• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Welcoming of the Visitors Thread - V on ABC, every Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Solo said:
You must read Juliet/Elizabeth Mitchell's S3 performance COMPLETELY different than me then. Because Juliet, while sly and manipulative, is also far from subtle. Witness the previously mentioned scene where she threatens to kill Kate. Ice water in her veins.
I'm still in the part of the season where she's just delivering sammiches and only shooting a dickhead here and there, chill.:lol

Mission

Ok back on topic... :)

I just finished watching The Final Battle for the first time in years. It was SO much better than the original miniseries.

I remain skeptical about tonight's premiere. Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint.

Mission said:
Ok back on topic... :)

I just finished watching The Final Battle for the first time in years. It was SO much better than the original miniseries.

I remain skeptical about tonight's premiere. Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint.

Love the original, and aside from some of the effects, I think the story and themes hold up pretty well.

That said, I really dug the pilot episode and the direction they are taking it in. So as a fan of the original, I still recommend the new series so far.

What the hell? I was just checking the V page on Hulu the other day, and I'm absolutely certain it used to say that the pilot would be posted there tomorrow.

Bite me, ABC.

Cerberus

Father_Brain said:
What the hell? I was just checking the V page on Hulu the other day, and I'm absolutely certain it used to say that the pilot would be posted there tomorrow.

Bite me, ABC.

ABC is doing their best to fuck this up. I really hope it does well when it comes back in March.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
relax guys, it was just a bit of space dust on the cover

thesimpsons-hungryarethedamned_1162263247.jpg

dbish

Shit: my ABC put up Lotto numbers right on top of all of the subtitles when she was speaking in other countries.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
What the fuck kind of question is that?:lol :lol :lol aliens arrive on your planet and you wanna fuck them right away? Jeez, dude. Get a hooker or something.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
SpeedingUptoStop said:
What the fuck kind of question is that?:lol :lol :lol aliens arrive on your planet and you wanna fuck them right away? Jeez, dude. Get a hooker or something.

He was implying that they seem fake... i think.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
SpeedingUptoStop said:

If Morena Baccarin is standing right in front of me and she may very well be on another planet before I have a second chance to talk to her, you bet damn well the first words out of my mouth would be an attempt to get in her alien pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom