• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 75: CHAMPION V. CHAMPION Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

god i hape Rampage and Hendo can put on a show...

that crocop fight just sucked it all out of me...

:(

Asbel

Torres deserves to lose when he refuse to take the fight to the ground. He was obviously losing the standup.

wow, torres has some chin on him.

he was getting POUNDED by liaudin and kept getting up

though when he turned his back on his feet and held the cage the ref had to stop it...

Torre seemed dazed the last two minutes of the fight, he hardly defended himself. It's one thing to stand on your feet, it's another to still be able to fight.

That Crocop fight was awful indeed. It was as if Crocop didn't put any effort into it--was he hurt early, or just tired?

vpance

Cro Cop brings out the best in the opponents he's matched up with who are huunnngry.

The blueprint to defeat him has been exposed for so long and he cant change up his game enough to be truly well rounded. The cage doesnt help matters either.

dem

wow @ matt hamill...
taking bisping on the feet

still doesnt look that great.. but he obviously has power

What type of fighter is Bisping again? Why is he being defeated in the stand-up game by a wrestler? Not even a wrestler with a good boxing technique?

dem

UFC ENGLAND INVASION CRUMBLING!!!

2 rounds for Hamill?
Bisping might have took it..
Im not sure

dem

gahhh

tough fight to call

I think it will be a split.. whichever way it goes..

bisping COULD have got the nod in the 2nd and 3rd

Asbel

perryfarrell said:
What type of fighter is Bisping again? Why is he being defeated in the stand-up game by a wrestler? Not even a wrestler with a good boxing technique?
Must be afraid of the takedown but Hamill hasn't done anything really when they go to the ground.

I guess this shows that this sport has ways to go... That judges' decision doesn't make any sense. Were they Brits? Amazingly unprofessional.

MaX_PL

Banned
Newbie said:
Stay the fuck out of the thread if you're not using spoiler tags

wtf you talking about? what does WTFFFFFFFfmean bro?

UFC sucks and i aint watching this shit anymore.

dem

in the 2nd and 3rd Hamill got some takedowns.. but he never did any damage..

Bisping was moving on his feet.. landing.. and getting the hell out.

thefro

I had it 30-27 Hamill since Bisping didn't do anything really in the 3rd round and Matt controlled him, although I can see where some people would give the 3rd round to Bisping. Absolutely terrible decision. Since UK has no commission they're UFC-appointed judges.

Newbie said:
Stay the fuck out of the thread if you're not using spoiler tags, it's not hard.

You can stay out of this thread until later in the evening. Every friggin' post is spoiler tag--- you know very well what's being discussed here.

Why don't commentators say something when the judging is one-sided? I recall seeing Pride events where the local fighter got the vote, and commentators expressed their surprise. This bullshit is really unacceptable.

MaX_PL

Banned
dem said:
in the 2nd and 3rd Hamill got some takedowns.. but he never did any damage..

Bisping was moving on his feet.. landing.. and getting the hell out.

yeh but hamil was actually punching and taking down. bisping didnt do anything. ufc is such bullshit man; thats just a bullshit decision and i cant believe bisping is even accepting this win.

MaX_PL said:
wtf you talking about? what does WTFFFFFFFfmean bro?

UFC sucks and i aint watching this shit anymore.
dude, stop ruining the thread and just use spoiler tags for anything referring to the current PPV, or GTFO!

and you still haven't spoiler tagged your houston alexander comment

MaX_PL

Banned
how am i spoiling anything by saying UFC sucks or WTF? how is that a spoiler?

i'll put spoiler stuff on it from now on, but how is that a spoiler?

and why does that houston alexander need a spoiler tag? its a general question.

MaX_PL said:
how am i spoiling anything by saying UFC sucks or WTF? how is that a spoiler?

i'll put spoiler stuff on it from now on, but how is that a spoiler?

and why does that houston alexander need a spoiler tag? its a general question.
because to anyone with a brain, you wouldn't ask the question if he lost

MaX_PL

Banned
i didnt even watch that fight, i didnt know. it was honestly a general question and i didnt think about it relating to todays fights. sorry about that.

MaX_PL said:
i didnt even watch that fight, i didnt know. it was honestly a general question and i didnt think about it relating to todays fights.
can't we all just get along?

oh, yes we can!

see, that wasn't so hard :D

perryfarrell said:
You can stay out of this thread until later in the evening. Every friggin' post is spoiler tag--- you know very well what's being discussed here.

I just quoted somebody who was posting unmarked. And i am watching the event now, it's just courtesy to the people who are going to be using this thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom