• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official RESIDENT EVIL 5 Thread of LOOK OUT: SPOILER TAGS CONTAIN ACTUAL SPOILERS

TheCardPlayer said:
I did cancel my pre-order but every friend of mine is getting the game so I'll play this bitch through in co-op. If it's good enough, I'll plop down some cash.

Its good enough. Plop that cash down! I've got the asian import and I'm still fully planning on getting my US collectors this Friday. :D

xfactor

Banned
GuardianE said:
I can't imagine this was done intentionally. Maybe it was left in after seeing it, because Capcom didn't think it was worth changing, but I doubt it was put in deliberately. The whole point of saving things separately is if one character screwed up his profile while playing coop, or has to leave from online coop.

Grinding isn't really comparable to this trick, because it requires no skill and no gameplay to perform. It's like the Fable II experience trick with Coop. Same principle. I believe Fable II later patched it.

Not really intentionally in the sense of putting it, but intentionally in the sense that they know this exist, but they didn't mind it.

Sure it requires no skill nor gameplay, but its still the same. You're doing this over and over again to collect the money and resources.

An exploit is more like upgrading the capacity of a weapon when you have 0 ammo in it imo (which not only up the capacity of the weapon, but you got the ammo refill too).

marwan

Banned
RE5 is staring to feel like the MGS series minus the zombies!

it's sad because i miss all the zombies and the hunted mansion instead of freaky Africans that don't looks like zombies anyways....which it all started from RE4! the series is not the same anymore! :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
xfactor said:
Sure it requires no skill nor gameplay, but its still the same.

I disagree. Repetitive action and grinding is a PART of a JRPG's core gameplay. Fiddling around with menus and having people drop in/out is not a part of any game's core mechanic. I think it's even more of an exploit than the Ammo Upgrade trick. With that trick, at least it was integrated into the gameplay (you needed to purposefully not reload, still use money to purchase the upgrade, etc). With RE5, there's no penalty.

Also by your logic, if Capcom knew about it, then it's not an exploit. I'm fairly certain Capcom knew about the Ammo Upgrade trick in RE4, but deliberately chose not to do anything about it because it doesn't make you overpowered.

USD

I just figured out an herb exploit totally on accident (in the demo, can someone confirm that it works in the final game?).

1. At the inventory screen have two unmixed herbs adjacent to each other (mostly to facilitate the process below).
2. Equip one of those herbs and spray it.
3. While the spray animation is still active, quickly push Y/Triangle (bringing up the inventory), move the cursor onto the unequipped herb, press the X/Square button, move the cursor onto the equipped herb, and press X/Square again.

This will combine the two herbs, leaving this mixed herb in your inventory, while still providing the healing of the first herb. I will never use this exploit (it's pretty cheap), but it's a great herb-saving measure.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
One question a friend of mine posed...

Is the save file locked in the PS3 version?

TheCardPlayer said:
So far, yeah, it is. Even RE0 got better reviews. But hey, only Eurogamer's review was actually drivel. CVG gave it 7.3 but it didn't read like it was written by a slobbering monkey.

And people said I was a troll when I said the backlash was coming. :lol
There is no backlash.

Expectations are COMPLETELY different in this day and age. RE5 is RE4 without the filler.

Puzzles and areas designed only for atmosphere (which I certainly enjoy) are built for those experiencing the game for the first time. It only really works once.

RE5 is clearly designed for multiple playthroughs and I welcome that.

You do recall that cvxfreak (whom you claim to trust) stated that RE5 has the best gameplay in the series, right? You keep slamming the game prior to playing it. You should probably wait until you've finished it. I mean, do you REALLY expect this to be inferior to something like RE0?!

RE5 is a victim of expectation. People wanted RE5 to redefine the series once again (or at least offer a sizable leap forward), but they forget that the series was known for stagnating and RE5 is only the second game in the series to follow the RE4 mold.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Nemesis556 said:
Trying it on single or duo mode? I'll be happy to do some co-op over LIVE with you, it's much much easier that way =) Send me a FR if interested.

My title screen says Resident Evil 5. Is your console from Japan / Gamertag based in Japan? I'm really interested as to how they work out which title screen to display =P

Yeah, let's play! My system is Japanese, account is American. But this is the only game I can think of that does this with the different title screens. Riot Act, for example, displays as "Crackdown" on my system.

Rez said:
9/10 from Video Gamer.9/10 from Video Gamer.

What makes Resident Evil 5 so much fun to play is the way it's impossible to know what's coming next. You start off in a seriously atmospheric African town, complete with villagers, but you're soon off to an oil refinery, a pitch-black mine, a secret bunker, a yacht and more. Tie these environments to some breathtaking set-piece encounters and you'll be looking back on your time with the game and reminiscing about certain moments just as many people do with Resident Evil 4. There are some spectacular on-rails sections too, and superbly directly QTEs that never make you wish they were traditional gameplay elements.

I like how they say it's impossible to know what's coming next, then spoil the settings. :lol Level design is bland compared to RE4. It's pretty forgettable overall, and soon the Africa setting no longer even matters with where you end up going.

Puzzles, which have been a staple part of the series, occur infrequently and of those only one needed a bit of out of the box thinking. Resi 5 feels more like an action game than any game in the series, with a lot of cover-based shooting, loads of machine gun carrying enemies and a definite industrial feel. As spectacular as this action packed gameplay is, there's no doubt that Resi 5 is missing something that made the previous game so special. Whether it was the relationship between lead man Leon and the hopeless Ashley, the forever amusing tradesman or the outrageous boss encounters, Capcom's latest just can't quite match it.

This is stuff that happens in the latter part of the game. You're not going to see any machine gun-carrying enemies until hours in, and it's not "loads of them." Ditto with cover.

But I agree with the RE4 comparisons.

This one is for you GrayFox:

Don't let that rather disappointing comparison to Resident Evil 4 fool you. Coming second to one of the best games of our generation is nothing to be sniffed at, and Resident Evil 5 is still a game that does the series proud. With a whole heap of content to unlock, including the brilliant Mercenaries mode (playable cooperatively off and online), a campaign that begs to be replayed and top of the line production values there's very little to be disappointed with. If you've read all that and the first thing in your mind is "but you can't move and shoot?" this isn't for you, but everyone else should grab a friend and enter the world of not quite so much survival horror.

Absolutely. I think RE5 falls short of RE4, but it's not like the game is just average. It's an excellent action game and feels highly replayable.

You know while the game might not be survival horror. It sure still feels survival imo! Me and my friend that played on Co-op Vetran. Were not using any sorta tricks to get more ammo or better stuff. Were just playing it normally. Twice now we have had some low ammo and severely tricky situations to get through. We definetly felt like we were pushing to survive.:lol

Man, a while ago I checked my expectations and have been looking forward to this game knowing it'd be something similar to RE4, but the IGN video review makes it look like a freakin' port. What's worse, it looks to have even less of the creepy, classic RE feel that even RE4 had in sections like the island. I'll still rent it because the demo was a blast in co-op, but man, everything I'm seeing looks like an RE4 re-skin/up-port. Definitely disappointing in terms of what I was looking forward to, but here's hoping the game is still fun to play.

BrodiemanTTR said:
Man, a while ago I checked my expectations and have been looking forward to this game knowing it'd be something similar to RE4, but the IGN video review makes it look like a freakin' port. What's worse, it looks to have even less of the creepy, classic RE feel that even RE4 had in sections like the island. I'll still rent it because the demo was a blast in co-op, but man, everything I'm seeing looks like an RE4 re-skin/up-port. Definitely disappointing in terms of what I was looking forward to, but here's hoping the game is still fun to play.

Now take what you just said... now place yourself back in 1998. Resident Evil 2 is about to be released. Are you honestly going to say exactly what you just said right now?; because it would totally fit. Same gameplay, graphics, etc So did you think RE2 was just a RE-skin/up port?

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
dark10x said:
One question a friend of mine posed...

Is the save file locked in the PS3 version?

There is no backlash.

Expectations are COMPLETELY different in this day and age. RE5 is RE4 without the filler.

Puzzles and areas designed only for atmosphere (which I certainly enjoy) are built for those experiencing the game for the first time. It only really works once.

RE5 is clearly designed for multiple playthroughs and I welcome that.

You do recall that cvxfreak (whom you claim to trust) stated that RE5 has the best gameplay in the series, right? You keep slamming the game prior to playing it. You should probably wait until you've finished it. I mean, do you REALLY expect this to be inferior to something like RE0?!

