• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official RESIDENT EVIL 5 Thread of LOOK OUT: SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
brandonh83 said:
close enough!

Hah, yeah, I suppose so. But if I didn't know better and someone told me it would be
STARS Jill, I'd expect her uniform from REmake, get really excited, then really disappointed when I found out it wasn't

LiK

Duck Amuck said:
Pro mode is designed for infinite weapons.

Wanna play with limited ammo? Go ahead. But let's see if you can beat it like that.

You do realize you typically get a game over in Pro mode if you're hit once right? Yes, that's one hit kills. So in Pro, you need to know every enemy placement, all enemy attacks. It's just not aiming a gun at people and killing them. You need to know your shit when you play pro. 3-3 when you're on the boat and you have to go through the oil mining field with all the archers and gunners? You're telling me that wasn't challenging on pro mode? Because it was.

wow, sounds like hell. i'm glad infinite ammo works for all modes.

Neiteio said:
It IS Las Plagas. It's actually a very neat story. Here's how it works:

-
To control the region so he could launch Uroboros, Wesker had Jill go around administering Type 2 Plagas to locals, creating a Majini army that could stop the BSAA once they arrived to shut down Irving's black-market arms deals, which were funding Uroboros. One of the files lying on a table early in the game says Type 2 Plagas are modified plagas administered orally (which you see happen to the black Majini early in the game). Type 2 Plagas take over their hosts instantly, unlike the slow growth of the plagas in RE4, and as an added side effect they sometimes cause size and strength increases, as the game notes with the Giant Majini. Also, on the ride across the savannah Josh contacts you by radio and says they're dealing with plagas.

-
According to Excella's file, Wesker seduced her and helped her take over Tricell Africa so he could restore the original Umbrella Research Facility near the Ndipaya ruins and finish research on the Stairway to the Sun flower, using the extracted Progenitor Virus to power up Type 2 Plagas and create a new organism, Uroboros, that has one of two effects on its host: it rejects their DNA and "evolves" them into a writhing mass of wormy pustules that consume all organic material but can be controlled like any other plaga, OR it accepts its master's DNA, binding with him to create a superhuman. Wesker knew he was the only one who could handle Uroboros; the rest of man would transform into a race of monsters that'd live peacefully under his god-like control. And so he ultimately wants to detonate a smorgasbord of Uroboros-loaded missiles high in the atmosphere, spreading the contagion on the wind for "complete global saturation" (I take it this is also where the song "Wind of Madness" get its name, Uroboros spreading on the trade winds).

-
All of the other viruses were merely Wesker's to help fund Uroboros (Irving selling BOWs like U-8 on the black market, which unfortunately for Wesker draws the eye of the BSAA), or to enhance his own BOWs. Jill, for instance, was preserved by Wesker because he found traces of the T-virus in her system and decided to cultivate her into the super-soldier Umbrella wanted all along. So the most important biological agents were the Progenitor/Plaga cocktail that is Uroboros; everything else is just gravy.

Oh, and guys, try beating the game before critiquing the story, and actually pay attention to the story. This isn't directed at you, Winnie, but at the people only on Chapter 3 who say this story is somehow worse than RE4, which is absolutely NOT true. In fact, if you pay attention there's always a strong reason you go from point A to point B in the story, and the grand finale and what's at stake is the best in the series.

Nice summary.

TChirath

Neo Member
Duck Amuck said:
Pro mode is designed for infinite weapons.

Wanna play with limited ammo? Go ahead. But let's see if you can beat it like that.

You do realize you typically get a game over in Pro mode if you're hit once right? So in Pro, you need to know every enemy placement, all enemy attacks. It's just not aiming a gun at people and killing them. You need to know your shit when you play pro. 3-3 when you're on the boat and you have to go through the oil mining field with all the archers and gunners? You're telling me that wasn't challenging on pro mode? Because it was.

I think with the game's persistent inventory system, pro mode is not as hard as people imagine it to be. It will be very frustrating yes, but by the time people get into pro mode, they will already have so much ammo stocked in their inventory. It will almost feel like they have infinite ammo but have to spend a few seconds reloading here and there. If they run out of ammo and die, they can still restock from the item management at check points. Even though I'm not that good at the game, I still think I can beat pro mode with a lot of persistence.

However, I don't think I can beat pro mode with fresh inventory and non-upgraded guns.

Davey Cakes

Wow, you guys were right about Prison. That place is a bitch.

Also, am I the only one who would've loved for that map to be part of the actual game?

In other news, I was finally about to get an A rank in Public Assembly. Interestingly enough, upon unlocking a new character, I used said character on Mines and got an A rank there immediately. And, I didn't even need more than one "combo time" multiplier to do so.

As far as I can tell, I do a lot better with automatic weapons than with Chris' shotgun.

Davey Cakes

RoboPlato said:
5-2 but there's a trick to how to do it that I don't want to spoil for you. You can basically keep doing one part of it, quitting, saving your inventory, and starting at the checkpoint before it. You get at least 12,500 each time and it takes 2 minutes to do.
You can also just do a run-through of 5-3, though it may not be as fast. I think one time I obtained nearly 50,000.

You know, if this really is the final game, I'm going to be a bit sad that I didn't get to see Claire and Rebecca in one of the current games. Of course, that's assuming that the rumored series restart means all knew characters.

Neiteio

Rash said:
Wow, you guys were right about Prison. That place is a bitch.

Also, am I the only one who would've loved for that map to be part of the actual game?
I love Prison and would've loved to see it in the main game. Sulfurous skies, volcanic mountains, Gothic garrisons and lava-filled dungeons... Plus tons of narrow hallways, entry and exit points, and grisly corpses... It's all so metal. And with the copious blind spots and crisscrossing corridors, it'll make for nail-biting Versus matches.

Everyone must try Prison in Duo at least once. You'll end up playing 10 rounds with the same person, and then when you S-rank it you'll feel SO good. Rocket-killing the red Executioner = BLISS.

In other news, I was finally about to get an A rank in Public Assembly. Interestingly enough, upon unlocking a new character, I used said character on Mines and got an A rank there immediately. And, I didn't even need more than one "combo time" multiplier to do so.

As far as I can tell, I do a lot better with automatic weapons than with Chris' shotgun.
Are you referring to
BSAA Jill
? Love that character (although I main Safari Chris). Try targeting people's heads almost exclusively with the pistol, you'll get fatal headshots virtually all the time. And if a parasite stalk pops out (cephalo), or somebody turns into one of those big fleshy clamshells (dulvians), you can chuck one of her five flash grenades and kill them instantly. Also be sure to Double Knee Press everyone who falls on the ground; her other melee moves are weak, but the DKP kills 100 percent of the time.

Neiteio said:
I love Prison and would've loved to see it in the main game. Sulfurous skies, volcanic mountains, Gothic garrisons and lava-filled dungeons... Plus tons of narrow hallways, entry and exit points, and grisly corpses... It's all so metal. And with the copious blind spots and crisscrossing corridors, it'll make for nail-biting Versus matches.

Everyone must try Prison in Duo at least once. You'll end up playing 10 rounds with the same person, and then when you S-rank it you'll feel SO good. Rocket-killing the red Executioner = BLISS.

Are you referring to
BSAA Jill
? Love that character (although I main Safari Chris). Try targeting people's heads almost exclusively with the pistol, you'll get fatal headshots virtually all the time. And if a parasite stalk pops out (cephalo), or somebody turns into one of those big fleshy clamshells (dulvians), you can chuck one of her five flash grenades and kill them instantly. Also be sure to Double Knee Press everyone who falls on the ground; her other melee moves are weak, but the DKP kills 100 percent of the time.

Her head grab is also insta-kill.

Neiteio

crowphoenix said:
You know, if this really is the final game, I'm going to be a bit sad that I didn't get to see Claire and Rebecca in one of the current games. Of course, that's assuming that the rumored series restart means all knew characters.
I don't think they'll scrap the mythos. The
Wesker
arc has ended, but the world they created still has fertile ground to farm, as well as tons of established game-selling mascots. Rather, I think they'll recalibrate the gameplay. I'm hoping they keep the core RE4/5 gameplay but, to satisfy long-time fans, recalibrate gameplay progression, difficulty and the way monsters present themselves so it's scarier. Personally, I'm a fan of "action" Resident Evil and thus fine with the way RE4/5 played out, but I can understand older fans of the series wanting more build-up and Verdugo-style run-the-hell-away encounters and less Rambo/Black Hawk Down.

Personally, I hope RE6 is just that, and that we'll see Barry, Claire and Rebecca in the current games. Claire is too good for lightgun games!

LiK

Neiteio said:
I don't think they'll scrap the mythos. The
Wesker
arc has ended, but the world they created still has fertile ground to farm, as well as tons of established game-selling mascots. Rather, I think they'll recalibrate the gameplay. I'm hoping they keep the core RE4/5 gameplay but, to satisfy long-time fans, recalibrate gameplay progression, difficulty and the way monsters present themselves so it's scarier. Personally, I'm a fan of "action" Resident Evil and thus fine with the way RE4/5 played out, but I can understand older fans of the series wanting more build-up and Verdugo-style run-the-hell-away encounters and less Rambo/Black Hawk Down.

Personally, I hope RE6 is just that, and that we'll see Barry, Claire and Rebecca in the current games. Claire is too good for lightgun games!

i'm glad we finally get to
fight Wesker and put an end to him. it'll be interesting to see what else they can do with the story and characters. i'm sure there's more they can do with additional las plagas infections and other secet facilities etc.

LiK said:
i'm glad we finally get to
fight Wesker and put an end to him. it'll be interesting to see what else they can do with the story and characters. i'm sure there's more they can do with additional las plagas infections and other secet facilities etc.
Not to mention Tricell's betrayal.

Volcynika

Question about RE in general if you've beaten RE5:

Is the only real loose end remaining Ada? I can't think of anything that's still a mystery.

Sectus

Story-wise, I'm willing to bet RE: Degeneration is how future games will be. Same heroes, new villains (or corporations) and same or slightly different viruses/parasites.

LiK

Volcynika said:

Is the only real loose end remaining Ada? I can't think of anything that's still a mystery.

yea, i was kinda surprised that Ada wasn't even mentioned in this game. another adventure with Ada and Leon would be cool. and maybe include Claire too. i'd love to see them with the RE5 engine. RE Degeneration actually looked worse than this game :lol

Dyno

Shaheed79 said:
I can't believe Chris's AI is worse than that of Sheva's. I didn't think it was possible but somehow Capcom pulled it off. I was looking forward to playing with Sheva from now on but Chris is far too mentally handicapped to trust with your life. Especially infuriating since I'm going for my S rankings on Professional mode. He makes Sheva look like Max Plank fused with the Comedian.

The A.I. in RE5 isn't bad. I'm sorry, it's not the A.I., it's merely unrealistic expectations and mismanagement of the assets the game gives you.

Shiva (or Chris) is a great A.I. The fact of the matter is that A.I.s today are like pets and as we all know pets are helpful companions once you get to know them.

So what can a decent A.I. do in this day and age? Well, for one their awareness of the map will always be better than yours. They 'see' the playing levels in a different way than you, in a way we don't even see our own world. This allows them to zone in on boxes and barrels with ease. It also informs them of targets anywhere on the map the instant they have clear visuals. This results in excellent aim, especially at long distances. This makes Sheva a natural with a rifle. She uses more ammo than you probably want her to so it's a good idea to give her a bolt action weapon or even one that doesn't use ammo, like the longbow, to mitigate this issue.

When enemies get up close the A.I. gets 'confused' because the amount of targets and therefore decisions naturally increase. She can't prioritize as well as you can so she will always shoot the closest. Up close she also tends to stick to body shots as they have the highest percentage to hit. Someone shooting the front row in the body is a perfect candidate for the Piercing perk so I would give her the H&K MP5 or the Walter P8 if I wanted her to have another gun or else I would simply hand her the stun rod if you want to conserve ammo.

Sheva watches your health even more than you do and is quick to administer something the moment you get below a certain point. In this way she is an able cleric provided you thoughtfully supply her with the right healing items. She will always mix greens so never let her have any. Give her the reds so that if she ever finds a green on her own she'll instantly mix it for you. When in slow periods you should be self-regulating minor healing by consuming eggs to keep you above her activation point. When the battle gets hot and heavy, Sheva with a couple full heals will get you through the fight without dying.

By playing to Sheva's strengths and being aware of her weaknesses I have found her to be a wonderful companion. She has taken out threatening enemies whilst I reload. I've seen her shoot a transformer so that it lands on a Majini. I have seen her kick five people back in one context melee attack. I've seen her pick up supplies that I would have missed and I've seen her kill people I haven't even registered yet.

Some people just don't know how to treat a lady. :D

xfactor

Banned
Volcynika said:

Sherry Birkin got taken away by Wesker according to Wesker's report, and Steve Burnside too, according to Code: Veronica ending.

