• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Dalek

10366252_350375621752788_3711734050320232682_n.jpg

Tarkus

So, is Eric Andre working in the back office everyday now as a writer? That might explain the increased quality of the show.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I want to have a commitment and I want to give a commitment.

I lost my lover, and I lost my best friend. And you lost your lover and you lost your best friend, but you gained a lover and you gained a best friend.

Dalek

The conversation on friday where the entire staff was talking about Beet shitting on the floor, and then the cleaning woman who came to clean it up-I was laughing so hard. The two lines that killed me:

Howard said he got a call from HR and the cleaning lady deported herself. And then instead of leaving the country she flushed herself down the toilet.

Let's fuck some whores! Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Uh ...whoa! Who wants a box?! I gave away a box!

25721-thumbs752946f6c210fb9ea9630a976f66b1e0_500_0_0.jpg

And what's gonna happen is he's gonna end up taking a nice drink.
Wait - this is that girl from the booty shot in the bathroom with the NASCAR sign in the background?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Every time I see this thread bumped I wonder what wack packer died.

Did they just reinvent the show or what's the deal. We went from 5 weeks straight of female celebrity housewives to now all just wack packers???

appaws

Banned
Who the fuck leaks from their dick after pissing? Howard has a big fat prostate confirmed.

It happens to me. And I'm only 38. It happens to me exactly like Howard says. Shake shake shake-nothing. Then all of a sudden...

Same for me. 41. It came out of nowhere a year or two ago. I've been to a urologist and had it checked out. Not much to do about it.

Dalek

Is this how my late 30's and 40's are going to be?

This will be the least of your concerns. This was the first year I've started to feel "old". Just random aches and pains out of nowhere-no energy and dripping like Howard said.

The other day my wife was on the phone and then tried to tell me something. I couldn't hear her and I just kept saying "WHO?" and "WHAT?". Something in the ear dries up-there's no lubrication.

Top Bottom