• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official RESIDENT EVIL 5 Thread of LOOK OUT: SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
RE3 is your favorite RE and is the only one you've finished? Wow lol. Yeah RE's changed a lot since Nemesis my friend. How did you get so far without upgrading your weapons? Did you play on Easy or Normal?

On Normal but the game is pretty easy on normal. The one BIG problem I had was with the crocs: they killed me 10 times ! The eleventh time I just ran past them. And wesker too killed me 5 times. Then the chainsaw manjini a couple of times. So the vast majority of the times I died it was a one hit kill and I though those were not done really well in this game, pretty frustrating. I did upgrade a bit though thanks to the gold I found, I focused on the shotgun for Chris and the regular gun for sheva. Then I started selling my treasures and the game got easier :). But I do get the feeling that on veteran, it might be quite challenging :lol

Shogmaster said:
Do everyone in this thread a favor and start your own thread about this topic. It's distracting from the primary purpose of the thread. You know, about RE5? Seriously. Revive a RE4 thread for fuck sakes and circle-jerk about how great it is. Anything. Really.

None of your BS is fact, nor even all that compelling. It's just another opinion. You DO remember what they say about opinions, yeah?

This is like the ninth post of yours talking about jerking off or masturbation, jesus christ man what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Chony

Boulayman said:
Talking about the public assembly scene in Re 5, do you end up killing their leader: the zombie with the black sunglasses ? I really wanted him dead but I can't remember killing him.

You can climb the roof and kill him if you're fast.

GamerSoul said:
I always felt that Sheva came from like Southern Africa becuase her accent is more refined than let's say...Josh.

Her accent is more refined? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

So the lighter skinned black girl with the british accent and light brown eyes is more refined than the darker african with a more traditional accent.

just kidding, i'm just busting your balls. I figured as much anyway, that Sheva was from South Africa.

Boulayman

GamerSoul said:
I always felt that Sheva came from like Southern Africa becuase her accent is more refined than let's say...Josh.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing but then I focused a bit too much on her assets so I forgot about it but yeah her accent is far too good for someone who was a child soldier. In her file, they cop out by saying she's some sort of genius who learned to speak english in 6 months

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
I live in Canada but I was born in North africa (http://lolo-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/casablanca.jpg)
Then you really should be ashamed of yourself. First off I don't know too many native African villages that have buildings, factories and oil refineries so RE5 does not take place in some cut off from civilization native village. The natives that do appear in RE5 are modern civilized Africans who started to dress up "like their ancestors" after being exposed to the virus. Second their are a shit ton of poor disenfranchised white Caucasians in Africa who live in Shanty towns just like the one seen in RE5.

You thinking that Caucasians in Africa only live in modern cities or are trying to help poor Africans is an old incorrect belief and sadly an all too common misconception. This isn't something they want to publicize in Caucasian dominated countries as you might imagine.

GamerSoul

C- Warrior said:
Her accent is more refined? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

So the lighter skinned black girl with the british accent and light brown eyes is more refined than the darker african with a more traditional accent.

just kidding, i'm just busting your balls. I figured as much anyway, that Sheva was from South Africa.

:lol I'm just making an assumtion from the accents. Does her bio confirm it? oop never mind thanks.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
GamerSoul said:

IIRC, her file says that she went to America for an extended period of time for college, or something to that nature.

Or snipe him on later playthroughs. Shuts him up good. :D

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
GamerSoul said:
:lol I'm just making an assumtion from the accents. Does her bio confirm it? oop never mind thanks.
The actress who plays Sheva's voice I believe is from Australia. It's either the voice actor or the real life model they used for her 3d model.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Chony said:
You don't have to climb up there to kill him. He comes after you just like everyone else. I have hardly played a time where I didn't find him put one between the eyes including the demo.

C- Warrior said:
This is like the ninth post of yours talking about jerking off or masturbation, jesus christ man what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
I like jerking off? What's wrong with that? BTW, why are you still bitching about how RE4 is better than RE5 in a RE5 thread? What's wrong with YOU?

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
Then you really should be ashamed of yourself. First off I don't know too many native African villages that have buildings, factories and oil refineries so RE5 does not take place in same cut off native village. The natives that appear in RE5 are modern civilized Africans who started to dress up "like their ancestors" after being exposed to the virus. Second their are a shit ton of poor disenfranchised white Caucasians in Africa who live in Shanty towns just like the one seen in RE5. You thinking that Caucasians in Africa on live in modern cities or are trying to help poor Africans is an old incorrect belief and sadly an all too common misconception.

eh ? Why so agressive ?