RE5 is a victim of expectation. People wanted RE5 to redefine the series once again (or at least offer a sizable leap forward), but they forget that the series was known for stagnating and RE5 is only the second game in the series to follow the RE4 mold.
To be completely honest with you...No, RE5 will obviously be a better game than RE0, RE3, and every single spin off of the series. But I am convinced it's going to be a far cry from RE2, REmake and RE4 for sure. And since we waited 4 years, is it really good enough? Consider that I am a RE fanboy and RE4 is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my eyes.

When I finished RE4, I felt like it could have gone on for another 8 hours and as long as it kept supplying me with new set pieces I'd enjoy it. The way I see it, RE5 is that 8 hours, and I couldn't be happier.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
TheCardPlayer said:
To be completely honest with you...No, RE5 will obviously be a better game than RE0, RE3, and every single spin off of the series. But I am convinced it's going to be a far cry from RE2, REmake and RE4 for sure. And since we waited 4 years, is it really good enough? Consider that I am a RE fanboy and RE4 is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my eyes.

I mean, I see where you're coming from. Waiting 4 years is a long time, but this is the first game in the series on the current generation of consoles, hence the large development time.

TheCardPlayer

GuardianE said:
I mean, I see where you're coming from. Waiting 4 years is a long time, but this is the first game in the series on the current generation of consoles, hence the large development time.
To be honest, I am quite...unfond of Capcom's games this gen except Dead Rising and SFIV. Devil May Cry 4 was no good and RE5 will be...better or worse?

I'd bet on better.

TheCardPlayer said:
To be honest, I am quite...unfond of Capcom's games this gen except Dead Rising and SFIV. Devil May Cry 4 was no good and RE5 will be...better or worse?

I'd bet on better.

Definetly better and considering I'm both a hardcore RE fan and dissapointed in Devil May Cry 4, yes definetly better. DMC 4 wasn't terrible but had alot of things wrong imo. So far RE5 is no where near the problems that DMC4 had.

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Now take what you just said... now place yourself back in 1998. Resident Evil 2 is about to be released. Are you honestly going to say exactly what you just said right now?; because it would totally fit. Same gameplay, graphics, etc So did you think RE2 was just a RE-skin/up port?

Not really. RE2 looked like more of an evolution of RE than 5 does of 4. When the IGN review came to the part with the
shielded enemies and the copy/pasted gas-mask wearing Ganados from RE4
, my jaw almost dropped from the stagnation. The fact that enemy animations in the demo seemed almost identical to RE4's had already left kind of a bad taste in my mouth. And chainsaw man. It all reeks a bit of MGS2's worst plot twist in videogame history. Yeah I know, bubu RE2 had zombies just like RE, and I'm sure there's new enemies in RE5 that I haven't seen because I've been on semi-blackout, but some of the carryover from RE4 has just been so blatant and uninspired for a game three years in the making that it's hard not to be disappointed.

TheCardPlayer

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Definetly better and considering I'm both a hardcore RE fan and dissapointed in Devil May Cry 4, yes definetly better. DMC 4 wasn't terrible but had alot of things wrong imo. So far RE5 is no where near the problems that DMC4 had.
That's good to hear. I am overly critical of the game and am having a kneejerk reaction because I'm the biggest fan there is. Shit, I collect damn RE figures even. But I know my reaction is...well...Over the top. Doesn't mean I am not really pissed at Capcom, I am.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
TheCardPlayer said:

I'd bet on better.

Well, besides Lost Planet, you've named pretty much their entire lineup. Devil May Cry 4 was far from "no good." It was no Devil May Cry 3, but it was hardly a poor title. Aside from downloadable games and Wii titles/ports, that comprises all of their games on the current gen of consoles. And none of them are bad. They're all strong titles, even if I don't care for some.

I'd like to see Capcom bring forth some of their lesser known IPs, as they seemingly dominated the last gen in terms of quality. 2009 is a big year for them. I'm eager to see what else is cooking in their pot.

TheCardPlayer

GuardianE said:
Well, besides Lost Planet, you've named pretty much their entire lineup. Devil May Cry 4 was far from "no good." It was no Devil May Cry 3, but it was hardly a poor title.
I'd disagree but that's neither here nor there.

