• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I had imagined the opposite, that people would play closer attention to the twitter account now that one has come and gone.

I refreshed the store page and saw the prints a good 20 seconds before the tweet came, hoping to have similar luck later on.

I got paranoid as they accidentally put it up with a broken link, so I just kept F5-ing until it popped up for good.

Meier

Brave and Wreck-It Ralph are both fantastic. Thought about buying Ralph but I haven't seen it so I'm going to hopefully get one tonight that I'm more familiar with.

V_Ben

Banned
Some pretty great posters there. I guess the appeal of Wreck It Ralph is slightly lost without some of those cameos to me though. That could have been a killer poster.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Variant went up well after the Reg. Variant is sold out now.

At least I managed to grab the regular of Wreck-It Ralph. I liked it enough to grab it, but man, I really do prefer the blue tones in the variant.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll love it when it gets here.

Sushigod7

Some pretty great posters there. I guess the appeal of Wreck It Ralph is slightly lost without some of those cameos to me though. That could have been a killer poster.

That would require a lot licensing etc I don't think all those companies would be down for it.

edit: Missed Brave died on shipping again.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
That Brave was really nice, but I still would rather have this one by Michael de Pippo:

zXwesbk.jpg

Mr. F

Banned
The layout of the Wreck-It poster is cool, but not a huge fan of Tom Whalen's style. Not sure why, either.

Did anyone manage to snag Brave?

omgkitty

Yes I know that's why it would be absolutely crazy I know it won't happen we have another Moss coming just a random exciting thought.

I think it might make it a bit easier seeing as everyone wouldn't know about it beforehand, but seeing as there's another Moss coming, it will never happen. TBH, I hope nothing good comes as I really need to save my money.

Sushigod7

At least three more.

Hopefully we get at least 3 more secrets as well!

I think it might make it a bit easier seeing as everyone wouldn't know about it beforehand, but seeing as there's another Moss coming, it will never happen. TBH, I hope nothing good comes as I really need to save my money.

Besides Moss's print I'm not sure what else I'll be getting. I'm happy I got Wreck it Ralph.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I notice all these say allow 4-6 weeks for delivery is that usual or because we have so many prints dropping?

That's normal. I've bought about 5 Mondo drops now. I usually get them anywhere between 2-4 weeks from the time I ordered them. It often depends on if they already have them printed, how many orders, etc.

Sushigod7

That's normal. I've bought about 5 Mondo drops now. I usually get them anywhere between 2-4 weeks from the time I ordered them. It often depends on if they already have them printed, how many orders, etc.

I've only got in on the Jaws drop last month and it shipped the following day I wasn't paying attention to the listing. That's good glad it will be sooner than later.

omgkitty

So who here isn't watching the awards? I always find it to be a shit show, so I'm currently watching Spaced. I was watching Archer, but I caught up :(

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
So who here isn't watching the awards? I always find it to be a shit show, so I'm currently watching Spaced. I was watching Archer, but I caught up :(

I've got them streaming in the background just to know when to be paying attention to Mondo.

I don't want to imagine trying to focus on the drops for the entire duration of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom