• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

According to wikipedia the latest episode had 8.08 million viewers which is by far the lowest of any episode this season. It's the first time I've watched the series regularly and there is quite the heavy Howard influence. I don't really care if he stays or goes but I kind of hope he does get fired just to see the hilarity of him spinning it.

Heaven forbid someone come on the show with a little personality and willingness to say no to stupid acts like Big Barry.

It was very brave of Howard to crush the dreams of an ingenue like Barry. He was really going places.

BTW - I felt bad for Barry. It seemed like they were laughing at him and not with him and in the end it seemed very cruel.

Kosmo

Banned
It was very brave of Howard to crush the dreams of an ingenue like Barry. He was really going places.

BTW - I felt bad for Barry. It seemed like they were laughing at him and not with him and in the end it seemed very cruel.

Yeah, it came off cruel, you could tell he was almost about the cry. Howard tried to correct himself, but it was too late.

http://www.examiner.com/article/artie-lange-arrested-paris-breaks-up-with-girlfriend

Artie Lange revealed on Monday's "Nick and Artie Show" that he recently spent the night in a Parisian prison after an argument with his girlfriend in the French capital.

"I was arrested in Paris," said the ex-Howard Stern Show co-host. "I spent the night in a Paris jail. It's my first international arrest...This woman, Adrianne, I love her. She's a doll. She drives me nuts, and I drive her nuts--and this is mostly my fault. We broke up, also, in Paris. I was arrested in Paris, and Adrianne and I, we officially broke up."

Adrianne and Artie first dated in 2009 a few months before Lange left the Howard Stern Show to deal with his heroin addiction. The couple recently started dating again, and Lange has posted dozens of pictures of the couple together on his Twitter account.

Now, though, it seems Lange is flying solo again thanks to an anger "white out" which featured he flinging the "c word" and taking a swing at French polie. Lange said things got out of control when he began screaming for Adrianne outside of the luxurious Hotel Lutetia:

"I go there and I start screaming for her to come out. You know: 'Get out here you f***ing c***!' Like, I had a white out with anger. The gendarmes come. These are the French police--the coolest cops I've ever experienced. They go: 'Monsieur, you have to calm down. You have to calm down Monsieur.'"

As "cool" as the Parisian police may have been, when Lange started throwing punches at them, they knew it was time to say "au revoir". Lange says he was sober at the time of the incident.

gdt

Holy shit at Rachel Buttera during the impressions contest. Her Rosie is insane. She needs to get more jobs.

Didn't the way the Sirius deal work was that Howard got $500 million and from that he took he's pay and the budget for running his channel? Why is he claiming that the reason he never got a replacement for Artie is that Sirius wouldn't pay to replace him? I'm always confused on how the money situation there works.

Grinchy

Banned
what???? it was downright idiotic of janks and poor form...

That show is so desperate to be the ones who break the news. They want so desperately to look like they have some exclusive interview about the deaths of all these people.

Janks is exposing the fact that the news station itself is what is idiotic and has poor form. That's the whole point.

smurfx

get some go again
funny thing is that janks has even got through much bigger news stations like CNN so that tells you these guys hardly ever check their sources.

Grinchy

Banned
I couldn't help but think of ponygaf during the bronycon clips this week :)

I was actually hoping for Howard to be more rough on them. Bronies exist in a completely foreign and laughable universe to him that I was hoping he'd be more mean about it. It was a funny thing to listen to, though.

I knew about Bronies before but I had no idea there was a sexual side to all that MLP stuff. Cloppers? Really? I wonder if there are are any how many cloppers there are on GAF?

Grinchy

Banned
Yeah the cloppers thing was cracking me up pretty hard. I never knew about that. I've never quite understood how some guys could jerk off to cartoons before, but cartoon ponies? Now that's a whole new level of weird.

JpmVAtbkpVGDDCFwOLxUzvbJ.jpg

Has since been deleted.

Top Bottom