• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Kosmo

Banned
Just came across the video of Robin throwing a strike on Jimmy Kimmel and how awful Gary was trying to redeem himself from his Mets first pitch debacle. As much as I'm not a fan of Robin, that was great.

Grinchy

Banned
1st time poster. Long time jerker. I shall be bringing a dawgsaloon style perspective to the Howard Stern show thread in the coming weeks. Be prepared for a reality check on your so called King. We are taking it all the way to Chimney Manor. This situation is quite the tenses.

I saw a thread on there about how Dawg and Mutt are the same person. Care to shed some light?

Listening to fight week round 3 right now. The fight weeks are far and away the best bit of programming to grace the Sirius airwaves.

Unrelated: Why is it so important for Howard to keep the illusion that Robin is in the studio? Whats so wrong about us knowing she's at home? Unless being at home is something Robin is personally embarrassed about. Also, did anyone think it was amusing that Howard's biggest complaint about AGT is the same excuse he uses to support why he refuses to let the audience know when the show is on vacation? For AGT he's pissed because he thinks the audience sees a rerun and will get confused and not want to watch the show. For the radio show he thinks if people hear a rerun they'll want to relisten to the greatness of that particular episode.

1st time poster. Long time jerker. I shall be bringing a dawgsaloon style perspective to the Howard Stern show thread in the coming weeks. Be prepared for a reality check on your so called King. We are taking it all the way to Chimney Manor. This situation is quite the tenses.

Still waiting, longtime jerker. My face needs a spray of your sweet, sticky perspective.

Delryk

I decided just to spend the last week relistening to every Gilbert show I can find on Youtube. It has been a good week.

Too bad he has been pretty much banned from the show. His appearances were always gold especially when it was him and Artie cracking each other up.

Banned for what?

Was it him who spat all over the cupcakes and walls after the show last time he was on? I remember hearing someone doing that.

I was just wondering - John was always a scumbag and Howard has done nothing but insult him and spit venom at him since he's been on The Tonight Show so why hasn't John hasn't written a tell all book yet? I would assume he's had to had offers to do it by now.

Kosmo

Banned
I was just wondering - John was always a scumbag and Howard has done nothing but insult him and spit venom at him since he's been on The Tonight Show so why hasn't John hasn't written a tell all book yet? I would assume he's had to had offers to do it by now.

The market for that book would be fans of Howard, and fans of Howard are not going to buy a book from someone who went running to Jay Leno.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
RIP Bianca

9D21v.jpg

Have you been on dawgsaloon or SFN? Howards biggest fans are ironically champing at the bit for dirt on him.

It is pretty funny that his fans have grown to hate him so much but he deserves it.

Too bad about Bianca though. Although this will lead to them having a baby which will make Howard miserable and maybe do a decent show again.

cacophony

Thanks for the heads up on Beet. Gotta check it out.

btw I saw Ronnie vs. The Ugly App guy the other day and was dying. That guy was a douche but Ronnie is fucking insane.

Wtf is that on Pete's head? It didn't even give him that much more hair and it looks totally fake.

If you didn't know Bobo's was a wig you'd probably think it was just a really shitty haircut combined with hairloss. Pete's is just bizarre.

Kosmo

Banned
Wtf is that on Pete's head? It didn't even give him that much more hair and it looks totally fake.

If you didn't know Bobo's was a wig you'd probably think it was just a really shitty haircut combined with hairloss. Pete's is just bizarre.

Howard was talking about Pete's appearance and said he looked like a 1980's Sting who was burned in a fire. LOL

Kosmo

Banned
Mostly just clips on Youtube at this point. I guess its good if you compare it to other shows on the radio but its pretty bad compared to what it used to be.

I think Artie's zaniness missing is a real missing piece - that was when the show was at its peak, IMO. Howard's interviews are still the best (though they all devolve into amateur psychology).

I think Artie's zaniness missing is a real missing piece - that was when the show was at its peak, IMO. Howard's interviews are still the best (though they all devolve into amateur psychology).

Christ Kosmo, I'm on the same page with you. My mind's blown. The show is sorely missing that third voice that Artie provided.

Uh oh, USA Today poll ...

Should Howard Stern stay?

42% - Yes! He makes the show worth watching.

58% - No! He has taken over the show and ruined it.

Kosmo

Banned
Uh oh, USA Today poll ...

Should Howard Stern stay?

42% - Yes! He makes the show worth watching.

58% - No! He has taken over the show and ruined it.

Heaven forbid someone come on the show with a little personality and willingness to say no to stupid acts like Big Barry.

Sorcerer

I see a lot of love for Gilbert in this thread.

Gilbert has been showing up Penn Jilletes podcast "Sunday School" and he is just as hilarious as he was on Stern.

Top Bottom