• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

10/4/94 Howard says despite trying over and over again he never had sex at summer camp. I knew his new stories about being a player at camp was BS (or at least different than what he used to say).

RangersFan

ugh, JD has gotten so fat, and my god Tabitha Stevens is so gross now, she used to be hot. very plastic-y anorexic looking now.

so who's going to stern con?

I love the show, but let's be honest, it ain't happening.

Every time he comes up with something that's an event, it falls through. Whether it's Richard blowing Ronnie, a big Howard roast, Jean Claude Van Damme fighting someone, Eric flying with balloons, going to LA/Vegas for something, or anything that takes a lot of money and effort to do, it never happens.

He doesn't have the hunger anymore. That's fine. The show is still good. But How-Con is not occurring.

I love the show, but let's be honest, it ain't happening.

Every time he comes up with something that's an event, it falls through. Whether it's Richard blowing Ronnie, a big Howard roast, Jean Claude Van Damme fighting someone, Eric flying with balloons, going to LA/Vegas for something, or anything that takes a lot of money and effort to do, it never happens.

He doesn't have the hunger anymore. That's fine. The show is still good. But How-Con is not occurring.

What about Scott taking Anal from Lexington Steele with his head poking through a curtain? With a TV movie of the week portraying the saga starring Michael Chiklis as Scott?

Riggs

Banned
No matter what happens, eric will fly with balloons. Oh yes, he will definitely fly some day.

I even wrote a spicegirls themed song about it on the toilet just now.

If you wanna be my loverrr
Gotta fly Eric with balloooons
Making love foreverrrr
Fly him to the mooooon

Grinchy

Banned
Howard posted this picture earlier on his Twitter.

AeSaH.jpg

I don't know what's worse between his vanity and his photoshop skills. He smudged his own face even more than he typically smudges Beth's. Look at his neck!

gdt

Haha, he photoshopped the shit out of his face. We all knew he would though. Probably wouldn't deny it either on the show.

I'll show you why I ave aum. aunds.

Just listened to Wednesday's wrap up show. Man Scott Depace comes across as petulant and stupid but he's getting to be my favorite Stern show staffer because of it.

Top Bottom