• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Best Picture has me worried.

If they do it like they did Animated Picture, we're going to have to choose between a few different drops.

Could be hectic!

Sushigod7

Wish we could get a nice Life of Pi print.

edit: So I guess we are going to get a flood of what is left for tonight in the next 10 minutes. Good luck to everyone.

B33

Banned
No way, dude, this limited paper thing is big. Gonna be making fat stacks with these. I also have a Wreck It Ralph I can let go cheap. $200 shipped, PM me.

Dude, make it $300 and you have a sale!

The only way to obtain a Mondo print is by throwing an exorbitant amount of money at the person that managed to snag one before you did.

Sushigod7

Dude, make it $300 and you have a sale!

The only way to obtain a Mondo print is by throwing an exorbitant amount of money at the person that managed to snag one before you did.

I can't believe the amount of the Wreck it Ralph's on ebay. What a joke these people are deep into denial for wanting more than $100 for it.

V_Ben

Banned
argo-kilian-add.jpg

What. WHAT.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm not a huge fan of the movie, and it's not really my style, but man that's a great direction to go for an Argo print, and an even better execution on the idea.

Edit: Moonrise Kingdom is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom