• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suplex

Cruised right through checkout on my phone, but got a credit card error.

I'm sure I entered something wrong so it's 100% my fault, but damn that sucks.

Anyone feel like hooking me up? Ugh

I_Am_CC

Congrats to anyone that scored today. I had to try and get one on my lunch break. My timing was off by probably less than a minute. Went to Panera for wifi. Ordered food real quick, sat down and connected to wifi. First time I loaded the page the regular was up but not the variant so I'm guessing it hadn't been up for very long. Added to cart but of course couldn't make it through checkout in time since I wasn't there the instant it went up.

Love this! Is it a personal commission or is there a way to get in on it?

It's a personal one. I would do prints if I could though, but not sure how I'd go about it. This is going to be a watercolor painting and what was pictured was just a mock up. With that said, since the artist works for Disney, I'm not sure if she'd be allowed to create a print of it in the first place.

Sigma722

I thought for sure it would come at least after 10:45... and was putting some last minute touches on a little coding project. First time I've missed a drop I care about in some time. I'm sure I'll get one in the lottery though.

rinemy

Banned
I thought for sure it would come at least after 10:45... and was putting some last minute touches on a little coding project. First time I've missed a drop I care about in some time. I'm sure I'll get one in the lottery though.

I'm not too concerned about getting one but I can be your PB for the lottery if you want another entry just throw a reminder out when it comes.

I'm not too concerned about getting one but I can be your PB for the lottery if you want another entry just throw a reminder out when it comes.

If anyone else has a similar offer:

751.gif

IronRinn

Wound up looking at my full order history with Mondo and totaled everything up just for shits and giggles.

That was a bad idea.

Trasher

Apparently that Olly Heroes thing isn't true. This was just posted over on EB:

i'm not sure where this 9/15 date came about. at one point we were trying to get them in the mail by 8/15 but that email was sent the first week of Aug so there shouldn't have been any confusion about which 15th i meant.

we're packing the 3 packs now and will be shipping ASAP. assuming we don't hit any more snags, everything will be in the mail before the end of the month. we want to try to get all the shipments in the mail at the same time or as close to the same time as possible.

(we had about 98% of everything printed when olly sent that update email but there is more to this than just printing. actually, printing was one of the faster parts of the process.)

if anyone has any questions or problems with any of this please contact me at info@staticmedium.com.

Meier

Design wise, it pairs nicely with the Edgar Wright Live print he did for the Slaughter opening. The problem is I don't like it very much. :(

DemiMatt

So . . . I know I'm super late to the party but the Max Dalton Wes Anderson Happy Families poster . . . anyone know a forum where I might be able to snag one? None on ebay, just a deck of cards.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
yeah. Howl's on red is the first one I like almost as much as the variant.

I wish the Mario Variant was on THAT paper instead of the pinkish one its on.

rinemy

Banned
I definitely really like that red variant. I'm shocked to see OM howl is about $130 now on Ebay.
Out of comparison, the thing I find strikingly different is the credit block. The regular one definitely isn't as good as the variant on that part.

8/23/2013:

The World's End by Kevin Tong

dcd42942b7265eca716d9c64_533x800.jpg

Poster by Kevin Tong. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 290. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45.

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

The World's End Variant Edition by Kevin Tong

918634ccf0e3842bebab62b8_533x800.jpg

Poster by Kevin Tong. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 115. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

The Grandmaster by Vania Zouravliov

62853688b873122e3b45ba82_533x800.jpg

Poster by Vania Zouravliov. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

The Grandmaster Variant Edition by Vania Zouravliov

e263067cc2274036669f1b3b_533x800.jpg

Poster by Vania Zouravliov. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

I see, too rich for my blood. If mondo does eventually release a print I have to get I'll just hit the refresh button on their website that day all day and hope I get lucky

Sushigod7

I see, too rich for my blood. If mondo does eventually release a print I have to get I'll just hit the refresh button on their website that day all day and hope I get lucky

You can still get a lot of cool prints that are not by Moss or Stout that you don't have to pay that much for. Stick around tons of stuff gets posted here Hero Complex, Bottleneck and Dark Ink have amazing stuff that is reasonable.

MilkLizard

Finally had the time to frame my very first Mondo. I realized that I need a better frame though.

But this is actually the very first gift for my son, so I'm very proud of it. We expect him around October 5th so I'm finishing his room.

Also working on the next one.

Sushigod7

Finally had the time to frame my very first Mondo. I realized that I need a better frame though.

But this is actually the very first gift for my son, so I'm very proud of it. We expect him around October 5th so I'm finishing his room.

Also working on the next one.

Both of these are so good! Have fun decorating your son's room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom