• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

My favorite part of that is that he says 'obviously'. Like EVERYBODY knows about aliens and more specifically, Tarzishians.

Bonus question: How are the Skreed classified?

RangersFan

Show is boring so far today, April Macie meh. We need some contests or something. And not lame Subway performer contest, I mean like High Pitch Mike getting Siobahn's mangina in his face for 50" Panasonic Plasma type contest.

edit:
Insectillians, obviously

Abugliada Da Yagi-moor A Moogy Woogayo

Ding ding ding

Listening to the Marc Maron interview. Very interesting. I'm gonna have to get his book. I remember this guy from the stand up clip show from the early 90s when Ha! converted to the Comedy Channel (the predecessor to Comedy Central).

Show is boring so far today, April Macie meh. We need some contests or something. And not lame Subway performer contest, I mean like High Pitch Mike getting Siobahn's mangina in his face for 50" Panasonic Plasma type contest.

edit:
Insectillians, obviously

Abugliada Da Yagi-moor A Moogy Woogayo

LOL

Tim's assistant can get it.

Her?

BA8SaQgCQAEjLqu.jpg:small

tumblr_mh9wnbYbnm1qe5ugfo1_500.png

RangersFan

OK, now this is fucking hilarious. Richard taking several Beers in the ass. WTF he is guessing all of them correctly, he is a freak. LOL, he identified 5/6 beers in his ass correctly.

edit: oksana terrible guest, don't know why they would book someone who obviously signed an NDA. zach braff, not the biggest fan, but great guest legit super fan.

OK, now this is fucking hilarious. Richard taking several Beers in the ass. WTF he is guessing all of them correctly, he is a freak. LOL, he identified 5/6 beers in his ass correctly.

That's an interesting stunt to encourage just a few weeks after Dr. Drew convinced Richard he should try to curtail his drinking a bit.

Also: Rob Corddry's Childrens Hospital is pretty great. I went through the first few seasons on Netflix a few days ago.

gdt

She is one of the worst guests. Just terribly unfunny. Enjoyed the SNL guy before her though despite not watching SNL nor knowing who he is.

I hate Lampanelli too. Hader was great. Surprised you don't know who he is...been everywhere at this point.

Darren870

I hate the new website. Mostly the rundown of the show. I don't like the little amount of information.

I used to check the rundown everyday on the old site. Would determine if I would listen to a show or now. Now besides more pictures I know almost zero of what is going on.

RangersFan

I hate the new website. Mostly the rundown of the show. I don't like the little amount of information.

I used to check the rundown everyday on the old site. Would determine if I would listen to a show or now. Now besides more pictures I know almost zero of what is going on.

marksfriggin. i usually check the official site rundown for pics which is why I actually like the new website.

Natalie Manes is a catch. Cute, talented, rich, and can discuss the Stern show inside and out.

Unrelated: A dilemma I’m contemplating already – Do I buy Lisa G’s book to be in on the insanity from the get go or do I abstain to keep from giving her my money and being part of a purchasing statistic and encouraging her?

RangersFan

Natalie Manes is a catch. Cute, talented, rich, and can discuss the Stern show inside and out.

Unrelated: A dilemma I’m contemplating already – Do I buy Lisa G’s book to be in on the insanity from the get go or do I abstain to keep from giving her my money and being part of a purchasing statistic and encouraging her?

why bother contributing any money towards her? especially after the BS she pulled today. she is so transparent and boring, the most hilarious thing about her is how oblivious she is. fucking lisa g vortex, her and benjy are perfect for each other. ronnie was right, her stunt today was totally all about getting followers in hopes of boosting her book sales. boring no fun twat.

I still need to listen. I enjoyed her previous appearance and I'm guessing they had lots planned for her now knowing more about what makes her tick.

edit: Eh, Tan Mom 2 was a disappointment. Mostly painful, especially compared to her first visit.

why bother contributing any money towards her? especially after the BS she pulled today. she is so transparent and boring, the most hilarious thing about her is how oblivious she is. fucking lisa g vortex, her and benjy are perfect for each other. ronnie was right, her stunt today was totally all about getting followers in hopes of boosting her book sales. boring no fun twat.

Ohh sounds good. What did she do?

Was kind of douche chill moment. He must have thought it was funnier than it actually was.

So good to see Beth. She must have decided to come home for a day since Howard had a TV appearance she could latch on to.

Kuroyume

Banned
He was clearly joking and the comment would have worked well on the show. It came off as awkward because she was emotional and he said that in front of those people rather than the usual stern crowd.

gdt

I love Menunous and her boyfriend Kevin. Lots of fun together.

When he let slip how she masturbates in front of him....so fucking hot.

Grinchy

Banned
She is one of the most perfect physical specimens I've ever seen. The thought of her masturbating in front of me gives me a rod that could cut a diamond.

RangersFan

Vacation week this week. Had to happen sooner or later, we've had what 5 (lol) weeks since last whole week off.

Probably for the better, know Robin she would have spoiled tonights episode of Game of Thrones for sure, which btw if any of you watch it and haven't watched tonight avoid all social media and Robin Quivers for spoilers.

gdt

God I live Eric. Such a huge flaming asshole. He's deranged.

I hope he comes back on the show sooner than later.

Top Bottom