And Ada's Corporation S

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The only time I was frustrated with Sheva was when I was trying to speedrun 5-3. That was a nightmare. She refused to
throw Jill after I restrained her, even when she was standing next to us... three times in a row... then I got shot and bleeding to death as she proceeded to melee combo Wesker.
But if you're not speedrunning, I found her to be very capable.

LiK

Dyno said:
The A.I. in RE5 isn't bad. I'm sorry, it's not the A.I., it's merely unrealistic expectations and mismanagement of the assets the game gives you.

Shiva (or Chris) is a great A.I. The fact of the matter is that A.I.s today are like pets and as we all know pets are helpful companions once you get to know them.

So what can a decent A.I. do in this day and age? Well, for one their awareness of the map will always be better than yours. They 'see' the playing levels in a different way than you, in a way we don't even see our own world. This allows them to zone in on boxes and barrels with ease. It also informs them of targets anywhere on the map the instant they have clear visuals. This results in excellent aim, especially at long distances. This makes Sheva a natural with a rifle. She uses more ammo than you probably want her to so it's a good idea to give her a bolt action weapon or even one that doesn't use ammo, like the longbow, to mitigate this issue.

When enemies get up close the A.I. gets 'confused' because the amount of targets and therefore decisions naturally increase. She can't prioritize as well as you can so she will always shoot the closest. Up close she also tends to stick to body shots as they have the highest percentage to hit. Someone shooting the front row in the body is a perfect candidate for the Piercing perk so I would give her the H&K MP5 or the Walter P8 if I wanted her to have another gun or else I would simply hand her the stun rod if you want to conserve ammo.

Sheva watches your health even more than you do and is quick to administer something the moment you get below a certain point. In this way she is an able cleric provided you thoughtfully supply her with the right healing items. She will always mix greens so never let her have any. Give her the reds so that if she ever finds a green on her own she'll instantly mix it for you. When in slow periods you should be self-regulating minor healing by consuming eggs to keep you above her activation point. When the battle gets hot and heavy, Sheva with a couple full heals will get you through the fight without dying.

By playing to Sheva's strengths and being aware of her weaknesses I have found her to be a wonderful companion. She has taken out threatening enemies whilst I reload. I've seen her shoot a transformer so that it lands on a Majini. I have seen her kick five people back in one context melee attack. I've seen her pick up supplies that I would have missed and I've seen her kill people I haven't even registered yet.

yea, i didn't have any major problems with her AI in Normal. give her a MG or Rifle, put her in Cover mode at all times and she's very helpful. for some reason, i suspect players who only use her as a mule or give her pistols only will probably find themselves babysitting her a lot more.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
LiK said:
yea, i didn't have any major problems with her AI in Normal. give her a MG or Rifle, put her in Cover mode at all times and she's very helpful. for some reason, i suspect players who only use her as a mule or give her pistols only will probably find themselves babysitting her a lot more.
Yeah, if you just give her a couple weapons she's good with she'll be pretty useful most of the time. Plus, if she only has a couple weapons you can still use her for a bunch of extra inventory slots. The only time I have trouble with her is
when a Licker's tongue gets you. Even if she is right next to you she waits a while before cutting it off. I've even seen her run over to help me then wait about 3 seconds looking at me before helping. I've gotten used to fighting Lickers since then so it's not a big deal now but it was an annoyance.

Beat it. Amazing game. I don't know if it's the best game of the generation, but I sure as fuck can't think of any better. The best co-op game by far. The final few levels were soooo fucking awesome. The only downpoints I'd say were 4-1 and 4-2, I felt the puzzles were hokey and out of place. Well, some of them were nice. The
exploding balls and laser thing were cool.

The ending levels were all kinds of awesome.
Shouting GOODBYE SHEVA into the mic as Wesker grabs onto her and Chris zones out was so fucking awesome that I missed the QTE and actually watched her plummet
. In fact, the co-op is fucking filled with so many moments like this it's amazing.

Neiteio

Dyno said:

Brilliant post. Some nice tips there, like eating eggs to keep yourself above the AI's threshold for healing you. And for those playing with infinite ammo, may I recommend the L. Hawk magnum for the AI. It shoots fast, hits hard and pierces multiple targets. It's basically the best gun in the game. :D

xfactor said:
Sherry Birkin got taken away by Wesker according to Wesker's report, and Steve Burnside too, according to Code: Veronica ending.