You have a point about the refinery. On the other hand, there is no way that such a big ass refinery will have such a shitty village as the only human settlement next to it, very unrealistic, they have their own modern compounds to house their white collar workers. But that's just a game so I wasn't expecting that level of realism from it anyway.

You talk about Caucasians in Africa as if they were many of them ? I really don't think that's the case outside of South Africa. There are ligher skinned africans but certainly not white caucasians. In North Africa, I can safely say that there are next to zero poor disenfranchised white caucasians. White caucasians are either

-rich living in cities
-member of NGOS in rural regions
-tourists in touristy spots
-in jail because they tried to bring pot back home

Well maybe subsaharian africa is different but I can't imagine it being that different.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
eh ? Why so agressive ?

You have a point about the refinery. On the other hand, there is no way that such a big ass refinery will have such a shitty village as the only human settlement next to it, very unrealistic, they have their own modern compounds to house their white collar workers. But that's just a game so I wasn't expecting that level of realism from it anyway.

You talk about Caucasians in Africa as if they were many of them ? I really don't think that's the case outside of South Africa. There are ligher skinned africans but certainly not white caucasians. In North Africa, I can safely say that there are next to zero poor disenfranchised white caucasians. White caucasians are either

-rich living in cities
-member of NGOS in rural regions
-tourists in touristy spots
-in jail because they tried to bring pot back home

Well maybe subsaharian africa is different but I can't imagine it being that different.
The game doesn't take place in North Africa it takes place in West Africa. A LOT of the 5 million poor Caucasians have migrated north from South Africa to surrounding countries. Even if it has nothing to do with RE5 to claim that next to zero white people live in North Africa is just asinine.

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
The game doesn't take place in North Africa it takes place in West Africa. A LOT of the 5 million poor Caucasians have migrated north from South Africa to surrounding countries. Even if it has nothing to do with RE5 to claim that no poor white people live in North Africa is just asinine.

Well, I have never met a single one. Maybe they hid from me during 18 years. (Then again, it also depends on what you mean by white)

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
Well, I have never met a single one. Maybe they hid from me during 18 years. (Then again, it also depends on what you mean by white)
Why does it matter to you that a lot poor white people live in Africa anyway? This started because you claimed that white woman had no business in a place like that. I was simply showing you that tons of white people live in areas JUST like the one found in RE5.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking loved RE4 and I really, really liked RE5.

Whether or not one is better than the other is irrelevant, I feel. I had an awesome time with both games.

But if you guys want to keep splitting hairs, that's fine, but I think I'm out of this thread until then. It's so boring, and has been done countless times throughout the past hundred pages or so.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Rez said:
I fucking loved RE4 and I really, really liked RE5.

Whether or not one is better than the other is irrelevant, I feel. I had an awesome time with both games.

But if you guys want to keep splitting hairs, that's fine, but I think I'm out of this thread until then. It's so boring, and has been done countless times throughout the past hundred pages or so.
This is just the exhibition match before the big showdown. If this is just a taste of the type of passion and anger we can expect from the official vs topic we won't be disappointed.

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
Why does it matter to you that a lot poor white people live in Africa anyway? This started because you claimed that white woman had no business in a place like that. I was simply showing you that tons of white people live in areas JUST like the one found in RE5.

Dude, you are the one that started this conversation ?? I was just saying that the hot blonde Allyson character sticks out in that village and then you imply that I don't kow shit about the region I was born in ????

I really think the misunderstanding comes from the fact that we don't understand the same thing by «white»

Do you think this person is white ?

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/00/47/15/400_F_471520_xnJ7QDeSuCeRtBcQsA7HDA6lY0Ib2C.jpg

If you do then indeed there are many poor white people in North africa. It's just that for me (and for North Africans in general), she's not white, she's light skinned. But in any case, even if you do, it doesn't mean anything in the case of RE 5 since Re 5 takes place in West Africa, not North Africa and there are no berbers in West Africa.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Rez said:

ding ding we have a winner

Neiteio

I've already posted all the reasons why I think RE5 is the better game than RE4 (several pages in Word!), but this is getting silly.

Shaheed, can't you accept that maybe some people will prefer RE5, and others will prefer RE4? Why do you feel so threatened by RE5 that you lie in the shadows and come out of the woodwork only when you see an opportunity to attack RE5? Let go, man. I thought you had found other threads to enjoy, but you're still hung up on this. It's like you need people to say they like RE4.

RE4 already has the advantage of people's nostalgia and sentimentality, not to mention the fact that unlike RE5 it released to no expectations and thus made a big impression, something RE5 would've done had it come out first. RE4 has four more years of making first impressions on people, so naturally it'll win a popularity contest. Doesn't mean shit, though. But go ahead and make your comparison thread as though any good will come of it. It won't negate RE5's existence and all the fun people are having with it.

There are two major problems RE4 will never overcome. One, RE4 looks like shit on modern TVs; it is literally obsolete where the video in videogame is concerned. And two, I already know RE4 inside and out; there's not much more to be done with it. That's why I'm thankful for RE5; it shines in HD and has multiplayer to keep its Campaign, Mercs and Versus fresh and unpredictable, no matter how many times I play them. We can debate the little points all we want, but the above two points are insurmountable for RE4. It's tough enough for me to slog through the tedium of RE4's never-ending Castle again, much less when it's a washed-out blurry mess on my 1080p. RE4 looks so bad on an HDTV you can't even look at it long enough to swipe your knife over and over again trying to finished a downed enemy.

I honest-to-God love both games, but to act like RE4 categorically outclasses its younger brother is silly, and a big fuck-you to all the people who worked so hard on RE5. Now can we please talk about RE5 in the RE5 thread? We'll come back to this debate when RE5 has had four years to age like RE4.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
Dude, you are the one that started this conversation ?? I was just saying that the hot blonde Allyson character sticks out in that village and then you imply that I don't kow shit about the region I was born in ????

I really think the misunderstanding comes from the fact that we don't understand the same thing by «white»

Do you think this person is white ?

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/00/47/15/400_F_471520_xnJ7QDeSuCeRtBcQsA7HDA6lY0Ib2C.jpg

If you do then indeed there are many poor white people in North africa. It's just that for me (and for North Africans in general), she's not white, she's light skinned. But in any case, even if you do, it doesn't mean anything in the case of RE 5 since Re 5 takes place in West Africa, not North Africa and there are no berbers in West Africa.
Lol this started because you made this sweeping generalization.

Caucasians live in african cities, not african villages unless they have something to do with NGOs or are sightseeing.

I didn't want to be rude but that is one of the most idiotic generalizations I have heard about Africa here on GAF. You went way beyond the white girl in RE5 with that comment.

Edit: And no that woman isn't "white" as irrelevant as answering that question was.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Neiteio said:
I've already posted all the reasons why I think RE5 is the better game than RE4 (several pages in Word!), but this is getting silly.

Shaheed, can't you accept that maybe some people will prefer RE5, and others will prefer RE4? Why do you feel so threatened by RE5 that you lie in the shadows and come out of the woodwork only when you see an oppportunity to attack RE5? Let go, man. I thought you had found other threads to enjoy, but you're still hung up on this. It's like you need people to say they like RE4.

Dude READ the replies. I'm the one DEFENDING Shogo's right to prefer RE5 over RE4. You look like an idiot right now. Are you that desperate to pick an argument with me? :lol

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
Lol this started because you made this sweeping generalization.

I didn't want to be rude but that is one of the most idiotic generalizations I have heard about Africa here on GAF. You went way beyond the white girl in RE5 with that comment.

Edit: And no that woman isn't "white" as irrelevant as answering that question was.

Well, I stand by my idiotic generalisation. That's the opinon of someone who lived there for 18 years and here is what wikipedia has to say about it:

White Africans are the white population of Africa. These individuals are mostly of Dutch, British, French, Portuguese, and to a lesser extent Italian, Greek, Belgian, Swiss, Spanish, Irish, and German ancestry. Prior to the decolonisation movements of the post-World War II era, Whites numbered up to 10 million persons and were represented in every part of Africa. However, many left during and after the indigenous independence movements. Nevertheless, White Africans remain an important minority in many African states, for example, 6% of the population in Namibia.[6] The African country with the largest White African population is South Africa, at approximately 5.2 million (9.6% of the population).[7] Although Whites no longer rule various African nations, many have remained as permanent residents and often hold a substantial ownership of the economy and land in specific regions or countries. Many North African ethnic groups, such as Arabs and Berbers,[8] can be or are also considered White African under some definitions.[9][10] At least about 0.80% of Africa's population, or 7.3 million out of 922 million, is white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Africans

0.8 %, that's a lot, isn't it ? (sarcasm) And those 0.8 % hold a «substantial ownershipof the economy and land», not quite the picture of the poor white people in Africa you were drawing.

But I guess for you it still is an idiotic generalisation I guess.

Also, you asked me where I was from so I feel entitled to know where you are from too.

Neiteio

Shaheed79 said:
Dude READ the replies. I'm the one DEFENDING Shogo's right to prefer RE5 over RE4. You look like an idiot right now. Are you that desperate to pick an argument with me? :lol
Here's one example I found glancing up-thread. Listen to yourself:

Shaheed79 said:
Dude it's HIS OPINION. It's not like he has an aggregate review score to back him up so relax a little. It's perfectly fine if people think RE5 is the better game. Doesn't make it true lol.
C'mon, man. You're basically saying that there's more truth in RE4 being a great game because it has a high aggregate score than in people liking RE5 because it has a lower aggregate score. You're just picking a fight. Not to mention your reasoning is fallacious; if RE5 came out first, RE5 would have the higher aggregate score, becaue it would've broke all the ground RE4 broke and it would've done so with better combat, audiovisual, multiplayer, et al. Comparing a game's aggregate from one generation, when standards were different, with one from another is silly.

Boulayman

Oh and in that quote, you can see that 5.2 million of those 7.3 live in one single country: South Africa and that confirms what I said in an earlier post: «You talk about Caucasians in Africa as if they were many of them ? I really don't think that's the case outside of South Africa.»

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
Well, I stand by my idiotic generalisation. That's the opinon of someone who lived there for 18 years and here is what wikipedia has to say about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Africans

0.8 %, that's a lot, isn't it ? (sarcasm) And those 0.8 % hold a «substantial ownershipof the economy and land», not quite the picture of the poor white people in Africa you were drawing.

But I guess for you it still is an idiotic generalisation I guess.

Also, you asked me where I was from so I feel entitled to know where you are from too.

You lived in North Africa and claim that you never saw a Caucasian in poverty. I believe you and honestly don't care but North Africa is not Africa. You are using North Africa as a sweeping generalization for all of the African continent. Do you not understand how disingenuous that is? Now out of that 7.3 Million look up how many are disenfranchised and living in the so called Shanty Towns that you claim Caucasians do not live in.

And Teio I'm not biting. Go find someone else to roll on the grass with. I have my opinion, Shogo has his, C-Warrior has his and so on. If anyone you should be offended over it's C-Warrior. He was ripping RE5 apart alone with that Jihad guy. Go post page long replies to them lol because they do not like RE5 one bit. At least I like the game. lol

Davey Cakes

If there's one thing I've noticed, going back and forth between RE4 and RE5, it's that Ganados just seem more fun to kill than Majinis.

I just prefer their reactions, the things they say, etc. Very small differences, yeah, but still....

In terms of the RE4 vs. RE5 argument, I've already said that each game does something better or worse than the other. They trade off good aspects. RE5 trumps RE4 in terms of general replayability (especially with Mercenaries and the addition of co-op) and with little gameplay enhancements like ground-moves and more customizable controls. RE4 trumps RE5 in terms of its level design, feeling of progression, length, dialogue, bosses (arguably), and economy.

I've enjoyed both games heavily. In the end, I would say I prefer the "good things" about RE4 to the "good things" about RE5, but at the same time, it's clear as day that the games are different enough in certain ways that I can understand how a person can straight-up dislike one of the games but love the other one.

Neiteio

VaLiancY said:
What's this shit in my thread? I came here to show my love to acid grenades because I found they can stun Reapers.
I used acid grenades for the first time last night in Versus. And now that I think of it, I did so against Reapers on the Mines. Quite the coincidence! I like the fizzy spray they make; so satisfying!

I love the Reapers in Versus. When you're playing with three other people, the Reapers aren't always going after you, which gives one more opportunities to appreciate how creepy they are from other angles.

Neiteio

Shaheed79 said:
And Teio I'm not biting. Go find someone else to roll on the grass with. I have my opinion, Shogo has his, C-Warrior has his and so on. If anyone you should be offended over it's C-Warrior. He was ripping RE5 apart alone with that Jihad guy. Go post page long replies to them lol because they do not like RE5 one bit. At least I like the game. lol
Oh lol I thought you came in here saying were going to make a comparison thread lol and that people shouldn't be bothered by all the people liking RE5 lol because RE4 has a higher aggregate score lol and thus must be better lol.

Good times.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
Oh and in that quote, you can see that 5.2 million of those 7.3 live in one single country: South Africa and that confirms what I said in an earlier post: «You talk about Caucasians in Africa as if they were many of them ? I really don't think that's the case outside of South Africa.»
When did I ever say Caucasians made up a good percentage of Africa? The only point I was trying to make is that many of the Caucasians who do live in Africa are poor and live in Shanty towns just like the one in RE5. You're the one going off on this "Well I lived in North Africa for 18 years and never saw a single poor white person". Not only is it completely irrelevant but no one cares. The game takes place in West Africa. The vast majority of whites who live in Africa the Continent are indeed poor. You seem hell bent on proving that wrong because you didn't see any in North Africa?

Boulayman

Rash said:
If there's one thing I've noticed, going back and forth between RE4 and RE5, it's that Ganados just seem more fun to kill than Majinis.

I just prefer their reactions, the things they say, etc. Very small differences, yeah, but still....

True, I guess the fact that I could understand what they were saying in Re 4 also helps. It was pretty funny ^^ But I liked the «special» zombies from Re 5 more, the big man, the uber tall one, the ones with machine guns. I didn't really like the chainsaw one or the dogs.

Pojo

Banned
Neiteio said:
C'mon, man. You're basically saying that there's more truth in RE4 being a great game because it has a high aggregate score than in people liking RE5 because it has a lower aggregate score. You're just picking a fight. Not to mention your reasoning is fallacious; if RE5 came out first, RE5 would have the higher aggregate score, becaue it would've broke all the ground RE4 broke and it would've done so with better combat, audiovisual, multiplayer, et al. Comparing a game's aggregate from one generation, when standards were different, with one from another is silly.
By better, you mean slightly refined, right? My friend hopped right from RE4 to 5. Even used the same control scheme because 5's new scheme is absurd.

Four does quite a few things better than RE5. It most certainly does hold up to today's standards if RE5 is what you judge it by. That is, unless you use the Wii version, which smokes them both. :\

Honestly though? RE4 is every bit the game that RE5 is, sans co-op. And co-op is pretty damn great. I love both, but I recognize RE4 as the more perfectly crafted game from the sound design to the pacing to the graphical variety.

But we all pretty much agree that both are great.

FINALLY BEAT NDESU ON PRO. Someone stuck with me for a few rounds despite dying, and we did it. :O :p

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
When did I ever say Caucasians made up a good percentage of Africa? The only point I was trying to make is that many of the Caucasians who do live in Africa are poor and live in Shanty towns just like the one in RE5. You're the one going off on this "Well I lived in North Africa for 18 years and never saw a single poor white person". Not only is it completely irrelevant but no one cares. The game takes place in West Africa. The vast majority of whites who live in Africa the Continent are indeed poor. You seem hell bent on proving that wrong because you didn't see any in North Africa?

Well, I din't see any. It is a matter of fact that I haven't seen a single poor white person in the country where I lived in North Africa for 18 years. On the other hand, I believe it to be very likely that in South Africa you will find poor white people but Outside of that country, I believe the situation of white africans is far closer to the North african one than it is the south african one. That country is one heck of an exception in many aspects in the continent.

(And you haven't answered my question. Where do you live ?)

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Neiteio said:
Oh lol I thought you came in here saying were going to make a comparison thread lol and that people shouldn't be bothered by all the people liking RE5 lol because RE4 has a higher aggregate score lol and thus must be better lol.

Good times.
How old are you 12? You're acting like a 6th grader.

Neiteio

Boulayman said:
True, I guess the fact that I could understand what they were saying in Re 4 also helps. It was pretty funny ^^ But I liked the «special» zombies from Re 5 more, the big man, the uber tall one, the ones with machine guns. I didn't really like the chainsaw one or the dogs.
Funny thing about the "uber tall ones." I was watching my bro play Survivors in Village, and I noticed a Giant Majini beating the shit out of some Wetland Majini. He actively cornered them in the two-story hut with the ladder, and bludgeoned them to death with his club-o'-skulls. He didn't stop until they were dead.

I'd never seen that before. O_O

Boulayman

Neiteio said:
Funny thing about the "uber tall ones." I was watching my bro play Survivors in Village, and I noticed a Giant Majini beating the shit out of some Wetland Majini. He actively cornered them in the two-story hut with the ladder, and bludgeoned them to death with his club-o'-skulls. He didn't stop until they were dead.

I'd never seen that before. O_O

Wow, that's great ^^ Another thing I liked about the uber tall ones

is that you read about them before meeting them. In those tricell tents, I remember reading that file about more jumping power and some specimens getting very tall. But I was still very surprised when I met them for the first time :lol

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Boulayman said:
Well, I din't see any. It is a matter of fact that I haven't seen a single poor white person in the country where I lived in North Africa for 18 years. On the other hand, I believe it to be very likely that in South Africa you will find poor white people but Outside of that country, I believe the situation of white africans is far closer to the North african one than it is the south african one. That country is one heck of an exception in many aspects in the continent.

(And you haven't answered my question. Where do you live ?)
You already admitted that the vast majority of white people in Africa live in South Africa. They use to own South Africa until recently and now the tables have turned but that is a different topic altogether. I don't see what's so bad about admitting that most white people in Africa the continent are poor. It's like you want to cover your ears and eyes and claim they don't count. When you implied Caucasian people in Africa only live comfortably in cities or are part of relief groups you were wrong. Nearly 5 million of the 7 Million Caucasians in Africa are Poor and disenfranchised. What you should have claimed is that wherever you lived in Africa white people mostly lived in cities and worked for relief groups.

What country and city did you live in North Africa anyway? You tell me where you lived and I'll give you the statistics for Caucasians in that country.

Neiteio

Shaheed79 said:
How old are you 12? You're acting like a 6th grader.
Since the sarcasm was lost on you, I was underscoring your tendency to drop 'lols' to look casual (in the most forced way possible) and mask what everyone has noted you've been doing since the start, namely that by your own admission earlier in the thread you have something of a chip on your shoulder regarding how quite a few people prefer RE5 to RE4, and that it's painfully obvious your whole reason being here is not to discuss RE5 but to find roundabout ways to belittle it in favor of RE4. Not only do you say things like "it's not like [pro-RE5 people] have an aggregate score to back them up" (but you said 'lol,' so clearly it's all cool), but you even said you were going to start a comparison thread
four years too early
. If you're going to do that, announce it in its own thread; doing it here only distracts everyone from the topic of RE5 by making the discussion about a different game.

You've done your civic duty telling people they have a right to an opinion, Shaheed, and it's appreciated. Now talk about the topic game.

Boulayman

Shaheed79 said:
You already admitted that the vast majority of white people in Africa live in South Africa. They use to own South Africa until recently and now the tables have turned but that is a different topic altogether. I don't see what's so bad about admitting that most white people in Africa the continent are poor. It's like you want to cover your ears and eyes and claim they don't count. When you implied Caucasian people in Africa only live comfortably in cities or are part of relief groups you were wrong. Nearly 5 million of the 7 Million Caucasians in Africa are Poor and disenfranchised. What you should have claimed is that wherever you lived in Africa white people mostly lived in cities and worked for relief groups.

What country and city did you live in North Africa anyway? You tell me where you lived and I'll give you the statistics for Caucasians in that country.

Ok, I'm sorry but I won't be debating you anymore. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Neiteio said:
Since the sarcasm was lost on you, I was underscoring your tendency to drop 'lols' to look casual.
I know what you were doing and that is why I said you were acting like a 12 year old.

Neiteio

Of the pre-DLC trophies, I only have one left to get: They Belong In A Museum. I'm not sure which treasures I'm missing; I hear there's one in the
volcano at the end
, which I don't think I ever got, and I hear there's one involving the crane operator in 6-1. Anyone care to elaborate on these two?

Cool thing about the crane operator: you can snipe him right where you start the stage to skip the whole cage trap later on. Very convenient on Pro!

Top Bottom