• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Yowza Sandra Castano might the best Miss Howard TV yet.

EDIT: Ehh I take that back. She looks way better in pictures than she does on HTV.

Enzom21

Am I the only one who doesn't find goofing on Gary the Retard funny? The whole send Gary to the moon was cringeworthy.

http://youtu.be/IW2H_rEu4aQ This is why I hate Robin. She started a fight between Howard and Artie and kept harping on Artie the whole time. Of course she was wrong about Artie calling Howard a jerk... but eh, par for course with Robin.

KaQeM.jpg

Huge penis, huge penis, huge penis, huge penis, huge penis, huge penis, huge penis, huge penis

Can't wait to hear the audio / see the Howard TV footage of this ..

jdharm: From girls getting topless to me choking on stage from a double shot of Jameson.....a crazy but great Block Party had by all in San Diego

VPhys

Black on Black show is so damned good. I loved when Howard played KOAB's piece on "legitimate rape", the guy is entertaining.

I fell asleep last night listening to the Sour Shoes Pool Party.

I wish they'd cut out some of the bootlicking callers ("Beth's so hot", "You were great on AGT") and give Sour a regular segment.

Was this announced today? I listened on my way into the office and mostly only heard the segment with High Pitch. Shuli was in studio for that, but didn't know he was taking over Artie's place.

Wow, I haven't heard anything about Benji yet. They're talking about the block party.

Ahh... I see. Well, during the horrible High Pitch segment he didn't say much of anything.

Benji being late is such old news. Just fire that fucker already.

Well who knows if its true. There are a lot of nuts, people who don't come across as very bright, and people who seem to just make stuff up out of the blue on that site.

Sounds like Shuli is lobbying to keep the chair. He's so boring, but maybe Howard's looking to replace Robin (at this point I figure she's never going to get any healthier).

gdt

Shuli? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I mean, he was funny ish every once and a while, but I hate his voice.

Anyone know the story on Benji? Has he been kicked out of the studio then?

Listened on the way into work again this morning and again heard very little Shuli. Then again, Sour Shoes was being his normal maniac self, so it was hard for anyone else to get a word in edgewise.

Anyone know the story on Benji? Has he been kicked out of the studio then?

Listened on the way into work again this morning and again heard very little Shuli. Then again, Sour Shoes was being his normal maniac self, so it was hard for anyone else to get a word in edgewise.

Benjy was in the studio yesterday but he was late. Luckily Tim was talking to Howard otherwise the show would have started before Benjy was in his chair. The move to put Shuli in the chair had nothing to do with Benjy being late yesterday.

Benjy was in the studio yesterday but he was late. Luckily Tim was talking to Howard otherwise the show would have started before Benjy was in his chair. The move to put Shuli in the chair had nothing to do with Benjy being late yesterday.

Ahh... okay. Good to know. There has been talk of Shuli getting the "Artie Chair" for some time. He'll never be able to fill Artie's shoes, but he occasionally is funny on the Jay Thomas show. That's such a different show though.

Did they talk about Benjy being late? I'm just trying to figure out if its a lame bit or if Howard is just a big pussy.

Top Bottom