And Ada's Corporation S
I believe Corporation S is Tricell, since I recall reading (probably in the Tricell file) that Tricell's original name was Seashell, so the 'S' in Corporation S might stand for "Seashell."

That being said, RE6 could deal with a brainwashed Sherry Birkin trying to continue the legacy of
Wesker
. They could also bring back Steven Burnside, as you said. The fact both characters appeared alongside Claire (in RE2 and Code Veronica, respectively) would make Claire the ideal lead. And let's give her a male co-op partner... Barry. :D

LiK

Neiteio said:
Brilliant post. Some nice tips there, like eating eggs to keep yourself above the AI's threshold for healing you. And for those playing with infinite ammo, may I recommend the L. Hawk magnum for the AI. It shoots fast, hits hard and pierces multiple targets. It's basically the best gun in the game. :D

I believe Corporation S is Tricell, since I recall reading (probably in the Tricell file) that Tricell's original name was Seashell, so the 'S' in Corporation S might stand for "Seashell."

That being said, RE6 could deal with a brainwashed Sherry Birkin trying to continue the legacy of
Wesker
. They could also bring back Steven Burnside, as you said. The fact both characters appeared alongside Claire (in RE2 and Code Veronica, respectively) would make Claire the ideal lead. And let's give her a male co-op partner... Barry. :D

sign me up!

Kard8p3

I'm not the biggest fan of QTEs but I have to say the one before the final boss is about the most awesome thing I've seen in a game.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Kard8p3 said:
I'm not the biggest fan of QTEs but I have to say the one before the final boss is about the most awesome thing I've seen in a game.
Did you play RE4? There's a fight in that one that's all QTE and it's even better.

Neiteio

RoboPlato said:
Did you play RE4? There's a fight in that one that's all QTE and it's even better.
Depends on your tastes. The Krauser fight had more QTE commands, but what actually happens in RE5's is just so epic from start to finish.
Reaching for Sheva's hand
was O_O.

LiK

RoboPlato said:

Leon vs Krauser fight was badass. too bad i spent so much time looking at the QTE buttons to enjoy the actual fight :lol

Assemble!

SO CLOSE to finishing. I've been moving my entire house around, and all I have set up is a 13-inch tv with a tube burn in the corner.:lol :lol It kind of looks like that infamous basement photo of the Nintendo fan's gaming setup with the Gamecube, the picture of Iwata, and the 'Rare Sucks' chalked on the wall.:lol

Needless to say, I'll be replaying this one pronto once the real TV set is back up.

Also, shockingly enough, it really does get better the further it goes along.

Neiteio

Assemble! said:
SO CLOSE to finishing. I've been moving my entire house around, and all I have set up is a 13-inch tv with a tube burn in the corner.:lol :lol It kind of looks like that infamous basement photo of the Nintendo fan's gaming setup with the Gamecube, the picture of Iwata, and the 'Rare Sucks' chalked on the wall.:lol

Needless to say, I'll be replaying this one pronto once the real TV set is back up.

Also, shockingly enough, it really does get better the further it goes along.
I'm convinced RE5 is like fine wine. The more time you spend with it, the more you like it for what it is. And like Goldeneye or any other great multiplayer title, the co-op in this game will make me remember it forever.

That, and I can't get "Sad But True" out of my head.

Kard8p3

RoboPlato said:

I loved the knife fight but I liked the situation and characters better in RE5. I bet it was a fun scene for the Motion capture guys to do as well.

LiK

Kard8p3 said:
I loved the knife fight but I liked the situation and characters better in RE5. I bet it was a fun scene for the Motion capture guys to do as well.

the cutscene where
Wesker was fending off Chris and Sheva's guns up close was friggin GUN-FU HEAVEN!!!!! :D

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Midnight Wesker
is so awesome in Mercenaries, now I can understand why he is used by the top ones on the leaderboards.

I got an A with him in the Prison, thing that seems impossible with BSAA Chris oe even
STARS Chris

Dave1988

Duo Mercs score:
2ywa07m.jpg

:D
Not the best of them but I'm damn proud of it. How do people pull off 700k, though?

Neiteio

Dave1988 said:
Duo Mercs score:
2ywa07m.jpg

:D
Not the best of them but I'm damn proud of it. How do people pull off 700k, though?
Motherfucker!
That's the highest compliment I can give someone. Good job!

So which characters did you two use? And what was your game plan? You really cleaned house on Public Assembly.

dgenx said:
Midnight Wesker is so awesome in Mercenaries, now I can understand why he is used by the top ones on the leaderboards.

I got an A with him in the Prison, thing that seems impossible with BSAA Chris oe even STARS Chris
Yes,
Midnight Wesker
is a lot of fun once you get the hang of him. He can easily stun enemies for melee kills, his magnum makes short work of bosses, he comes with five proximity mines (very useful in Mercs), and to top it all off he has the dash move (push in right analog stick to dash, hit Fire to knee people's heads off). Me and this other guy were both using him last night on Ship Deck and it was HYSTERICAL both dashing around the ship, kneeing the Chainsaw Majini. At one point my partner was in a stranglehold and I dash-knee'd the guy off him. How awesome is that?!

Chinner

Banned
Neiteio said:
Me and this other guy were both using him last night on Ship Deck and it was HYSTERICAL both dashing around the ship, kneeing the Chainsaw Majini. At one point my partner was in a stranglehold and I dash-knee'd the guy off him. How awesome is that?!
I hardly use the dash abillity because it uses health : (

Dyno said:

Unless you're playing professional in which case, nine times out of ten, she will stand right by you and watch you die.

Neiteio

Chinner said:
I hardly use the dash abillity because it uses health : (
It only uses a smidge of health per dash, but the way we were spamming it last night put us in dire straits pretty quick. We wound up dashing up to each other and using first aid sprays. :lol

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Dave1988:
147x Combo!

the fuck is wrong with you?!?!!

Congrats I Envy you!

Neiteio said:
and to top it all off he has the dash move (push in right analog stick to dash, hit Fire to knee people's heads off).

I didn't know what! I'm gonna try it soon as I get home, thanks!

Dave1988

Neiteio said:
Motherfucker!
That's the highest compliment I can give someone. Good job!

So which characters did you two use? And what was your game plan? You really cleaned house on Public Assembly.

Jill (Battle Suit). That's really all there is to it. You first go for the timers and then you proceed to massacre the Majini. Jill is a goddamn God on Public Assembly :lol

Neiteio

Dave1988 said:
Jill (Battle Suit). That's really all there is to it. You first go for the timers and then you proceed to massacre the Majini. Jill is a goddamn God on Public Assembly :lol
Did you hole yourself up next to the time bonus on the second story of the building where you start in the Campaign, the one you reach by ladder? I've chained together some good combos with her sniping one Majini after another from that position. Not 147x good, mind you, but decent enough! :D

dgenx said:
I didn't know what! I'm gonna try it soon as I get home, thanks!
Oh man, you're gonna love it. Again, to pull off the dash, play as either version of
Wesker
and push in the RIGHT analog stick. You can then tap the Fire button while running to jump through the air and knee enemies, which requires great timing to connect (but looks cool either way!). And I hear there's a way to quick-turn while running, probably by hitting X on the PS3 controller (A on the 360?).

Dave1988

Neiteio said:
Did you hole yourself up next to the time bonus on the second story of the building where you start in the Campaign, the one you reach by ladder? I've chained together some good combos with her sniping one Majini after another from that position. Not 147x good, mind you, but decent enough! :D

Nope, we were constantly on the move. We would've had a 150 kill combo if three stupid Majinis remembered how to walk. They just stood at their spawn points -__-

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Good find on Tricell being Seashell. I somehow missed that, and it would give Ada's reports a lot more weight, and explain how Wesker suddenly got involved with Tricell and Excella, who probably stole the plagas sample from the corporation.

If that's true, the only real loose end (other than Leon and Ada's back and forth with her still being around) is Sherry and maybe Steve.

If the series isn't a total reboot, I'm gonna guess it's Claire/Leon going through Wesker's old bases looking for Sherry.

Also if it's not a total reboot, I am also hoping for a mixture of the old and new RE's. I don't think I could go back to the old style now, but some elements did play out better at creating actual horror rather than 4 or 5. For what it's worth, I think 4 did a little bit better at keeping the old-school elements, for obvious reasons.

tl;dr, I agree with Neiteio. :D

Also,
STARS Wesker
and the Hydra=win. First SS rank with him on Public Assembly.

Top Bottom