• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
i actually love the idea of someone sitting in front of a computer hitting F5 every second for 3 hours just to land a mediocre at best stout print, im not sure why im trying to help

Yeah this sounds crazy to me, I can't imagine wasting that much time.

I've never missed a drop using Page Monitor, and that includes Moss Totoro and LOTR. I just put the speakers on max volume, wait for the annoying cuckoo clock sound, run over and order. Every 5 seconds is plenty fast, an F5er at most is only going to have a 4 second advantage.

*shrug*

Glassboy

Guys,
I'll be at an Oscar party tonight so I won't be by my computer. How fucked am I if I just try to use my phone for drops?

Unfortunately I would have to say that you are fucked. A lot of your chances depend whether you have LTE or not. Either way I wish you the best of luck

Sushigod7

Is it wrong that I'm considering going after a Les Mis print just so I can use it as trade bait for a Moss Totoro?

lol I did the same thing for Jaws didn't happen but one Olly for another might get you closer with a few hundred dollars. I'm talking standard edition here no way in hell for a variant.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
So what exactly is going up for sale tonight?

These three for sure, but Mondo has said that more will come up randomly:

e1361642558.jpg

e1361642593.jpg

e1361642657.jpg

Mr. F

Banned
I forgot how long this show runs for sometimes, it's going to be a long night of F5ing.

Edit; Django on now, $45/$75 (variant)

Sushigod7

Got to calculating shipping and it died on me. To bad but not that disappointed was going to flip it anyway. lol just noticed I went for the variant probably would have got the reg edition. Stupid me.

lupinko

I thought about getting the Django print but when I decided to hit Add to Cart, I got the out of stock page. lol

Oh well, it's not a Stout so it's alright.

Mr. F

Banned
The variant was faster than that I was F5'ing and still missed it. Lots of people waiting on the first one maybe some will give up and pack it up for the rest of us.

Haha I had imagined the opposite, that people would play closer attention to the twitter account now that one has come and gone.

I refreshed the store page and saw the prints a good 20 seconds before the tweet came, hoping to have similar luck later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom