an exclusive!!!
Sour? Sour.

I want you to go to jail for this.

ring ring ring
Hello
Steve Langford's monster fat penis (monster fat penis). I need it inside of me
Sorry Steve, I'm real busy. Can I call you right back?

Nuklear

Banned
The whole Benjy/Elissa thing is pretty messed up. Benjy just can't admit it's over and she's stupid for hanging around with him still. Actually both are dumbasses.

Tarkus

The whole Benjy/Elissa thing is pretty messed up. Benjy just can't admit it's over and she's stupid for hanging around with him still. Actually both are dumbasses.
Yeah, it's getting on my nerves. I almost don't believe it. What woman would be with a man in 2014 in NYC and not want to fuck until they're married. I never missed Artie on the as much as do now.

RangersFan

Yeah, it's getting on my nerves. I almost don't believe it. What woman would be with a man in 2014 in NYC and not want to fuck until they're married. I never missed Artie on the as much as do now.

I've been listening to every single show in order from the debut of satellite in jan 06 and on. And it's like night and day. It's actually depressing the contrast between the live shows now and the older shows. I've made my way to Aug 08 right around Artie's first public relapse when he missed the Saget Roast. It's crazy how much better the show was. The live shows now are just boring and lack any atmosphere. It's amazing how much better Artie made the show. And it wasn't just Artie, everyone in studio seemed more invested and more lively. Some would argue Howard's been mailing it in for a decade now, but really he's been mailing it in for 4 years now. The loss of Artie and the 3 day format killed this fucking show. Something that has been a big part of my life. I just go through the motions at this point Mon-Wed, and have the show on in the background during my commute and work. THSS at this point is something I have to go through until Wrap Up is on. Wrap Up is the best show on the channels. Rappaport on Wrap Up yesterday was so great.

Tarkus

I've been listening to every single show in order from the debut of satellite in jan 06 and on. And it's like night and day. It's actually depressing the contrast between the live shows now and the older shows. I've made my way to Aug 08 right around Artie's first public relapse when he missed the Saget Roast. It's crazy how much better the show was. The live shows now are just boring and lack any atmosphere. It's amazing how much better Artie made the show. And it wasn't just Artie, everyone in studio seemed more invested and more lively. Some would argue Howard's been mailing it in for a decade now, but really he's been mailing it in for 4 years now. The loss of Artie and the 3 day format killed this fucking show. Something that has been a big part of my life. I just go through the motions at this point Mon-Wed, and have the show on in the background during my commute and work. THSS at this point is something I have to go through until Wrap Up is on. Wrap Up is the best show on the channels. Rappaport on Wrap Up yesterday was so great.
I thought I found something great when the Nick and Artie Show was on. Then I found out it was pg-13 :( Artie is gold. Whatever he did in those writers' meetings was perfect. I feel the same as you do. Also notice that the quality of show has dropped since the amount of sybian rides has been reduced. No shit. Thanks Beth O. Fuck you!
yucko.jpg

P.S. Howard - Artie's books were better than yours

VPhys

Wait, I haven't caught up on the shows. Did Benjy reveal he and Elisa have never had intercourse?

Tarkus

Wait, I haven't caught up on the shows. Did Benjy reveal he and Elisa have never had intercourse?
From what I gather, they had sex at first and then Elisa decided to save that act for someone that she'll be with for the rest of her life. They haven't sex in over a year I believe. Benjy won't commit because he's well...Benjy. They apparently do everything but intercourse, though the whole story seems hard to believe for me.

From what I gather, they had sex at first and then Elisa decided to save that act for someone that she'll be with for the rest of her life. They haven't sex in over a year I believe. Benjy won't commit because he's well...Benjy. They apparently do everything but intercourse, though the whole story seems hard to believe for me.

I dont listen anymore but its Benjy so its probably fake.

Van Owen

Banned
I pretty much just fast forward through the majority of the show now and only listen to parts that sound interesting from the recap, which is pretty rare.

Skipping through this Ronnie hypnotism thing from yesterday. I don't know how anyone can listen to this fake shit and the fake laughter makes it even worse.

Lazslo

Anyone know if the show is Live again tomorrow morning (7/28/14)? It's so hard to tell when they're not on vacation these days.

Van Owen

Banned
Anyone know if the show is Live again tomorrow morning (7/28/14)? It's so hard to tell when they're not on vacation these days.

Yes, and they had a great booking with Joan Rivers lol.

A caller also got dumped out of the wrap up show for comparing Beth to Imus' wife who Howard talked about on the show today. He said at least her charity helps people not animals lol. Howard is such a pussy these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqlLXeQpTss

Stern also made fun of Imus for meeting his wife on a radio contest and how pathetic that is....while Fred is sitting right next to him and met his wife during a contest on the show.

RangersFan

Yes, and they had a great booking with Joan Rivers lol.

A caller also got dumped out of the wrap up show for comparing Beth to Imus' wife who Howard talked about on the show today. He said at least her charity helps people not animals lol. Howard is such a pussy these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqlLXeQpTss

Stern also made fun of Imus for meeting his wife on a radio contest and how pathetic that is....while Fred is sitting right next to him and met his wife during a contest on the show.

I'm so glad it got posted, the caller was spot on. I was so mad when they dumped the call.

Top Bottom