• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Haven't heard Howard and the cookie puss segment in awhile. Think I'll listen to it again this week because I believe they're on vacation this week.

New episode of Worst Photoshopper in the World:

He will never top this one

enhanced-buzz-13672-1322685937-119.jpg

What's funny about the Robin birthday photo is that Beth posted the same photo, but her version was apparently from before Howard airbrushed his neck away. Compare the two:

11aycna.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
he prob thought that horrendous jpeg compression would cover up more than it did.

clone stamp that motherfucker!
iI6PpvCadQ5gz.jpg

We haved some crank calls but we'll call them cranky calls. Oh hello Rusty, I don't have time to talk right now.

As you listen, friends-may you feel the presence of almighty God-and may his peace be yours.

Is that the Tradio thing thats followed by what sounds like a 1930s congregation singing something like "what a friend we have in Jesus"?

LordCanti

Yep. More interview shows.

Son of a bitch. How much time off does a guy that works three mornings a week need?

(If you don't count AGT, which is barely work)

You dont understand. Howard is constantly in meetings-yesterday he didn't even have time to shit.

Every job he has involves sitting in a chair. If he cut a hole in the chair and placed a bucket underneath it, he could shit all day long. I'm not listening to any of his excuses.

gdt

Love Howard's interview. Possible problem with this special is that he's so much better now than he used to be.

I imagine we'll hear the interview with the awesome boy band guy.

10/6/94 - "Robin, the day you see me on Entertainment Weekly dating a 20 something year old model is the day you know I lost it." - Howard

Love listening to these old shows.

nocode

She was still in her 20s when they first started dating.

Holy shit, I just looked up when he announced his separation from his first wife, and it was in October of '99?? I remember that show so well. I can't believe I've been listening to him for longer after the divorce than before. Still seems like the new era of show compared to the old show.

10/6/94 - "Robin, the day you see me on Entertainment Weekly dating a 20 something year old model is the day you know I lost it." - Howard

Love listening to these old shows.

I wish we could build a time machine to see what the old Howard would have said about the new Howard who spends all day photoshopping his trophy wife among other things

Saw the Howard TV of Tim's bathroom mess. That is unbelievable. I thought they were just exagerating for the air but there are splatters a good three feet to the left of the toilet. I don't know how that's possible. It must've been like that Chapelle episode where he explodes off the toilet.

Not saying it isn't funny to see that quote, but Beth is over 40.

Already answered but she was 27 or 28 when they started dating.

I got a dog park right next to my house.

They've been together for over 11 years?

Howard has "revised" the story a few times but I think the official line is they either met in '99 or May '00. It's kind of impossible to know the truth when you're just going off of Howard's stories, but she would have been in her 20s when they met either way.

Apparently Howard & Beth's Happy Birthday picture to Robin made Perez Hilton's photoshop disasters page. Guess we won't be hearing him as a guest anymore. And if thats the case, I pray Joan Rivers insults and betrays Howard too.

Top Bottom