• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Nuklear

Banned
Eric Andre was fucking awesome! He would be a perfect fit for the show!

Edit: Just watched a few episodes of his show and wow the guy is a genius!

The Jim Carrey Interview was great today, but HOLY SHIET WAS ROBIN ANNOYING she kept jumping in on the interview and stepping over both Howard and Jim.

DonDraper

Banned
I enjoyed Howard hanging up on Hanzi the other day. Fuck that loser. But how the hell does Hanzi, as well as other wack packers get on an open phone line again so fast? They gotta be calling in via a direct line or something, right? Like if I called and got hung up on, I can't imagine I'd be lucky enough to be able to call back in and manage an open line again so fast.

appaws

Banned
I enjoyed Howard hanging up on Hanzi the other day. Fuck that loser. But how the hell does Hanzi, as well as other wack packers get on an open phone line again so fast? They gotta be calling in via a direct line or something, right? Like if I called and got hung up on, I can't imagine I'd be lucky enough to be able to call back in and manage an open line again so fast.

Yeah, they have a separate line.

DonDraper

Banned
How fucking pathetic is Bobo? Howard is way too nice him. Old Howard would have ripped into for being so pathetic.

I wish we could go a week... um, I mean, 3 days, without any wack pack callers. I'm getting sick of Bobo, Maryanne, Hanzi and the like calling in every fucking day.

And while we're at it, lets stop with the opera guy song parodies. Dude is a one trick pony fucking hack. All his shit sounds the same. Please.

RangersFan

I wish we could go a week... um, I mean, 3 days, without any wack pack callers. I'm getting sick of Bobo, Maryanne, Hanzi and the like calling in every fucking day.

And while we're at it, lets stop with the opera guy song parodies. Dude is a one trick pony fucking hack. All his shit sounds the same. Please.
I actually think Daniel Mendelson is great. His JD song where he "whoops" always makes me chuckle.

The Wack Pack is a lot less interesting than it used to be is all. The best are dead, now boring or just aren't on the show much.

I'd gladly take Eric Andre fucking with Mariann and Bobo though.

Grinchy

Banned
Just a heads up, Beth will be on next week to promote her latest literary masterpiece. I know you won't want to miss it.

OMD I can't wait!

There's nothing more riveting than a Beth interview. I hope we get more details about that incredibly real and not made up story about how she got her cell phone back and how the guy who picked it up is now in jail!

Van Owen

Banned
OMD I can't wait!

There's nothing more riveting than a Beth interview. I hope we get more details about that incredibly real and not made up story about how she got her cell phone back and how the guy who picked it up is now in jail!

Only thing more real was the Robin Williams story.

Howard ranting about not even wanting to be there during the chemical spray rant this morning was pretty telling of the show's quality in general of late.

I feel like they are jamming the other Wack Packers down our throat since Eric died. Outside of Hanzi, we were rarely hearing from Jeff the Drunk (outside of his fued with Eric), High Pitch Eric, and Bobo to some degree. I feel like they are trying to make something work with these guys and they just suck so it won't happen. The Jeff the Bore bit isn't funny... ripping on a caller for being a shitty caller isn't funny. He isn't funny so why bother with him on the show at all?

Nuklear

Banned
I can't wait to see how Benjy fucks up his interview with Beth.

I was surprised they had Skrillex on the show. It must have been a favor to Gary and his kid. I didn't mind him having him on though as EDM is blowing up in the States. Ellie Goulding would have been a better fit if they wanted an EDM peformer on the show since she could have actually performed in studio. She has an amazing voice.

Van Owen

Banned
Hahaha. This is so true!

"I was in middle of writing a letter to Robin Williams for the first time ever when I heard he died!"

He also said Beth came down to his office or whatever and told him the news the first time he told the story, then last week she called him on the phone later in the day and told him.

RangersFan

1WrGmgL.jpg

Top Bottom