• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

I think it's cool they're using TE sticks.
Are those the unbranded ones for Asia?

504x_fightstick.jpg

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
GriffD17 said:
I really need to play with you sometime Relix. Maybe later in the weekend perhaps. I am still quite uncomfortable with her AA. There's often times that players will continually just rush me down. I'll block three or four strikes, they'll jump and then rinse and repeat.

Gah. I hate it.

I have you on my FC. If you want to play and see me on SF4 send me an invite.

catfish said:
what is it? I must know. and practice it.

It's so fast I don't even remember, I just know there's a FADC at a point :lol

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So yeah, the lk button on my se stick is dying, and my replacement Sanwa buttons are on the way.

In the meantime, if I take the PPP/KKK buttons that I don't use out, and put them in the lk/fp positions (my fp button has always been more sensitive than the rest for whatever reason), it should temporarily fix the problem, yeah?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Timedog said:
What the fuck is this nonsense?

Been trying to find you. Haven't seen you. Did you beat Daigo already? Bet you are owning EVERYONE in that room! =D! GAF REPRESENT!

Lost Fragment said:
So yeah, the lk button on my se stick is dying, and my replacement Sanwa buttons are on the way.

In the meantime, if I take the PPP/KKK buttons that I don't use out, and put them in the lk/fp positions (my fp button has always been more sensitive than the rest for whatever reason), it should temporarily fix the problem, yeah?

TE stick?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Relix said:
Been trying to find you. Haven't seen you. Did you beat Daigo already? Bet you are owning EVERYONE in that room! =D! GAF REPRESENT!

That little bitch needs to come to me. I'll eat him for breakfast.

Are they still doing online matches? I'll add them and try to play them. Anyone know the account name their using?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Wait did someone on the stream fight AZ Greg and Oichi?

Welp, I just sent GodsGarden a friend request and game invite. We'll see if Daigo runs scared.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
:lol :lol :lol :lol Timedog

Also... Die SAGAT! DIE! I think I will change my avatar for the first time ever. I need a NO SAGAT picture.... :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Why isn't this 1 match? I thought that was the japanese way. Have they converted?

This viper is tricky as shit.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
GOOO CHUUN!

w00000t... Funny how he whiffed the Ultra after the EX legs. That SBK was definitely an Ultra :lol

Edit: Damn the Chun beating the last two rounds made me proud of maining Chun :lol
Edit2: Nemo comes in now?

Rice-Eater said:
Fubarduck up now

R-Chan(Boxer) beats Fubar pretty handedly.

Zangi-Tan beats Ameriken

Itabashi beats Rick O

Waida beats Fubarduck

Totty beats Marn

Americans are 0-4 in Americans vs Japanese play so far

If these are a sign of things to come, SBO is not going to pretty.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I turned my head for a sec and when I came back I thought I saw an 18 hit combo show up on the side of the screen, and it was midscreen and there was no ultra used.....

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
This honda is doing really great in what I'd assume would be a really bad matchup for him.

Accept my game invite Daigo!!!

kitzkozan

DarkSloth said:
C'mon Fuerte!

Too bad his opponent is Daigo. :lol

No wonder Umehara is gdlike with the level of competition in Japan.So many elite players,just like Justin said.

Elite Honda,Abel,Chun,Gief,Fuerte,Viper,Sagat,etc.

Only exception is Balrog which is the contrary of Sagat in the US.In north america,Balrog is awesome and Sagat is really god tier in Japan as opposed to weak here.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
black_vegeta said:
Damn you work and your stupid Symantec Web filter, FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!

Can't surf shit besides cnn.com!!!

I feel your pain.. Thank goodness they let us at least view Youtube.

DaCocoBrova said:
I feel your pain.. Thank goodness they let us at least view Youtube.

At least you get Youtube, they block anything streaming. Hell, I can type in the word "fun" into google and that would be blocked.

Sorry for the rant. :/

JEKKI

ahhh fukk u work!!

Im not blocked, but I cant jus watch SF all day when I got a job to do!!

I have my headphones plugged in listening to the sounds only :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What's this cr. jab, cr. jab, cr. jab, st. jab combo that Daigo keeps trying and missing? What's he trying to do?

Top Bottom