• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official UFC 75: CHAMPION V. CHAMPION Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

Asbel said:
WTF is Rampage clinching and wrestling with Dan for?

Probably thought he could outpower Dan..

the crowd in london really aint into ground/clinch..

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
dem said:
Probably thought he could outpower Dan..

the crowd in london really aint into ground/clinch..

No they arent but they could be reacting alot worse than they are

and yeah 2-0 Dan

dem

jesus talk about 2 guys with a chin

crap
i didnt want a decision..

i think Dan might get this decision
this event has been a disaster for the UFC

i think rampage might have just stole that round..

too close to call!

all i can say is:
hendo def. won the 1st and rampage def. won the 4th

hendo most likely. won the 2nd and rampage most likely. won the 5th

the 3rd.. wow

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The Faceless Master said:
too close to call!

all i can say is:
hendo def. won the 1st and rampage def. won the 4th

hendo most likely. won the 2nd and rampage most likely. won the 5th

the 3rd.. wow

Thats exactly how I saw it too.

dem

no fedor annoucement..
but someone (goldie or rogan) mentioned to Randy that he would be fighting Fedor.

hmm

Asbel

Rampage was getting schooled in takedowns. But when you make it a striking match against Dan, he's open to getting taken down himself. Good close fight though.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
thefro said:
Bisping didn't do anything really in the 3rd round and Matt controlled him, although I can see where some people would give the 3rd round to Bisping..

Thats probably the stupidest thing I've seen in this thread. Bisping landed several combos, a couple nice leg kicks, a nice high kick, a nice knee to the face, and was far more agressive. All Hamil did was get one worthless takedown where he LNP'd because he was GASSED. Hamil still should have won but giving him the third round is as stupid as that one moron giving Tito the second round against Forrest because it wasnt even close. Though as far as I'm concerned Hamil deserved to lose the fight because he went into the prevent 90 second into the second round. Looked great in the first though.

Asbel

vpance said:
Quinton outworked Dan for the victory. Dan bulking up affected his cardio maybe.
There was also the hard body shots Rampage was dishing out on top.

MaX_PL

Banned
well only reason i say dan should have won is because he won the first two rounds. lasts few they rolled around on the ground and i cant judge a fight based on that.

bisping fight though, come on. if UFC wants to build a reputation they cant pull bullshit like that. hire some 10 year old kids cause i'm sure they can serve us better judges.

MaX_PL

Banned
Brian Fellows said:
Thats probably the stupidest thing I've seen in this thread. Bisping landed several combos, a couple nice leg kicks, a nice high kick, a nice knee to the face, and was far more agressive. All Hamil did was get one worthless takedown where he LNP'd because he was GASSED. Hamil still should have won but giving him the third round is as stupid as that one moron giving Tito the second round against Forrest because it wasnt even close. Though as far as I'm concerned Hamil deserved to lose the fight because he went into the prevent 90 second into the second round. Looked great in the first though.

nothing bisping did hurt hamil. bisping was running circles around the ring the first 2 round scared of hamil cause he realized hamil is no joke. bisping is a big pussy and will get his ass beat when he fights people like alexander, rampage, hendo, forest, and even chuck liddel. he got an undeserving win and he even had the balls to say he's the true TUF champion.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
MaX_PL said:
nothing bisping did hurt hamil. bisping was running circles around the ring the first 2 round scared of hamil cause he realized hamil is no joke. bisping is a big pussy and will get his ass beat when he fights people like alexander, rampage, hendo, forest, and even chuck liddel. he got an undeserving win and he even had the balls to say he's the true TUF champion.

I'm only talking about the 3rd round. I already said Hamil won the fight.

Landing a plethora of strikes that may not hurt that much >>>>>>>>> Worthless takedown so I can lay on you so you can land any more of those strikes that allegedly didnt hurt

vpance

Asbel said:
There was also the hard body shots Rampage was dishing out on top.

Yeah Quinton's gnp was impressive.

I wonder if Dan will move to 185 like everyone expects him to. He'd still be able to beat many 205ers. Career wise going 185 would be smarter of course

vpance said:
Yeah Quinton's gnp was impressive.

I wonder if Dan will move to 185 like everyone expects him to. He'd still be able to beat many 205ers. Career wise going 185 would be smarter of course
i hope he goes back to 185 and gets to have another unification match!

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Man, Kongo hit Cro Cop 3 times in the balls with knees.

How did he NOT get a point deducted?!

ugh

thefro

Pretty good show, everyone should enjoy it on Spike except for the one thing.

One of the matches had the best round I've seen all year.

SyNapSe

Ok fights are about to start. Please no more spoilers, or people who pre-watched talking. If anyone else isn't terrified to come back due to spoilers hopefully we can have some live (us) delayed action talk!

SyNapSe said:
Ok fights are about to start. Please no more spoilers, or people who pre-watched talking. If anyone else isn't terrified to come back due to spoilers hopefully we can have some live (us) delayed action talk!

I'm here dispute some of the spoiler screws-up by some people at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom