• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

This will look amazing next to Dune! FUCK YEAH!

For those who are interested this is from Mondo (Edit: Sorry, the guy from Postersandtoys), via EB

It's based on the original Jack Kirby concepts for the fake Argo film. You want Aflecks face instead?

I'm on a fucking iPad so I'm not getting any of these, but I may try to track that one down in a couple of weeks. Really dig this dude's work.

omgkitty

For those who are interested this is from Mondo (Edit: Sorry, the guy from Postersandtoys), via EB

I'm on a fucking iPad so I'm not getting any of these, but I may try to track that one down in a couple of weeks. Really dig this dude's work.

Yeah Mitch Putnam. He posted it on EB as well.

omgkitty

Here's some of the images the Eng is based off of:

enhanced-buzz-wide-1575-1361320738-3.jpg

Image+(15).jpg

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Mine got stuck on "calculating shipping"... then suddenly out of stock. Any advice for first time Mondotees user?

I use PageMonitor on Chrome. I don't hesitate, I make snap judgments, and I click and pray.

Also, don't use PayPal. Have your credit card info saved in your browser or in your copy/paste clipboard.

Pepboy

I use PageMonitor on Chrome. I don't hesitate, I make snap judgments, and I click and pray.

Also, don't use PayPal. Have your credit card info saved in your browser or in your copy/paste clipboard.

Thanks! Was able to grab a copy of "The Master"... though I've never seen it.

B33

Banned
Vied for The Master. Webpage slowed down a to grind and I received an error during the shipping calculation.

Seems like a facsimile of nearly everyone else's experience.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm on processing payment.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite.

Edit: Credit card error. Son of a bitch, I'm guessing Discover blocked my transaction.

Sushigod7

Still calc'ing shipping. Oh well if it doesn't go.

edit: LOL got out of stock at the checkout screen. Not my favorite Stout so I can live with missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom