• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Nope:

http://i.imgur.com/DhdVlp4.jpg?1[IMG][/QUOTE]

Whoa, they had some of these left at the gallery and I loved this flick. Had I known about the glow in the dark, I may have actually pulled the trigger. That's wicked.

[quote="lupinko, post: 51506730"]As I asked earlier, is there going to be a Mondo sale for this or Stout lottery?

Well I get a version of it with my Drive LP, but having a poster would be most ideal.[/QUOTE]

There were no copies left of either of the Stout Drives.. all sold out on Friday and Saturday including apparently all 50 of each of the metallic versions which were $300 each. Crazy stuff.

I'd imagine he'll do his lottery system. I might enter it for the first time.

Upcoming RoboCop poster by Jay Shaw for the screening at the alamo drafthouse in Littleon, Colorado

Robocopbig1.jpg

Clipjoint

Friday for sure. Saturday and Sunday depends on if there's anything worth going for. Look for jstevenson! We'll be at Mondo at noon for sure.

I won't be able to get out of work Friday, but let us know if there's still good stuff at the Mondo booth or if it's all been picked over. I'd love to get a few pieces.

Not print related but anyone want Steam keys for:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Darksiders

Red Faction: Guerilla

OH GOD GIVE ME THAT BOTTOM ONE.

Where can I get this?

EDIT: Quoted the wrong thing but...the same applies to that post too.

Just got these guys back!

Just went with a simple black frame and matte for TDKR.

20130326_202858_zps099858b1.jpg

Excuse the cell phone photos with flash.

My walls are bare, and I definitely need some Nightmare prints in my life. Direct me, please :(

Sigma722

I'm confused about the grey bar at the bottom, and the random red in it.

I'll probably go for it and then see if I like it or the taylor better in person. Kind of regretting not getting the taylor variant now though.

I'm confused about the grey bar at the bottom, and the random red in it.

I'll probably go for it and then see if I like it or the taylor better in person. Kind of regretting not getting the taylor variant now though.

I think the grey bar is a pond but certainly not positive. The random red is a red comet that shows up in season 2. Horkey does some awesome stuff but I think the Taylor and Richard might be my two favorites from the online drops.

Sigma722

I think the grey bar is a pond but certainly not positive.

Okay. That could make sense. Kinda weird how it's level and everything, and the only thing reflected seems to be the comet, but yeah, it does seem like those leaves are resting on/in it.

The random red is a red comet that shows up in season 2.

Yeah I meant the random red inside of the grey bar. But that holds pretty true that it is water and that would be its reflection.

Meier

$85 is a LOT for a Mondo print. It must be really fancy ink or something to justify that. Love the Bran one. I think a smaller version of that was up at the gallery?

Sigma722

$85 is a LOT for a Mondo print. It must be really fancy ink or something to justify that. Love the Bran one. I think a smaller version of that was up at the gallery?

The smaller one was the artist's OG, which was inked.

And as for the horkey, apparently it is an 11 color screen print WITH metallics. Plus it is 39" long. Plus they are all signed, which is pretty awesome.

I'm probably going to buy it to see it in person. Can't see not at least being able to get my money back for it.

Sushigod7

Damn those are both awesome I'd love to get that Horkey not sure if I can swing it or not. Will decide last minute when it goes up I suppose.

rinemy

Banned
Yeah its kind of expensive, but this one is 11 color + metallic ink + larger than the typical 28x36

Nevermind, about the same area but still. 11 color!!

Fletcher

They had to drop this Horkey print when I'm trying to save my print money for WonderCon tomorrow. Ooof

Wife is gonna be mad at me. Luckily she really likes GoT, though. I'll try and say it's for her. haha

rinemy

Banned
yeah. I think I'll have to pass on the Horkey, frame for this will probably cost me a bit because of the unconventional size.

Meier

Can't believe that Ing is still up I guess not a popular print with the big logo on it.

The logo isn't affecting its lack of sales -- it's just really unattractive.

I wanted the Bran but my fiancee said NO MORE when I asked about it. I guess I do need to clear out my backlog so to speak. One GoT is probably enough. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom