• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Ohh that one yeah. Dat ass. That was the one they were giving him shit for having a Nascar sign in his bathroom. And wasn't there a mini controversy because Ronnie was accused of copying Howard because he had taken a picture of Beth like that?

Come on get your butt outta bed! We gotta run through Central Park! Run through Harlem and what not! Let the brothers chase us and what not!

Uhhh look here, you mud sucking Jew. I love you but uhhhh let me tell you what it's like. All I axe you is that you pay me what I'm worth. Uhhh you see. I know you and that cackling bitch Robin are busy. Discussing farts and whatnot but I need to feed my family. You understand.

Friend Martin we have need to speak with you.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
EmVX3.jpg

goddamn JD

Howard still claiming Beth doesn't shit. You know she's blowing up the toilet every morning that he's at work.

And omg at those tapes Richard used to jerk off to, lol.

I'm listening to the wrap up show of the 'werewolf episode' right now. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. I was already rolling from his other demands - especially at the absurdity of finding a McDonalds or Arby's in Albuquerque and keeping predators away from Eric but then they get to the werewolf part I lost it completely. And when Fred played the howl the first time I was in tears.

Does anyone else dislike Shuli? He worms his way on to every wrap up show and tries to bust peoples balls but he's not funny. And maybe my opinion is skewed because I don't care for him but I feel like Gary and the rest of the crew isn't too enthralled with his presence at the wrap up show either. He seems more or less 'tolerated'. He says something, everyone ignores it, and they move on. Plus I hate his attitude that he's some kind of professional comedy that should be respected and admired and how he always says "I've been doing this 15 years" as if he's an authority. Meanwhile he's barely selling out bingo halls in rural Pennsylvania.

Rant over .. sorry

Does anyone else dislike Shuli? He worms his way on to every wrap up show and tries to bust peoples balls but he's not funny. And maybe my opinion is skewed because I don't care for him but I feel like Gary and the rest of the crew isn't too enthralled with his presence at the wrap up show either. He seems more or less 'tolerated'. He says something, everyone ignores it, and they move on. Plus I hate his attitude that he's some kind of professional comedy that should be respected and admired and how he always says "I've been doing this 15 years" as if he's an authority. Meanwhile he's barely selling out bingo halls in rural Pennsylvania.

Rant over .. sorry

He's ok. Sometimes he annoys me and sometimes I find him funny. Jason Kaplan on the other hand needs to fucking stay away from every mic in that compound. I hate that guy.

Rant over .. sorry

I have always disliked him. For exactly the same reasons you've mentioned.

Top Bottom