• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Ducky_McGee said:
One of my neighbors in Denver is a lengthy black teenager.
The only thing you mentioned in your language since you called that I care anything about is the word God. Everything else has been nasty, obscene, vile, PERverted.

I think the reason the technology stuff annoys me so much is it's been such a 180 in a short amount of time. It seems like a month ago he was mocking podcasts, now he watches them on his iPad. Twitter was a waste of time and people that did it for free were stupid, and now he loves it. The iPhone was horrible and he'd never be able to get used to a touch keypad, now he loves it.

And hearing about how little he understands all of it just reminds me how old he is.

That being said, I love everything else.

Woody Allen is a straight up pedo. On the other hand maybe i shoul get in the movie business. I watched manhattan and never thought it was based on his real life.

SNUFFAGUFFAGUS.

Uhhh. Look here you.... mud sucking bastard. I love you man, but NEVER THE LESS I can't LIVE on these slave wages you're paying me. You understand.

Maklershed said:
lol

He likes to bring blueberries in a tupperware.

FROM CHILE. THE BEST BLUEBERRIES ARE FROM CHILE. I KEEP AN INVENTORY OF SARDINES AND BLUEBERRIES. ON MONDAY I EAT RICE AND SHINE WHICH HOWARD TURNED ME ON TO. FRIDAY WE GO TO THE KENTUCKY FRIED.

nocode

Okay, I can't resist...Ben...BENNNNNN!!! You want more coffee??? DO YOU WANT MORE COFFEE!!!! Oh Ben, we have to get back to the sex dungeon.

Daigoro

Ducky_McGee said:
SNUFFAGUFFAGUS.

Uhhh. Look here you.... mud sucking bastard. I love you man, but NEVER THE LESS I can't LIVE on these slave wages you're paying me. You understand.

lol. perfect.

aparisi2274

Anyone still listening to today's show? I just saw this tweet come over from the sternshow twitter feed

"Courteney Cox just walked into the studio! Howard tells her he feels she's having sex w/ her costar & she should tell David that"

EDIT:

http://twitpic.com/4kqttn

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
catching up on old episodes ( 2 weeks, lol), please tell me ass napkin and debbie are indeed getting married!

gdt

I love how Robin was ragging on that vegan guy yesterday. He did everything she does now :lol.

That must be why that segment was picked.

gdt

God, I forgot just how fucking creepy the guy who taxidermy'd his daughter was.

Holy fucking crap.

Dunno if it's real, as even the staff were weirded out by the body/doubting the whole thing, but doesn't matter. Dude is fuuuuuuuucked in the head.

gdt5016 said:
God, I forgot just how fucking creepy the guy who taxidermy'd his daughter was.

Holy fucking crap.

Dunno if it's real, as even the staff were weirded out by the body/doubting the whole thing, but doesn't matter. Dude is fuuuuuuuucked in the head.

Wasn't it confirmed way back when that the whole thing was a hoax?

Speaking of hoaxes .. I can't stand it when they get Sal on the Wrap Up show and he plays up how dumb he is. "Ughh China is on our southern border. Japan is north of California. I take apecia. This is funny right?!!"

Maklershed said:
Speaking of hoaxes .. I can't stand it when they get Sal on the Wrap Up show and he plays up how dumb he is. "Ughh China is on our southern border. Japan is north of California. I take apecia. This is funny right?!!"

I honestly believe that-maybe I'm naive but it's so incredibly dumb, I believe it.

smurfx

get some go again
MDavis360 said:
Wasn't it confirmed way back when that the whole thing was a hoax?
i think i remember it being revealed that it was a bit and that some company that specializes in those kinda bits was hired. they had also done some other things for the stern show and other shows as well. lots of those crazy callers with crazy stories are hired a lot of the time.

I used to not mind Robin but she's gotten WAY too affected. She has no right to open her mouth against people like Will Smith and his family if she's up to the shit she's up to.

nocode

Ronnie segment had me laughing so hard in my car on the way home from work today.

But the Robin part...wow. Howard seemed genuinely freaked out by the fact that she went to Peru to do what most teenagers experiment with in highschool/college. You could hear it in his voice when he was begging her not to change her life around this trip. Come on, everyone has those exact same conclusions when they trip balls, especially if you have someone there "guiding" you towards those conclusions. I payed $5 for a hit of acid in highschool and had pretty much the same journey Robin had except I didn't have to puke and shit at the same time to get the visuals going.

Okay, Robin is legit insane. I really want to believe she's intelligent and rational, and I actually think she's been wittier since the move to Sirius. But this latest Peru trip??? Crazycakes.

Top Bottom