• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

GBQ5Z.jpg

More news about Andrea's DUI

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/19/miss-howard-stern-andrea-ownbey-arrested-dui-sirius-xm/

In the report, the cop states, "Ownbey was not aware that she had been in a traffic crash."

According to the police report, Ownbey was transported to a nearby hospital -- where she took a breathalyzer test ... and blew a .178 ... way over the legal limit, .08.

_______

Saw this about the Bubba/Hogan thing while I was at TMZ:

Hulk Hogan isn't the only guy who was caught on tape with Bubba the Love Sponge's former wife ... TMZ has learned there are multiple tapes ... with multiple men ... in the same exact bed.
TMZ has seen three additional sex tapes featuring Heather Clem with other men -- shot while she was married to Bubba

More news about Andrea's DUI

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/19/miss-howard-stern-andrea-ownbey-arrested-dui-sirius-xm/

In the report, the cop states, "Ownbey was not aware that she had been in a traffic crash."

According to the police report, Ownbey was transported to a nearby hospital -- where she took a breathalyzer test ... and blew a .178 ... way over the legal limit, .08.

_______

Saw this about the Bubba/Hogan thing while I was at TMZ:

Hulk Hogan isn't the only guy who was caught on tape with Bubba the Love Sponge's former wife ... TMZ has learned there are multiple tapes ... with multiple men ... in the same exact bed.
TMZ has seen three additional sex tapes featuring Heather Clem with other men -- shot while she was married to Bubba

howard could of had a mix in

@sternshow: Ronnie Block Party update - Ronnie and Scott DePace arguing backstage. Details to come

iVBXgZCEdOi2C.jpg

Looking forward to hearing about this on the regular show. I love to hate DePace.

Grinchy

Banned
I liked Ronnie ball busting back before Ronnie loved it too. Now he just pretends to be angry sometimes to keep his bit going.

RangersFan

the depace hate is so meh, it used to be funny, but it has become such a gimmick because of his political views and the left leaning views of the majority of the staff like gary, jason, robin. i too fell into this years ago and hated him, but now i don't mind him at all. salem is the much more annoying scott imo. what makes the scott arguments funny is how combative he is, which is understandable because he is always challenged because of his views.

that said i'm looking forward to the show tomorrow, be nice to have something interesting to talk about, besides the usual hour long goofing on baba booey and sonos that we've been getting lately.

Its partially because of his political views but I always saw it as more of his huge ego. He clearly thinks he's the smartest and most talented person on the show and it wouldn't surprise me to know that includes Howard as well even though its The Howard Stern show. Plus DePace can NEVER admit he's wrong which gets people crazy and secretly I think Gary likes that because it gives him license to argue and Gary clearly loves to argue.

Listening to Back Office Radio episode 2 right now (10/11/12). This show is fantastic. Its everything I used to love about the Stern show boiled down to two hours without the AGT talk and boring interviews.

Grinchy

Banned
Listening to Back Office Radio episode 2 right now (10/11/12). This show is fantastic. Its everything I used to love about the Stern show boiled down to two hours without the AGT talk and boring interviews.

Yeah BOR is the best side project that has ever come out of the Stern show. I like it a lot.

gdt

Hogan was lying his ass off in the interview he did. Blaming it all on Heather? Riiiiiiiight. Only two times? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Seemed really comfortable for that.

Man what a hard transition. I go from the greatness of that Back Office Radio with all the shit stirring back to the real show and its immediately how great Howard is, AGT, and complaining about his childhood/parents.

EDIT: Whoa wait a minute .. this could be good .. sounds like Howard is about to yell at Depace for his bad parenting.

Bigfoot Jr. isn't my favorite, but it's better than Rachel Butera (Wanda Sykes, Rosie) or Shuli ("jokes" involving the word jew or some yiddish).

Maybe it'd sour (pun intended) to have Sour Shoes in studio regularly, but I'm pretty much head over heels for that guy.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Is Richard still on the show? I only catch like 30 minutes of the show each day, but can't remember the last time I heard him in studio or even mentioned alongside Sal.

Grinchy

Banned
I do wish we'd hear more from Richard. He's mah faaaaavorite. Sal is mah faaavorite too. Howard is also mah faaaavorite.

RangersFan

Is Richard still on the show? I only catch like 30 minutes of the show each day, but can't remember the last time I heard him in studio or even mentioned alongside Sal.

sup former tbner and current xshler ;P yea richard is still there but he has definitely been getting a lot less air time these days besides his and sal's calls during breaks. the last major studio time he got iirc was when him and sal did scenes from fifty shades of grey.

Maybe it'd sour (pun intended) to have Sour Shoes in studio regularly, but I'm pretty much head over heels for that guy.

Sour Shoes reminds me alot of Billy West. They both have a Tex Avery quality to their routine. His pranking of Steve Langford kicked ass.

RangersFan

Richard got some air time today, and it was pretty funny. He was talking about how where he grew up lots of people named their black dogs
nigger
show was meh other than that. I do like lisa g bashing, but overall not much going on. Shows are usually dull these days without wack packer or impressionists.

Top Bottom