• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

RangersFan

gary definitely has an agent, as does robin, fred. I believe none of them are sirius employees, same thing with the howardtv indemand crew.

gary definitely has an agent, as does robin, fred. I believe none of them are sirius employees, same thing with the howardtv indemand crew.

Buchwald is Robin's agent and I think I recall that he might be Fred's as well. I think there was a History of… segment that was talking about how Jackie didn't trust Buchwald and he was the only person with a different agent.

Just heard this on the show ...

*smacking of lips* Yeah … You know how Lance Armstrong has Livestrong bracelets? Well now they’re going to change the name to Lie Strong. (Robin goes nuts with laughter)

I was wondering if that's the difference as to why he works three days a week - he's under Buchwalds umbrella. While guys like Jason, Will, Steve Brandano, etc are Sirius employees and thats why they put in a full week.

RangersFan

jason bateman is awesome

aw man, i didn't think elisa jordana was that bad a musician, but wow that was terrible audition for Tommy Mottola

Just heard the JD prank call to Reilly. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Its partly due to how out of character it was for JD and partly because it was so silly. "I want you physically man!"

Van Owen

Banned
Howard's really getting good with photoshop....

5191gGQTbPL._SS500_.jpg

RangersFan

dem 30 d's! i hope this book bombs harder than her sweet and meet. i think lisa g is my most disliked person on the show. but i love it when she tries to be hip and gary, will and the rest of the office call her out on her bs.

aparisi2274

I feel bad for her man... His photoshop skills suck!! At first I thought her face was that of Howard's from his Miss America book!

She should really get that fixed before the book comes out.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Lisa G sucks at everything. It pisses me off just looking at her face. Occasionally I'll watch the video of Gilbert Gottfried telling her to go fuck herself just to brighten my day a bit.

RangersFan

it's sad because everyone around him tells him what a good photographer he and kisses his ass. no wonder he gave up chess for this.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Hahaha that Lisa G. cover. Her nose is like blurred and hand painted at the same time. And what an inappropriate title and photo for the least sexually open member of the show.

Amazing.

I thought it said "unwanted memoir" at first.

I loled. That would certainly be accurate. Although I must admit, I can't wait for the show to go over this thing with a fine tooth comb. I can see Jason sitting at his desk flipping through it and cackling like a little girl. And Lisa is so narcisstic and unaware that you know she's gonna put a lot of fabrications and exaggerations in this. Remember the Hard Days Night story of when a mob of fans chased her down the NYC streets?

EDIT: Look at that heart pendant she's wearing. I think Howard even touched the shadow up on that. It looks like its floating a half inch off her chest. This is seriously one of the most embarrassing photoshops I've ever seen for a professional product.

LordCanti

I loled. That would certainly be accurate. Although I must admit, I can't wait for the show to go over this thing with a fine tooth comb. I can see Jason sitting at his desk flipping through it and cackling like a little girl. And Lisa is so narcisstic and unaware that you know she's gonna put a lot of fabrications and exaggerations in this. Remember the Hard Days Night story of when a mob of fans chased her down the NYC streets?

EDIT: Look at that heart pendant she's wearing. I think Howard even touched the shadow up on that. It looks like its floating a half inch off her chest. This is seriously one of the most embarrassing photoshops I've ever seen for a professional product.

I feel pretty embarrassed for everyone involved. Lisa G has to know that he butchered whatever photo he took of her in photoshop, but she obviously can't say anything. That goes for the publisher as well. Howard is probably the only person that doesn't realize how awful his photoshopping ability is. Maybe he's a good photographer, or maybe not, but who would know?

Tata toothy double booking Jewel and Jenny McCarthy today was a fun diversion.

Gary can't book good guests for his bawf, so he decided to book two bad guests at once.

RangersFan

revelations game is so lame, doesn't even come close to staff revelations when they first moved to sirius in 2006. that was hilarious artie taking a load on the chest, scott cheating on his wife, robin fucking food lol.

Howard said today he didn't photoshop the Lisa G photo.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Howard said today he didn't photoshop the Lisa G photo.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

I assume that just means someone else did?

I'm looking forward to BOR so we can hopefully find out what, if anything, happened at the meeting. So far it's all a dud.

Was there a Back Office Radio yesterday?

Also, just started listening to the 1/24 BOR and Shuli is such a piece of shit - do they discuss on the main show how The Block Party told Jon, Jason, Will, and a few other people that were invited that they'd have to pay for tickets to the show? Even milquetoast Jon Hein was pretty angry about it. Although knowing how shifty and conniving Shuli is, I wouldn't be surprised if he engineered that to happen because he knows it would create a controversy and be talked about on air.

Was there a Back Office Radio yesterday?

Also, just started listening to the 1/24 BOR and Shuli is such a piece of shit - do they discuss on the main show how The Block Party told Jon, Jason, Will, and a few other people that were invited that they'd have to pay for tickets to the show? Even milquetoast Jon Hein was pretty angry about it. Although knowing how shifty and conniving Shuli is, I wouldn't be surprised if he engineered that to happen because he knows it would create a controversy and be talked about on air.

Yep there was a BOR

Top Bottom