Fuck, I always wanted to say that on a forum. :lol

Sectus

badcrumble said:
When I finished RE4, I felt like it could have gone on for another 8 hours and as long as it kept supplying me with new set pieces I'd enjoy it. The way I see it, RE5 is that 8 hours, and I couldn't be happier.
I wonder how people would feel if it was literally developed or marketed like that. Similar to the new Riddick release. I wonder if some of the people saying it's too much of the same would like it more if it was actually a re-release of RE4 with the RE5 content basically be a bonus story mode.

I still do find it baffling how so many people who loved RE4 complain about RE5 being more of the same. Perhaps they subconciously expect numbered games in the RE series to be drastically different from previous titles.

TheCardPlayer

RE4 was still RE in terms of atmosphere and horror. RE5 just looks...way too sunny and actiony. And since it took a turn to the pure action genre it might as well had better controls and a tighter inventory system.

dark10x

TheCardPlayer said:
I'd say it will play MUCH better than RE2 or REmake, though. It will lack some of the things you may have loved in those games, but it will at least offer something in return. Again, the game was clearly designed to be enjoyed in CO-OP and I'd imagine that is why certain aspects of the game were changed. Lengthy exploration scenes and puzzles, for instance, would not have been great for CO-OP play (especially during additional playthroughs).

I can understand disappointment, but the other day you were thinking of canceling your pre-order. I mean, I'm a huge Silent Hill fan and I never expected Silent Hill Homecoming to match my favorite installments in the series, but I sure as hell wasn't going to skip it. I'm glad I didn't. As I suspected, it wasn't the best installment by any means, but it was still a great gaming experience. I'm sure RE5 will be a fantastic game that falls short of expectations for many. That doesn't mean it should be skipped, however.

MGS4 was similar in that regard. I was disappointed by many aspects of it, but I sure as hell would not have missed out on it. It was still a wonderful experience, just not as good as I had hoped.

Perhaps they subconciously expect numbered games in the RE series to be drastically different from previous titles.
Something that does not even make sense as, prior to RE4, every other numbered RE game drew from the same formula.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
TheCardPlayer said:
I'd disagree but that's neither here nor there.

DMC4 received an 84% on Metacritic.
DMC3 received an 84% on Metacritic (87% for the SE).

I know that's not the be all end all, but it's interesting from a more objective perspective. I also strongly disagree with those rankings.

While I cherish DMC3, and I'm an enormous fan of the series (probably even more than RE), I still see what went right with DMC4. There were, of course, issues with backtracking and repeat bosses, but the game has polish, like I've come to expect from a Capcom title.

dark10x is not only an RE5 defender, he liked Homecoming. Now there's a guy that knows what the fuck is up.

But the slight edge of MGS4 negativity stings, but only a bit.

TheCardPlayer

dark10x said:
I'd say it will play MUCH better than RE2 or REmake, though. It will lack some of the things you may have loved in those games, but it will at least offer something in return.

I can understand disappointment, but the other day you were thinking of canceling your pre-order. I mean, I'm a huge Silent Hill fan and I never expected Silent Hill Homecoming to match my favorite installments in the series, but I sure as hell wasn't going to skip it. I'm glad I didn't. As I suspected, it wasn't the best installment by any means, but it was still a great gaming experience. I suspect RE5 will be a fantastic game that falls short of expectations for many. That doesn't mean it should be skipped, however.

MGS4 was similar in that regard. I was disappointed by many aspects of it, but I sure as hell would not have missed out on it. It was still a wonderful experience, just not as good as I had hoped.

Something that does not even make sense as, prior to RE4, every other numbered RE game drew from the same formula.
I actually love MGS4 the best out of all the MGS games. So what do I know? :lol Come on people, I am just a bitter, cranky dude on the Interwebz. And SH: Homecoming was love and win too.

TheCardPlayer said:
I actually love MGS4 the best out of all the MGS games. So what do I know? :lol Come on people, I am just a bitter, cranky dude on the Interwebz. And SH: Homecoming was love and win too.

I can't hate you anymore. Not that I really did in the first place. But it's like, even if I wanted to, I can't. Homecoming love and support.

dark10x

TheCardPlayer said:
I love MGS4, but its weaknesses show when you try to replay the game as it becomes obvious that only the first two chapters really contain significant gameplay. That's not to say I did not enjoy the other three chapters on my first run (they were great), but considering how much content is crammed into MGS4, it was a shame that the second half of the game was so light on scenarios where you could take advantage of the gameplay.

