• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

That's SF4 Chun for you. Pretty much the most unreliable ultra in the game...

Man, this Sagat is getting worked. Who is this Akuma player?

kitzkozan

Akuma is amazing in Japan.

Just goes to show you how much work Edma will have to do. :p His Akuma is soild no doubt,but he's gonna have to develop those insane combo link possibilities.

Wow,they are definitively a good notch above us. :lol It's like re-learning how to play SF IV from scratch. :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
My game invite has been sitting there for hours waiting on Umefarta. I've been waiting for months to use my nanto seiken against him.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Shit man, I just got home, I had no idea about this competition!

The connection here sucks so the stream keeps refreshing and also cuts out every now and then and comes back with the fight some time ahead, which is a bit annoying...

From what I read here I missed a lot too - hopefully someone recorded everything so far...

Looks like I just got on at the perfect time as Daigo is up right now!

kitzkozan

toneroni said:
fuertes beat both chuns :/

Gotta admit it's one incredible Fuerte.

The more I see all these vids and I am 100% sure that SF IV dash will easily make this new SF a timeless classic.

Just when you think you have seen it all,you are surprised to see the game evolve or people finding ways around the flaws of each character.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
That was a fucking zoning clinic. You can tell there's so much respect between both players for each others games.

Lyonaz

Shit Daigo is AWESOME!!! but that 2nd round 2nd match where Momochi came back, man great stuff.
Also the feed froze where Daigo did his super/ultra? and Momochi his raging demon, I was like wtf, shit looked awesome.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
fuck, dude almost beat sagat until sagat pulled some typical sagat bullshit.

In SF4 dash just make sagats roundhouse worht as much as a spd.

edit: whoa, did Mago just lose!??

Zeliard

I can't watch this at work, but is Momochi generally considered the best Akuma player in the world?

Because holy fuck, that guy.

Top Bottom