• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

profit

Should you find an open spot in your friends list Haunts my GT is Leurc, would love to play you someday. Same goes for any other person here!

God .. Im the master of chokes.

I beat haunts 2 times in a row.. then choke the rest..

I beat Richard Li 2 times in a row.. then choke the rest..

:lol

Oh well I got some wins.. I feel slighlty less shitty with my crap tier char =[

profit

sonicspear64 said:
My confidence was ruined thanks to GAF. :lol

Mine was aswell mate, as soon as he selected Leurc I was like "oh sh*t!" then I suddenly read: LOL TWO BARS and then I really knew I was going to screw things up :lol

God .. Im the master of chokes.

I beat haunts 2 times in a row.. then choke the rest..

I beat Richard Li 2 times in a row.. then choke the rest..

Oh well I got some wins.. I feel slighlty less shitty with my crap tier char =[

At least you didnt choke all the matches like me :D

qcf x2

It was fun losing even though I couldn't get my combos down. Unrelated, but wtf: Viper's standing HK doesn't work against Gief at all...that's my mothafuckin MOVE! :(

Edit: in another wtf moment, I played a Honda who hit jumping fierce and knocked Rose out of her ultra. Mind you the sequence was - soul spark (bait), he jumped, then at the top of his arc I did the ultra, or whatever angle it is that guarantees it, he hit, he hit the punch button after the ultra startup. Yeah. I got slapped in the face.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I need a good, one day date for the upcoming GAF XBL Tournament =). I am trying to set it on Wednesday December 30th at 9PM EST + to allow Pacific time guys enough time to join. If this day sounds good I'll go ahead and make the sign up thread =). I could add PSN and GFW to the tourney to make it a big big big one. So let me know if the date sounds fine.

Good comp on the West Coast. Haunts has the better stream, as he's interacting with the community.

Though J. Wong whooping the West Coast isn't too bad either.

I have the time, so I'll get in the tournament.

AZ Greg

TurtleSnatcher said:
Aww i missed a fuerte fight?

How'd they do?

The Fuerte was doing pretty well at first. But then Haunts started throwing out a ton of uppercuts and landed like 95% of them. The guy never really baited, just kept running into them.

AZ Greg said:
The Fuerte was doing pretty well at first. But then Haunts started throwing out a ton of uppercuts and landed like 95% of them. The guy never really baited, just kept running into them.
lol. Man sometimes i pray for uppercuts agst people =[

Okay.. ive played Haunts twice.. Richard twice..

Richard I went 2-0 then lost 3 straight :lol
then the second time he chose Rufus and Bison.. most def a worse matchup then sagat for Fuerte.. and I got raped.

Haunts I played twice.. went 2-0 then lost 3 straight :lol
then the second time I won the first set then lost 3 straight.. :(

I hate Fuerte and his health bull shit :p

ggs Haunts and Richard.. you guys are so good :(

Natural

Yeah, quite a few of the games I managed to catch were quite entertaining!

I'll be sure to send an inv and get involved next time.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I got mayonnaise for days. I hope haunts and richard li liked the salty aftertaste of Timedog in their mouths after they played my Saikyo Ryu.

noisome07 said:
16 hours straight! Good shit haunts!! :D

God dammmnnn that's a lot of street fighter 4 lol. It's funny though, because watching the stream, I went from really wanting to play sf4, to getting sick of the game all in one sitting haha.

Too bad I couldn't get in on the action with Haunts and Richard. :-(

By the time he host again, maybe my Rawg will be leveled up by then. :D

Edit: Relix, that tourney sounds like a great idea, I down.

Top Bottom