Honestly, if MGS4 is your favorite installment in that series, I can't imagine why you are being so harsh with RE5. It seems to me that you should love RE5 as a game, even if you end up disappointed with certain aspects of it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
dark10x said:
I love MGS4, but its weaknesses show when you try to replay the game as it becomes obvious that only the first two chapters really contain significant gameplay. That's not to say I did not enjoy the other three chapters on my first run (they were great), but considering how much content is crammed into MGS4, it was a shame that the second half of the game was so light on scenarios where you could take advantage of the gameplay.

That's pretty much how I feel about MGS4.

I'm glad I experienced it, but it's not my favorite in the series by a long shot. It had the burden of tying up all the retarded ends left by Metal Gear Solid 2. That, in and of itself, is a feat.

I felt obligated to play and beat MGS4, like it was my duty as a fan. I enjoyed it, but won't pick it up again for a long time.

TheCardPlayer

brandonh83 said:
I can't hate you anymore. Not that I really did in the first place. But it's like, even if I wanted to, I can't. Homecoming love and support.
Most underrated game of the gen for sure. It had wonderful gameplay and a strong story that fitted the SH mold perfectly as well as being creepy and scary as hell.

Great, great game.

dark10x said:
Honestly, if MGS4 is your favorite installment in that series, I can't imagine why you are being so harsh with RE5. It seems to me that you should love RE5 as a game, even if you end up disappointed with certain aspects of it.
Consider that I felt that the later half of MGS4 >>>> The first half.

Sectus

BrodiemanTTR said:
Not really. RE2 looked like more of an evolution of RE than 5 does of 4. When the IGN review came to the part with the
, my jaw almost dropped from the stagnation. The fact that enemy animations in the demo seemed almost identical to RE4's had already left kind of a bad taste in my mouth. And chainsaw man. It all reeks a bit of MGS2's worst plot twist in videogame history. Yeah I know, bubu RE2 had zombies just like RE, and I'm sure there's new enemies in RE5 that I haven't seen because I've been on semi-blackout, but some of the carryover from RE4 has just been so blatant and uninspired for a game three years in the making that it's hard not to be disappointed.
How was RE2 more of an evolution than RE5?

Here's a short comparisons of the games from what I can recall.
RE5 vs RE4:
-Many returning enemies and many new ones
-Almost all weapons return and a bunch of new weapons
-Completely new setting with similarities in level design
-Storyline gone back to classic RE and drastically improved presentation with the cutscenes
-Coop play (which I'd say is a pretty gigantic addition)
-Inventory system re-imagined
-Mercenaries expanded upon
-Controls finetuned and a completely new control scheme added

RE2 vs RE1:
-Same enemies and a few new ones
-Mostly same weapons with 1 or 2 new ones
-Mostly similar setting with basically identical level design
-Same type of story and presentation
-No changes in basic gameplay

How did RE2 evolve the series much more than RE5? Although I'm not saying all the changes are for the better (I think they did right in re-designing the inventory, but the current implementation is far from perfect), but there's a lot of them and overall a big step forward compared to RE4.

TheCardPlayer said:
Most underrated game of the gen for sure. It had wonderful gameplay and a strong story that fitted the SH mold perfectly as well as being creepy and scary as hell.

Great, great game.

OK fine you're good in my book. Hate RE5 all you want. Carry on.

TheCardPlayer

Sectus said:
How did RE2 evolve the series much more than RE5? Although I'm not saying all the changes are for the better (I think they did right in re-designing the inventory, but the current implementation is far from perfect), but there's a lot of them and overall a big step forward compared to RE4.
Multiple scenario system that is still as good as it was the day of release.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If you think that RE2 was more of an evolution of the series than RE5, I think that's a little ridiculous. Operate from a level of context and consider about your own expectations back in 1998. When you were looking for a sequel, you weren't looking for innovation. You weren't looking for evolution. You wanted to kill more zombies and wander in dark corridors.

Resident Evil 2 delivered that, and more, but it obviously retread a lot of the formula laid out from RE1. That goes for the majority of sequels back then. Tomb Raider? Crash Bandicoot? Tony Hawk?

Arguably, co-op for the series is as big of a step as the Multiple scenario system of RE2. A lot of people just don't see it that way because co-op has been done in other games before... and many RE fans in general aren't too happy about having co-op.

Also, regarding the four year wait for Resident Evil 5, we were waiting for Resident Evil 4 from 1999 to 2005. That's six years of development and scrapped models. Maybe Capcom should've waited another 2 years. :p But anyway, I know RE5 is a remarkable game from what I've played. I have the fullest confidence in Capcom's ability to deliver.

Sectus

dark10x said:
Yeah, but before RE4 many reviewers said the series was stagnating and it was about time for it to change. And RE4 was praised for its change. Perhaps it had such an impact reviewers starting expecting or hoping RE5 would also be completely different.

You can kinda compare it to team ICO. I think people would be VERY surprised (and many would be disappointed) if the next team ICO game has very similar gameplay to Shadow of the Colossus. People are expecting the new one to be completely different again.

GuardianE said:
When you were looking for a sequel, you weren't looking for innovation. You weren't looking for evolution. You wanted to kill more zombies and wander in dark corridors.

If anyone at Capcom is reading this I still want that. Would prefer it actually.

cvxfreak

BrodiemanTTR said:

RE2 is more like RE1 than RE5 is like RE4. RE2 and RE1 had very similar focuses, while RE4 and RE5, despite having the same core gameplay, have different focuses.

It's all down to the feeling and experience you get when playing RE5. This is why I always stress this particular aspect, because this can get people to start making claims that aren't true.

brandonh83 said:
dark10x is not only an RE5 defender, he liked Homecoming. Now there's a guy that knows what the fuck is up.

Hey add me to that group as well :D.

cvxfreak said:
RE2 is more like RE1 than RE5 is like RE4. RE2 and RE1 had very similar focuses, while RE4 and RE5, despite having the same core gameplay, have different focuses.

It's all down to the feeling and experience you get when playing RE5. This is why I always stress this particular aspect, because this can get people to start making claims that aren't true.

This is exactly what I was trying to state. Thanks CVX

TheCardPlayer said:
Shit, I collect damn RE figures even.

Me too, hell I have the Leon figure with and without his jacket! :D Multiple versions of the RE chainsaw controllers too!

cvxfreak said:

Elaborate on this please. Are you just talking about RE5's increased emphasis on action and co-op play and decreased emphasis on creepiness and scares, or is there something else intrinsic about RE5 that helps distance it from RE4 that I don't know about (I assume you've played through it).

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
A matter of hour gentlemen.

First classes in the morning, then RE5 in the afternoon (assuming everything goes according to plan).

cvxfreak

BrodiemanTTR said:
Elaborate on this please. Are you just talking about RE5's increased emphasis on action and co-op play and decreased emphasis on creepiness and scares, or is there something else intrinsic about RE5 that helps distance it from RE4 that I don't know about (I assume you've played through it).

I am talking about those two, but I also have to include the mission-based structure, the gameplay gimmicks that are overlayed onto RE4's core gameplay that make the sense of advancement ultimately different from RE4 and the entirely different story structure.

When I first played RE1 and RE2 in 2000, I thought there were more than a few things that were redundant and similar. I could write a detailed dissertation on it if I had to. Some people are thinking that RE2 was so different from RE1 because they had such a good first experience from it, but that's clouding their ability to make an objective statement.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
BrodiemanTTR said:
How is everyone playing this already? Street dates shattered?
The street date is nearly certain to be broken (if there is even one) here in Australia today.

BrodiemanTTR said:
How is everyone playing this already? Street dates shattered?

Some broken street dates. Others with the asian import. Just depends on who you ask. Personally, I'm running the asian import.

cvxfreak said:
Some people are thinking that RE2 was so different from RE1 because they had such a good first experience from it, but that's clouding their ability to make an objective statement.

The truth right here!

Erebus

fernoca said:
Well, I can't allow bigger Sheva pics than Chris' .. :p ...so.. (though compression damages it a little.. :( )

Mine is bigger than yours :p

2hgcl01.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Why the fuck does my AMAZON.COM order say "shipping March 17"?

Are they dicking with me? I ordered this ages ago. They better ship this shit tomorrow or they better refund my one day shipping.

Amir0x said:
Why the fuck does my AMAZON.COM order say "shipping March 17"?

Are they dicking with me? I ordered this ages ago. They better ship this shit tomorrow or they better refund my one day shipping.

If you ordered the regular edition I believe they offer release date delivery. But the one day shipping just means you'll get it within one day of when it's shipped. Amazon isn't really a great place to preorder games from if you want to play them the week they are released. Most of my preorders ship a few days after release.

Top Bottom