• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

I've not seen Argo, but my favourite print of the night was certainly that.

Missed out on everything, but granted I was really, really, hoping for Bond print

rikichi

Got a stout! Wooooooo

I love the design overall. Not digging the title font at all. Only con for me.

Can't wait to see it in person though!

Pepboy

What's the consensus on trading via Expresso Beans? I'm not sure how I feel about the Master but hoping I could own a Zero Dark Thirty variant or maybe something Olly Moss.

Probably going to watch the movie before I decide anything, of course. Maybe I'll feel a connection to it.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
What's the consensus on trading via Expresso Beans? I'm not sure how I feel about the Master but hoping I could own a Zero Dark Thirty variant or maybe something Olly Moss.

Probably going to watch the movie before I decide anything, of course. Maybe I'll feel a connection to it.

Trading / Buying / Selling on EB is all pretty legit. I've sold and purchased a handful of things there.

Sigma722

django-var-stout-main.jpg

+1

lupinko

I really wanted a Stout Django, yelp, it looks like I'm going to force myself back to the ridiculous aftermarket now. X(

Eh, maybe not.

Sushigod7

Got Wreck it Ralph (reg) and The Master. Would have liked to get either Django so I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad pretty good for me and Mondo.

Glassboy

Anyone want to trade a Master for Les Mis?
Also I love the Stout Django but I really wish the print had some green in it. You need it for his jacket. At the same time I dig some of the crazy colors that stout will use for certain items/characters.

Meier

Told you.

Still pissed that I missed out on it due to a credit card error.

The fact there was a Stout drop will probably kill off much of the re-sale value of the other.. not to mention the fact it's kind of odd looking. I bet you'll be able to get it at a reasonable price.

lupinko

So think there will be an artist proof release for the Stout Django? =/

Well, it is kinda phoned in, but it's still Stout and it's a QT film, the latter alone makes me feel down about missing it.

Other than that, I think the Zero Dark Thirty and Argo prints are really cool along with the Wreck it Ralph.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
The fact there was a Stout drop will probably kill off much of the re-sale value of the other.. not to mention the fact it's kind of odd looking. I bet you'll be able to get it at a reasonable price.

The credit card error was actually on me trying to get the Stout Django. That being said, I do like the first drop better, so that's an excellent point. I'll be looking out for that.

I'm also going to be seeing if anyone on expressobeans wants to trade a variant Wreck-It Ralph for a regular + some cash or something. I do like the regular, but I like the variant's blue tone that much more.

So think there will be an artist proof release for the Stout Django? =/

Well, it is kinda phoned in, but it's still Stout and it's a QT film, the latter alone makes me feel down about missing it.

Other than that, I think the Zero Dark Thirty and Argo prints are really cool along with the Wreck it Ralph.

Stout always has a lottery drop on his own site, so there's still hope.

Risible

I got out of the game because I got tired of the lottery aspect, plus the fact that lately haven't had any money whatsoever - hell, I'm still trying to scrape together the money to free up my Paypal account to pay Mockingbird for the Pikmin print.

It was fun, however, reading about everyone scrambling throughout the night to grab the prints :). I'm not gonna lie, I don't miss F5ing constantly.

I love me some Stout, but I'm not feeling the composition on the Django print. The print is good, of course, but I didn't see it and go "DAMN!" and bemoan my lack of cash.

I thought Olly's Les Mis was interesting in that it's a very different style for him.

Love Jay Ryan, and his Moonrise is very nice.

I'm not usually a Kelly fan, but I think I might actually like his Django more than Stout's. Blasphemy!

IronRinn

Ah, the morning after.

I finally saw a bigger version of Kelly's Django print. Man, he killed it. Especially compared to Stout's effort. My only regret is missing the Stout for flipping. There, I said it. I would have flipped the Stout.

Flippin' the Stout.

Sushigod7

Ah, the morning after.

I finally saw a bigger version of Kelly's Django print. Man, he killed it. Especially compared to Stout's effort. My only regret is missing the Stout for flipping. There, I said it. I would have flipped the Stout.

Flippin' the Stout.

I'm not judging after seeing the prices this morning I would have flipped it if I got it too. I believe I'm going to get rid of "The Master" print.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Ah, the morning after.

Flippin' the Stout.

I was woken up by a phone call this morning. It was from Discover Fraud Protection. I had that Stout man. I had it.

Protip for the future: If you're buying more than one print in a day from the same place, have an extra credit card or two handy. Cycle through them.

Sushigod7

I was woken up by a phone call this morning. It was from Discover Fraud Protection. I had that Stout man. I had it.

Protip for the future: If you're buying more than one print in a day from the same place, have an extra credit card or two handy. Cycle through them.

That's horrible but nice you have the protection I guess.

Sigma722

Holy Shit. I would probably be on the phone with their customer service. IMO they owe you a Stout, at aftermarket cost.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
On the plus side, I found someone willing to trade my regular Wreck-It Ralph + some cash for their variant.

We'll see just how much money (s)he wants though.

Edit: Awesome, only asking for the original $30 price difference. I love EB.

Meier

Who knows how it will be this year, but I was able to get Hugo aftermarket for a very reasonable amount. Good luck to folks who missed out on stuff! Obviously some of them will be quite pricey regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom