• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Yeah, the film had some beautiful shots and a few scenes I might even desribe as great, but it was frustrating to watch at times and I found myself just going, "ehhhhh, it was ok" by the end. Nice poster, but the price and movie are not worth it in my opinion.

Yeah, the movie is visually beautiful, but the rest...yikes.

And too bad, the shipping for that poster just makes me say no.

Sushigod7

Anyone else going to be going to PAX Prime 2013 Seattle?
I'll probably be attending Fangamer X Attack Mode show while I am there.

Anyone hear of any of those artists on the list inside the link?

I bought a piece last year online when they posted them looking forward to seeing what they have this year. Fangamer just posted a 3 part Zelda series by Zac Gorman that I'm debating on getting. He has some cool stuff up at their site.

I have an art print in that show. :)

Nice! Looking forward to seeing that.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
A ton of awesome Edgar Wright-centered stuff went up.
http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/edgar-wright

Hot Fuzz
ALED_LEWIS_The_Greater_Good_47ce8cce-9924-4e06-8a55-f27dd4c56ff1_large.jpg

Shaun of the Dead
ALEXANDER_IACCARINO_b70a0897-7be8-48e4-b4bf-32e4276f95b2_large.jpg

ANTHONY_PETRIE_82293eb7-6d33-4e20-8bb3-bc62f884758a_large.jpg

100SOFT_a620a5e3-4674-4738-8369-ec4e89f0c474_large.jpg

Scott Pilgrim:
BOB_RISSETTO_large.jpg

& More!

CLINTON_RENO_03896a9e-77d7-4fff-911c-21eff736db73_large.jpg

Wanted this one but it's sold out.

DOUG_LAROCCA_b9569271-e56d-421e-ad38-f94a3711c7b4_large.jpg

8/22/2013:

Shaun of the Dead by Tyler Stout

a62690bc56b81a06d0b19f3f_533x800.jpg

Poster by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 710. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60. YOU MAY PURCHASE EITHER THE REGULAR OR THE VARIANT BUT NOT BOTH.

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Shaun of the Dead Variant Edition by Tyler Stout

c89dfd973eef78bde6e20d2c_533x800.jpg

Poster by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $110. YOU MAY PURCHASE EITHER THE REGULAR OR THE VARIANT BUT NOT BOTH.

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Sushigod7

Someone over at EB emailed Static Medium about BB Heroes, apparently they won't be shipping the rest till 9/15 so another month to go everyone!

Sigma722

Sad that I can't try for both. Those are always the most fun drops.

I guess I will be going for the reg. Gunna be a blood bath.

Sushigod7

Ugh, that's too bad.

What do you mean by "the rest" though? Did some orders ship?

Yeah a couple people replied and asked that so not sure. I'm confused about the whole thing really since a few weeks ago they said they had most printed and they planned to start shipping by the end or beginning of the following week. At that time they made it sound like some of the orders had already shipped. Now they are saying next month.

LaneDS

Yeah a couple people replied and asked that so not sure. I'm confused about the whole thing really since a few weeks ago they said they had most printed and they planned to start shipping by the end or beginning of the following week. At that time they made it sound like some of the orders had already shipped. Now they are saying next month.

That is weird, but I appreciate you sharing the information all the same!

On Saturday I get my framed Journey and Howl's pieces back and will be sharing some photos with the thread... quite excited!

Meier

Man, that was some shit.. I clicked add to cart and then when it went to the next page, it said you have nothing in your cart. Go back, and tried again at which point I got the sold out message instead once it "loaded" the cart.

rinemy

Banned
didn't get stout's shaun of the dead.
I thought i would have a chance with the edition size being 700.

Oh well. saved 75 dollars.

Wow - that was crazy fast. :lol

I had my auto-reload script updating every 5 seconds. Added it when it was up and I still never got to the payment page.

Meier

Finally got the cart to load but then it was sold out again after I proceeded to shipping options. Meh, such a huge edition.. how did it sell out in like 30 seconds?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Still up. Feel the stagger.

At first, I thought you were right, since the Variant doesn't say Sold Out, but out of curiosity (no actual interest in the print), I went to add to cart, and I got the Sold Out notice.

Back to description, refresh page: Available! Add to cart: Sold out!

Something is up.

Meier

At first, I thought you were right, since the Variant doesn't say Sold Out, but out of curiosity (no actual interest in the print), I went to add to cart, and I got the Sold Out notice.

Back to description, refresh page: Available! Add to cart: Sold out!

Something is up.

Yeah, it sold out in like 30 seconds max. I had a notifier and hit the page immediately the second it updated and was still unable to even cart.

rinemy

Banned
BTW, guys I'm actually going to the Valve Tour in Bellevue, WA next week.
Thinking about getting something for the guys there or Gaben but time is running short.
Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom