• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Prezhulio

Raging Spaniard said:
xavi_and_testick_lol.jpg

go to town, gaf.

Guled

R Squared said:
Probably been asked, but I'd hate to have to look through 68 pages. So, what's the general consensus as far as platform preference goes?
which ever you have more friends that is getting the game, that is the only correct answer

Askia47

Darkman M said:
I get the feeling she's gonna be one of the higher tier characters her super is magnificent she can snatch a juggled character out the air with it, i saw a video where Sakura tried to super her but roses super canceled sakuras out overall she just looks like a solid character.

yeah I am really liking the way she is shaping up to be. :D

haunts said:
Broken? :lol

man i wish that word never made it to GAF.
I don't know why people keep throwing it around like it supposed to be a direct synonym of cheap. Isn't more along the lines of something that's game-breaking and something that would make said game not fun to play.

Then again, people have been using it in jokes for years. :lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
BloodElfHunter said:
He doesn't want to prove it because he is probably one of the people who downloaded the game, it was leaked today on the bootleg scene already =\ He's scum.

Unless this is a joke post, this aint gonna end well :lol :lol

Prezhulio said:
go to town, gaf.

Yeah thanks :lol

Stuneseht

i got my TE stick today too... and i love it.
The only thing that pains me is how messed up the hori ex2 arcade stick has left me.
I mean coming from a budget/decent stick, right up to a master piece, takes some time getting used too.:lol :lol
Seriously, my timing is all messed up. I was so used to banging on the hori buttons, to were now, i don't have too.
Great job Markman and Madcatz!!!:D

Raging Spaniard said:
Unless this is a joke post, this aint gonna end well :lol :lol

Yeah thanks :lol
Nope, not a joke. It's been all over the forums about the pirates getting the game today for the 360. Stores sure aren't selling it and he sure seems scared to show how he got it. =\

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
BloodElfHunter said:
Nope, not a joke. It's been all over the forums about the pirates getting the game today for the 360. Stores sure aren't selling it and he sure seems scared to show how he got it. =\

Okay well then, Oichi pretty well respected member of the GAF and he livesin Japan, where the game ships early, so if he has any co9nnections in the industry its no surprise that he owns it, like Sporks for instance. He also has absolutely no need to have me defend him, but I just wanted to.

Im not saying youre wrong, but I would be pretty fucking surprised if you were right.

Stalfos said:
Yeah someone needs to shop Quantum of Solace Kids face over Raging Spaniards.

Shit, make it Wolverines "O" face for all I care, its the internet, go nuts.

I went to 2 different gamestops tonight to see about swapping the PS3 FS for a 360 one, but neither of them have the sticks in. They said they should have them in this week, but then they said they were not going to have any extras besides pre-orders so I probaly wouldn't be able to exchange mine for awhile...

So, since I had no luck with the 800 number, or in-store, I resulted to e-mailing them. I REALLy wish there was another store around I could get new releases at without having to wait...I fucking despise having to go into Gamestop.

*My stick is the regular fighstick by the way, so don't harrass me trying to buy a TE stick*

**Someone asked whre I lived too, I'm in Raleigh.**

charsace

Anyone get the regular stick from amazon yet? I'm dying to get my hands on it.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG BS!
I should have got the stick at gamestop.

Maybe I'm just paranoid or not used to a square gate, but it seems my joystick (Standard fighstick) is sticking when trying to hit the diagonals. I'm testing it on the demo of SSF:HDR and every now and then Ryu will do double flips or continue to walk in one direction when I try to move.

Hopefully this is normal. Anybody read anything about this?

bumpkin

ashism said:
Everyones getting the call but not the actual sticks today. So it seems so far at least.
I wish you were wrong, but you were right... To quote Zertez, that fucking tramp on the automated call LIED TO ME! I got out of work, drove 15 minutes to the store, went in, and much like what happened to him, the employee had no idea what I was talking about. He checked their computers for it in the standard shipments today; no dice. Then he checked for the non-standard shipments; again no dice. In fact he didn't even know when it'd be in, just said maybe it's coming special shipment -- a carrier like FedEx -- and to call them tomorrow.

Fucking lame... So lame.... That was the only thing I was looking forward to today.

Guled

it looks like those who pull from ranked matches will get a lost but the the other player won't get a win.
R Squared said:
GAF is my only real gamer friend. :/
take a look at the PSN/GT thread and see which of your friends list has more people getting the game

I always thought Ashley call a day before? never the day of? usually if it's the day of you may just get a call from the actual person in the store. i've gotten it like that at least ;o

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Why is everyone saying Ashley? I always got calls from Aeris. Although I haven't reserved a game there in a while so it might have changed.

Volcynika

NameGenerated said:
Why is everyone saying Ashley? I always got calls from Aeris. Although I haven't reserved a game there in a while so it might have changed.

Aeris is dead! But seriously, they switched over to Ashley a while ago, with no reason why!

SwitchBladeKneegrow said:
I went to 2 different gamestops tonight to see about swapping the PS3 FS for a 360 one, but neither of them have the sticks in. They said they should have them in this week, but then they said they were not going to have any extras besides pre-orders so I probaly wouldn't be able to exchange mine for awhile...

So, since I had no luck with the 800 number, or in-store, I resulted to e-mailing them. I REALLy wish there was another store around I could get new releases at without having to wait...I fucking despise having to go into Gamestop.

*My stick is the regular fighstick by the way, so don't harrass me trying to buy a TE stick*

**Someone asked whre I lived too, I'm in Raleigh.**
I like how you tried the 1-800 number once and gave up because it got disconnected?

What?

mYm|17|

My friend from Houston just got 2 Fightsticks today. He went to two gamestops and got one from each store. One was a pre-order and the other store sold him one.

RavenFox

Banned
SwitchBladeKneegrow said:
Just got home from work and was excited to see a package waiting on me from gamestop, I had been waiting on my 360 fightstick....opened it up and sure enough it's a fightstick, FOR THE PSFUCKINGTHREE!

Motherfuckers...I was looking forward to playing SS2HDR with the stick tonight...
lol pwned!

Teknoman

mYm|17| said:
My friend from Houston just got 2 Fightsticks today. He went to two gamestops and got one from each store. One was a pre-order and the other store sold him one.

What! That means my store had them in today! Guess i'll be posting pics tomorrow then.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Let us know how many tracks or on the OST so we can compare when Capcom shafts us CE buyers on our OST. :lol

RavenFox said:
lol pwned!

Pretty much. Since the box wasn't taped or anything for the ps3 stick I opened it up to check it out. If PSN actually had demos for it's game I would've given the stick a tryout. I'm not gonna buy a game just to try the stick I'm going to return out though!

Jeo said:
!?

I thought the OST would go on sale around the 30th
It's not a OST it's a Street Fighter IV anime, making Documentary, game making Documentary, Anime making Documentary y and CG making Documentary. Very nice :D
10pn80n.jpg

Top Bottom