• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

NYR

I'm happy. Something to listen to in the ride into work for the next 5 years, which seems like a lifetime. Better than anything out there, I don't want to go back to music, doesn't get me going that early like Howard. Thursday/Friday video archive days for me now, so that is cool.

Grinchy

Banned
Announcing now...or he's trolling us

For reals spoiler
another 5 year contract
complete archives as well as video coming to an app developed by Sirius

Wow, I can't believe they are finally bringing video back (and that it took this long).

I hope financial details leak out soon.

"Robin this Jennifer what's her name? Atison? Anison? She's got a punim like a .. GORGEOUS MODEL."

"Rosie O'Donnell is a big, fa NTASTIC LADY"
LOL

NYR

Watched that sport clip 3 times, so good. But to be honest, it slows out near the end, smart move by the show not to play it all.

"You know what to do, you know what to do" - my fav line ever

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CWcG_plWUAEKYy2.jpg:large

Tarkus

Lemme try to name them.
From top L to R:
Jeff the Drunk, Wendy, Beet

Medicated Pete, Bigfoot it is

High pitch Eric, Gary the Conqueror, melrose Larry Green, Tan Mom

Mick the Nerd

How'd I do?

Dalek

Hey did anyone hear the Sour Shoes Christmas Special? Steve Langford and Sour were reunited!

"I no longer want you to go to jail for this."

Tarkus

Hey did anyone hear the Sour Shoes Christmas Special? Steve Langford and Sour were reunited!

"I no longer want you to go to jail for this."
Relistening now. I must say, it's some of my best work. I'd give a noine point noine noine.

Grinchy

Banned
You're fuckin me widda rake!

You know how you can tell if you've gotta good sperm count? She gotta chew before she swallows! he ha ha! Come on, that's killer shit! That's what I do!

You work for dat prick, Howid Stoin??

You mean you guys booked me with no idea who I am or what I do?

Dalek

You're fuckin me widda rake!

You know how you can tell if you've gotta good sperm count? She gotta chew before she swallows! he ha ha! Come on, that's killer shit! That's what I do!

You work for dat prick, Howid Stoin??

You mean you guys booked me with no idea who I am or what I do?

Excuse me, uh....Jokeman is it?

statham

Howard Stern -- 'Wack Packer' Arrested For Threatening Fellow Packer ... "You're A Dead MF'er"
Sources tell us, Eric was arrested in Queens for threatening text messages to The Elephant Boy, including "You're a dead mother f***er I'll break your face and strangle you."

Eric was busted for aggravated harassment and held for about hour before getting out.

Eric tells us he became frustrated with The Elephant Boy after he continuously attacked him on Twitter. He says Elephant Boy made fun of his dead mom, disability benefits and has falsely tried to be his friend in the past.

Elephant Boy says he was only joking around, nothing he said to High Pitch was malicious
http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/23/howard-sten-wack-pack-arrested-threats-high-pitch-eric/

Risible

I used to be a stern listener back in the WNBC/KROCK days here in NY. Once he left terrestrial radio I no longer listened as I didn't subscribe.

I was wondering if there were any resources for the old shows. I would LOVE some compilations - has anyone ever created, say, a compilation for the whole Sam Kinison/Bon Jovi feud, that was quite the saga. Stern had a number of great ongoing sagas through those years and I would love to be able to listen to them again in their entirety.

Any ideas?

Grinchy

Banned
I never heard the Seth Rogan phone-in interview where he was in Strahan's dressing room. How did I miss that when I was going through the episodes?

nocode

I used to be a stern listener back in the WNBC/KROCK days here in NY. Once he left terrestrial radio I no longer listened as I didn't subscribe.

I was wondering if there were any resources for the old shows. I would LOVE some compilations - has anyone ever created, say, a compilation for the whole Sam Kinison/Bon Jovi feud, that was quite the saga. Stern had a number of great ongoing sagas through those years and I would love to be able to listen to them again in their entirety.

Any ideas?

They did a huge History of Howard Stern special a few years ago. I think it was two weeks long, and it went through his entire career. I'm sure you could find that somehow.

Any ideas?

There are (were) tons of compilations on youtube.

Grinchy

Banned
The only real way to get some older shows and user-made compilations can't really be discussed here, unfortunately. I think the Sirius app now also allows you to listen to older shows, but I don't know if it has compilations like that.

Dalek

Tikki Tie Mane!

"He was a friend of mine" got me legit teared up, man. I loved Bob. I can't believe the last time he was on the show was 2007!! Man, time flies.

Top Bottom