• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Someone on expressobeans is asking if I want to buy their Moss Totoro.

I am like as broke as can be at the moment, and yet this is the print I've wanted since day one.

I might be putting up a bunch of prints up for sale to try and make this happen.

And oh god, for all I know Moss might have Spirited Away up soon.

Oh god.

Sushigod7

I am like as broke as can be at the moment, and yet this is the print I've wanted since day one.

I might be putting up a bunch of prints up for sale to try and make this happen.

Oh god.

Hope you can get it! I gave up on it since the price is so out there throw up here what your selling maybe we can help! Good luck!

Jhriad

Moss's last few villains

ilGi032l4dzrS.jpg

I wish I lived anywhere reasonably close to the convention. Really want the Ocelot and Colossus.

Just a reminder. Both prints are up for sale until tomorrow (6/30) at 11:59 PM:

6/27/2013:

Game & Print Club Print #7: December 28th, 1979 by Elia Fernández

Game_and_Print_Club_Release_Number_7_--_December_28th__1979forweb.jpg

Game & Print Series. Print #7.

Pre-Requisite: You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least Own at least 1 Cing developed title (i.e. Trace Memory, Hotel Dusk, Little King's Story, etc.)
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again. If you're eligible for print #3 you're automatically eligible for this one as well.)

Size: 8"x10"

Printing Technique: Giclee

Paper: Textured Water Color Paper, Epson Cold Press Bright White - 340 gsm, 19 mil - archival

Printed by: Giclee Today

Edition Size: Timed, hand-numbered, limited edition. TBD. hand-Embossed.

*This is a pre-order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.*

Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on our releases: http://eepurl.com/uRZJf

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 6/27/2013 from 12 AM Pacific - 6/30/2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Game & Print Club Print #8: A Hero's Return by Chris Koehler

aherosreturn.jpg

Game & Print Series. Print #8.

Pre-Requisite: You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least Own at least 1 Kid Icarus title and/or Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
B. Own a Wii U console. 
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

Size: 10"x8"

Printing Technique: Giclee

Paper: Fine Art, Moab Entrada Rag Natural 290 gsm, 21.5 mil, archival

Printed by: Giclee Today

Edition Size: Timed, hand-numbered, limited edition. TBD. hand-Embossed.

*This is a pre-order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.*

Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on our releases: http://eepurl.com/uRZJf

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 6/27/2013 from 12 AM Pacific - 6/30/2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II

Oh god.

If you have that Kaneda print by Craig Drake. I'll snag that from you :)

rinemy

Banned
Princess Mononoke GID by Jieyi Mei
$40 + ??? ship
Edition of 50, Signed and Numbered
13'' x 19'' Screenprint (not giclee like totoro)

Here at 5pm PST / 8pm EST TODAY

monoprint1_large.jpg

monoprint2_original.jpg

Bii

Moss's last few villains

ilGi032l4dzrS.jpg

Collection Mr. Moss is taking to SDCC.

I think the last "villain" is Tom Nook from Animal crossing he said on a tweet the other day he was going to draw him. That's my guess anyway

ibygzeyGqUO52c.jpg

Whew, I guess I'm glad I bought a 4-day pass to SDCC this year. Looks like I'll have to go to wherever Olly's at so I can pick up some of the villain prints. Hopefully I can buy them individually to get the ones I want.

Sushigod7

Whew, I guess I'm glad I bought a 4-day pass to SDCC this year. Looks like I'll have to go to wherever Olly's at so I can pick up some of the villain prints. Hopefully I can buy them individually to get the ones I want.

Just find the Nucleus Gallery booth he said he is going to be there. You better run and wait there also pick me up a Dark Souls knight for the tip. lol

Bii

Just find the Nucleus Gallery booth he said he is going to be there. You better run and wait there also pick me up a Dark Souls knight for the tip. lol

Good thing is that I don't have any concrete plans to visit any panels or booths, so I may end up scouting/wait at Nucleus Gallery's booth to get the prints. I might be able to pick up a few for those who are unable to attend SDCC but I'll have to work out the details/payments as well as know the structure on how they'll sell the prints before taking orders.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Wow, that Drake is pretty. It's a nice deviation from just drawing white women.

Good thing is that I don't have any concrete plans to visit any panels or booths, so I may end up scouting/wait at Nucleus Gallery's booth to get the prints. I might be able to pick up a few for those who are unable to attend SDCC but I'll have to work out the details/payments as well as know the structure on how they'll sell the prints before taking orders.
If you're a able to pick up an extra Ocelot I'd gladly snag it from you.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson

usually they limit these type of things to one per person

Sushigod7

Sorry for the length guys!

Ok guys a somewhat small update on our commission. I have contacted a lot of artists and had a few responded. Listerfeend got a response from Randy Ortiz he was interested here is the response from a few pages back for reference.

OK so back when we were talking about a commissioned piece I sent an exploratory email to Randy Ortiz about it and here is his reply:

ortiz said:
;Hey Dylan. Very sorry for the late reply! Work is crazy busy right now, so I'm just getting around to some of my emails.
I do take commissions, but private ones like this can cost around $2000-4000, more or less. Lemme know if you're still interested and what you had in mind exactly. I'd love to do a video game inspired piece, I never have before which is weird since I used to be a huge gamer!
Cheers

I've since gotten response from Florey and Gabz (Grzegorz Domaradzki). Both are interested in doing a game print but neither has a lot of MGS play time so aren't sure they would be the best for that particular subject. Florey said he always wanted to do a Metroid print (he didn't rule out MGS) and Gabz said he is big into FPS's like Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 4. Gabz is pretty busy right now so said to contact him back next month so he can get a better idea of his work load but is interested. Florey is busy but would like more details and sounds like he can do it. So here is a sample of both of their work along with their sites which have much more. I think both of these artists would lend themselves to certain games better of course, Florey doing Metroid seems like it would be a good fit. I think Gabz would do a awesome Metal Gear but he hasn't played the series. What do you guys think? Any votes either way or on subjects besides MGS?

Florey
http://mrflorey.tumblr.com/
Alien
ibijIFfzTsyVo.jpg

Seed of Destruction piece for upcoming Red Show at Hero Complex
ibczyIZg0vayzL.jpg

The Scoundrel & the Wookie
igcfUWQ9RbRyt.jpg

The Wizard
ibbKZ6yQoKxZKC.jpg

Grzegorz Domaradzki
http://iamgabz.com/

He also did the Pacific Rim poster that sold out today at Odd City Ent
Predator
i8VXBFPj0vZxz.jpg

Drive
iQbl4AYcalXwl.jpg

Battlefield
iepYzLVGK9boc.jpg

Warriors
ibaQA1b4HLxeQy.jpg

Trasher

I think Gabz would be awesome for RDR. Or Halo if he's into FPS type games.

Are we still holding out for Olly though?

Maybe we should commission more than one piece ha.

Sushigod7

I think Gabz would be awesome for RDR. Or Halo if he's into FPS type games.

Are we still holding out for Olly though?

Maybe we should commission more than one piece ha.

I was thinking the same thing I'd like to get the Metroid piece, the Olly MGS piece and have Gabz do something for us too. hahaha I can't decide. But Olly hasn't said anything more about it I think he is super busy with work and also getting ready to travel to the US in a few weeks. Red Dead & Halo are good suggestions I forgot those were talked about I'll add that to the list when I talk to Gabz again.

Trasher

I was thinking the same thing I'd like to get the Metroid piece, the Olly MGS piece and have Gabz do something for us too. hahaha I can't decide. But Olly hasn't said anything more about it I think he is super busy with work and also getting ready to travel to the US in a few weeks. Red Dead & Halo are good suggestions I forgot those were talked about I'll add that to the list when I talk to Gabz again.

Has Olly been here (US) since the Space show?

I like some of the pieces from Gabz and I think Ortiz would be great. Olly, of course, would be divine. I think it will depend on availability and price, really.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Oh weird, I must have misheard that then. I thought he was giving out his badges haha. F the people selling those things on eBay.

he created and partially paid for the badges being given away (G1988 and Mitchell paid for the rest of them). But he didn't personally hand them out.

I love mine!

jordisok

That Warriors print is beautiful.

You guys/gals are thinking of comissioning a print? This open to anyone or have you got the numbers?

Sushigod7

That Warriors print is beautiful.

You guys/gals are thinking of comissioning a print? This open to anyone or have you got the numbers?

Yeah in planning stages but very slow going. The two artists above I posted are interested but not getting a lot of feedback here yet. I can add you to my list if your interested. Most said they might be interested depending on artist and subject.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I think people would be down for Gabz, but we'd have to come to a consensus on the subject if it's not going to be MGS.

I think a Gabz MGS would be pretty stunning -- imagine something along the lines of his Pacific Rim piece, but with REX instead -- but I suppose that's moot if he doesn't want to do it. Did we find out if Ortiz would be open to MGS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom