• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Hanging around.

Edit: Looks like it's gone.

Edit the 2nd: According to Acme, it's not sold out yet. Seems to be like Bigcartel and people have them in their carts.

Meier

$9,999 joke post notwithstanding, the prices on that are moderately reasonable for those who missed it. A number for $100 or less BIN currently.

Sushigod7

$9,999 joke post notwithstanding, the prices on that are moderately reasonable for those who missed it. A number for $100 or less BIN currently.

Went fast and is not that rare gees, I decided to save my cash toward the other prints popping up on Bottlenecks releases.

edit: just saw the EB mention to funny

JLG-

Got my Django print

MhUrLaR.jpg
Excuse the terrible lighting

Lol. I barely got my copy yesterday and I got lucky!

Bottleneck Gallery will have their preview sale tomorrow. It will be for sale on their site at 5:00 PM PAC: http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

Some of the stuff on sale:

For gamers, one is this awesome popeye print by Josh Mirman, based on the classic Nintendo game:

C1lo11s.jpg

Plus some Super Mario Bros. prints:

Giclee / 36 x 9.25 inches / Numbered edition of 12 / $40

tumblr_mhkmvy4YJ81rt0j3wo1_500h.jpg

The Other Plumber's Quest
Giclee / 36 x 9.25 inches / Numbered edition of 5 / $40

tumblr_mi17755mZe1rt0j3wo1_500h.jpg

Craig Drake has two Matrix prints:

CraigDrakeReg.jpg

CraigDrakeVariant.jpg

Anime fans:

AvVy91Y.jpg

Plus, a special something for The Dark Tower fans:

dt_zps4f0210ee.jpg

THanks as always Cel.

Bottleneck presale is live, check it out if you want. Always nice to mentally absorb new art

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com

Wait WTF they did a pre-sale? I thought it was live tomorrow damnit I missed the Mario print are they going to still put a few up Saturday? How do they work their pre-sale things they save any back for regular sale?

Yeah man, always have a pre-sale night before the show. Only put up a quarter of the run and as long as they dont sell out tommorw night at the opening, it will drop Sat online.

Sushigod7

Yeah man, always have a pre-sale night before the show. Only put up a quarter of the run and as long as they dont sell out tommorw night at the opening, it will drop Sat online.

Wow ok so I still might have a snowballs chance in hell, lol. I should have read that description better. Thanks for the info!

Acid08

Banned
Not an art print or anything but I recently grabbed one of these posters:

Finally decided to bite the bullet on a poster of one of my favorite films and this one was just perfect. Need to get a frame for it now.

Chairhome

Not an art print or anything but I recently grabbed one of these posters:

Finally decided to bite the bullet on a poster of one of my favorite films and this one was just perfect. Need to get a frame for it now.

Sweet. I prefer the Noriyoshi Ohrai art, but that one is pretty nice.

omgkitty

Up now!

ILL-TheCostOfClarity.jpg

The Cost of Clarity

Brand new Art Print!
18" x 24", 5-Color Screenprint, Hand Printed
Edition of 85, Signed & Numbered

POST-WHY-PosterFinal.jpg

WHY? Gigposter - Brooklyn, NY

Alternate artwork for the recent WHY? show in Brooklyn, NY.
18" x 24", 5-Color Screenprint, Hand Printed
Edition of 70, Signed & Numbered

IronRinn

So, I'm going to put this up here, but it's kind of self-promoting, for which I apologize. If that's in breach of the rules please let me know and I will edit accordingly.

A little over a year a friend of mine and I did a series of web comics called The 31 Days of Zero Suit Samus. It was popular enough where we managed to fund a Kickstarter for a hardcover collection. That book is now available on Fangamer, if you're interested. More specifically the artist, Chris Furniss, sells prints both from the series and of other, video game related work (mostly Nintendo). They're not limited, per se, but I think they're still pretty cool.

Advertisement over. Please, carry on.

Sushigod7

So, I'm going to put this up here, but it's kind of self-promoting, for which I apologize. If that's in breach of the rules please let me know and I will edit accordingly.

A little over a year a friend of mine and I did a series of web comics called The 31 Days of Zero Suit Samus. It was popular enough where we managed to fund a Kickstarter for a hardcover collection. That book is now available on Fangamer, if you're interested. More specifically the artist, Chris Furniss, sells prints both from the series and of other, video game related work (mostly Nintendo). They're not limited, per se, but I think they're still pretty cool.

Advertisement over. Please, carry on.

I've been waiting for this to get up on Fangamer I missed the Kickstarter got a email about it the other day. Will be picking up the book soon maybe some prints down the road! Congrats on the success!

Ironrinn, that's pretty cool man! You guys did well on the kickstarter too! awesome!

UP NOW:

Jen Yu Crouching Tiger by Craig Drake

CraigDrakecCrouchingTiger_1024x1024.jpg

Inspired by "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"
Screen Print
Paper Size: 36" x 24"
Image Size: Approx. 34.5" x 22.5" with full white border on all sides.
Limited Edition Size will be determined at the close of sale on Sunday, February 16 at 11:59pm PST.

How to buy online: http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/products/jen-yu-craig-drake

Sushigod7

The Bottleneck gallery is up the Mario print shows available then through the check out process says it's gone. Got my hopes up then smashed them like a Mondo drop. ughhh to bad

grendelrt

Awwwww yeah I got one, couldnt get Luigi in time though :(

1x Mailing Tube for $0.00 each
1x Florey "The Plumber's Quest" for $40.00 each

grendelrt

Must have had only one or two to post today. I was on the page refreshing oh well.

Mario had a run of 20 and Luigi 5, not sure how many were up today, but Luigi was gone by the time I got the page up at noon. Mario I added first before looking at any other items and just checked out, I have bought from them before so I only had to put in my credit card. First time I have ever gotten a high demand print =)

Sushigod7

Mario had a run of 20 and Luigi 5, not sure how many were up today, but Luigi was gone by the time I got the page up at noon. Mario I added first before looking at any other items and just checked out, I have bought from them before so I only had to put in my credit card. First time I have ever gotten a high demand print =)

Yeah couldn't have been many since these were stock for the show and the pre-sale the other night. I emailed the gallery the other night after I missed it and said they would post what was left over from Friday's opening. Congrats on getting one certainly a fast seller.

b3b0p

Lol. I barely got my copy yesterday and I got lucky!

Bottleneck Gallery will have their preview sale tomorrow. It will be for sale on their site at 5:00 PM PAC: http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

Some of the stuff on sale:

For gamers, one is this awesome popeye print by Josh Mirman, based on the classic Nintendo game:

C1lo11s.jpg

Plus some Super Mario Bros. prints:

Giclee / 36 x 9.25 inches / Numbered edition of 12 / $40

tumblr_mhkmvy4YJ81rt0j3wo1_500h.jpg

The Other Plumber's Quest
Giclee / 36 x 9.25 inches / Numbered edition of 5 / $40

tumblr_mi17755mZe1rt0j3wo1_500h.jpg

Craig Drake has two Matrix prints:

CraigDrakeReg.jpg

CraigDrakeVariant.jpg

Anime fans:

AvVy91Y.jpg

Plus, a special something for The Dark Tower fans:

dt_zps4f0210ee.jpg

So, I guess the Popeye print sold out? I was tempted to pick it up. I see the Mario and Luigi are available, but I don't see the Popeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom