• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasher

today's horkey drop on P&T oversold by A LOT. So if you ordered after a certain point, you got refunded. Due to the large amount, it took Mitch about two hours to send out all the refunds.

Oh wow. That's pretty rough.

In sort of related news: got my Horkey Canus Dirus yesterday finally. Had to email Mitch last week to check on my order, and for whatever reason he never saw my payment go through so it was just on hold apparently. He shipped it to me super quick though once I notified him.

Melchiah

I just stumbled on to these lovely posters while browsing through some pic blogs.

Hxw6j1N.jpg

By Sean Hartter
Dunno if that's available, as the artist died on April 27th.

Gt7rfqg.jpg

By Malleus

Jarnet87

Got my Fear and Loathing print in about a week ago and just got it framed. Thanks again to Deadbolt for letting me know there was one left.

8701773621_7f931064d5.jpg

Shag is just an overrated Perillo. Perillo makes cool prints for $40 and Shag makes boring giclees for $300.

There's so much ignorance in this post it's not even funny.

Shag has been doing his thing since the 90s. Not only that, he hardly ever puts out giclees. Most of his prints are screenprints that range from 8 - 20+ colors.

Sigma722

There's so much ignorance in this post it's not even funny.

Shag has been doing his thing since the 90s. Not only that, he hardly ever puts out giclees. Most of his prints are screenprints that range from 8 - 20+ colors.

Yeah, and plus, it's only $200. Get your facts straight kitty!

Mockingbird:

tumblr_ljwst1I5R71qb1eb9o1_500.gif

Sigma722

Yeah.. it looks like maybe only 2 sold on Ebay.

Seems like a win for the fans, or those that just want the satisfaction of winning a Mondo drop.

Not really interested in the Ansin Iron Man 3, but I'll check out the drop anyway.

I'm a huge fan of his work but was never able to get any of his pieces before. His work reminds me of Drew Suzman and the old movie poster artists of yesteryear. I hope today will be the day I score one.

lupinko

My recent splurges on the two Stouts and the Whalen kinda drained me on screenprints.

Who knows, maybe that will change soon?

FnordChan

Victory! Ansin Iron Man 3 regular edition secured. I like the look of the variant a bit more, but I figured the odds were already long enough for the regular poster and decided to just stick with it.

FnordChan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom