• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma722

And so we wait, damn holiday weekend no mail on Monday.

ib2DBJ5uXHetEn.gif

Tomorrow should be a possibility still!

LaneDS

Got Fox (hooray!)
Lara
Master Chief

Will trade or sell Lara or Chief and would like to trade or buy Ico/Yorda and Joel and Ellie.

If anyone is interested please send a PM!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Yup just got mine as well Tuesday's the day. Ahh well at least something to look forward to over the long weekend.

No package yet, but no email either. I don't know if that's good news, or bad news.

I got a knock on the door a few hours ago, and was all excited, and then realized it was my Dollar Shave Club order. :/

Sushigod7

Shipped Tuesday, arrived yesterday (along with email notice).

Aeris, Lara, MC in pack 1
Snake, Link, Ico/Yorda in pack 2

Open to trade offers for Aeris, Lara, MC. Looking for Fox, Master Onion.

Might be talked out of my Ico/Yorda for a villain trade (Ocelot/Dark Knight/Skull Kid).

Hit me up with a PM if interested.

Damn nice pick ups got a few rare ones in there haven't seen a lot of Ico/Yordas yet. Hoping to get mine today looks like it's in town just hasn't updated this morning yet.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Shipped Tuesday, arrived yesterday (along with email notice).

Aeris, Lara, MC in pack 1
Snake, Link, Ico/Yorda in pack 2

Open to trade offers for Aeris, Lara, MC. Looking for Fox, Master Onion.

Might be talked out of my Ico/Yorda for a villain trade (Ocelot/Dark Knight/Skull Kid).

Hit me up with a PM if interested.

I would think you could get a villain for Aerith for sure. Otherwise settle for nothing less than Master Onion AND Fox for her

Sushigod7

If anyone is interested in this bad ass print

GO NOW it's selling in and out because people are carting them. I just grabbed one.

http://www.artvcancer.com/

edit: $57 total shipped from the UK

Also these showed up early!! I'm looking for regular Snake, Skull Kid and Ocelot. I'd let Aerith go for Ocelot & Snake or straight up on the Skull Kid. Might consider Joel and Ellie trade as well but not likely. Hell I don't really want to trade any of them they are amazing.

edit: Sorry edited link messed up your quote Sigma.

Sigma722

If anyone is interested in this bad ass print

GO NOW it's selling in and out because people are carting them. I just grabbed one.

http://www.artvcancer.com/

edit: $57 total shipped from the UK

Also these showed up early!! I'm looking for regular Snake, Skull Kid and Ocelot. I'd let Aerith go for Ocelot & Snake or straight up on the Skull Kid. Might consider Joel and Ellie trade as well but not likely. Hell I don't really want to trade any of them they are amazing.

iD4dvaUkzY15G.JPG

Aerith hnnnggggg

I received my Heroes Pack in the mail today. I got Jill, Link, Gordon Freeman, Snake, Star Fox. Got a dupe of Freeman. Which sucks cause that was the one character I was hoping I wouldn't get. I'm looking to trade Freeman or Jill for Joel/Ellie or Ico/Yorda. PM if interested.

Sushigod7

Congrats to everyone who is getting their heroes! I'm still waiting for my second batch.

In the meantime, I just bought a piece from this show that just went up earlier.

http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/rated-g-the-sequel

I snagged this guy. Surprised it was still up. There's only a run of 15 for the giclee versions.

GameOfThrones_95e54078-f4c4-4b08-b031-29996b8b9157_large.jpg

That was a awesome show to bad they have such low runs on the giclee's. I wanted that Tiffany's one for my wife.

Sigma722

Mine arrived:

Will trade: Fox, Link, Gordan Freeman, Dhaslim, Jill, and Lara

In search of: Aerith (like really really bad), then Snake in a Box, then Joel and Ellie.

Lemme know!

Sigma722

You don't have any villains do you?

No... :'(

I actually would also love to get a skull kid, but focusing on Aerith first.............

Edit:

Mine arrived:

Adding the other 2 that I want to keep to my WT in case it is towards an Aerith.

Will trade: Fox, Link, Gordan Freeman, Dhaslim, Jill, and Lara, Reg Snake, Ico

In search of: Aerith (like really really bad), then Snake in a Box, then Joel and Ellie.

Lemme know!

Fancy Poster-GAF is best GAF.

LaserBuddha - Those are by Todd Slater, right? Very nice.
Yes they are, I've got my eye on him and some Vania Zouravliov pieces. The prices for their prints on ebay seem pretty reasonable, but I don't really know their worth. I just know that Stout prices are ridic.

Cheska

Question for you pros, can screenprints be reproduced? I finally bought a Moss Howl's off eBay for a very reasonable price, and now I'm second guessing myself if it's a fake. Seller had 700+ positive feedback so I know the chances are unlikely that it's not real, but I think I need some reassurance lol.

Question for you pros, can screenprints be reproduced? I finally bought a Moss Howl's off eBay for a very reasonable price, and now I'm second guessing myself if it's a fake. Seller had 700+ positive feedback so I know the chances are unlikely that it's not real, but I think I need some reassurance lol.

I'll PM you some of my high-res photos if you want to compare to your own.

It's possible but I'd imagine it'd be really difficult to do a quality knock-off of a print in such a short period of time...

Sushigod7

Did they have actual pictures posted or just a generic stock image? You'll know right away if it's a fake since it will be printed on a different kind of paper and have blurry details etc. As long as the seller isn't from China you probably just got a good deal. Why do you think it's fake anyway? Was it $20?

Cheska

Did they have actual pictures posted or just a generic stock image? You'll know right away if it's a fake since it will be printed on a different kind of paper and have blurry details etc. As long as the seller isn't from China you probably just got a good deal. Why do you think it's fake anyway? Was it $20?

It was a generic picture, and I was just surprised to be the only bidder on it. It was around $100 which I think is the lowest I've personally seen it dropped.

Sushigod7

It was a generic picture, and I was just surprised to be the only bidder on it. It was around $100 which I think is the lowest I've personally seen it dropped.

Your fine I'm sure just a really good deal. I saw a few hovering around $100 a week or so ago it hasn't been as popular as Spirited Away which is a shame. That red in pictures looks pretty amazing.

LordCanti

How much are these latest Olly Moss prints (the heroes) likely to go for on Ebay? I completely missed the boat when it was time to order, and the Ico print is calling to me.

One sold for $35 on Ebay and I missed it. FML. I don't know if it's kosher to ask here, but if anyone is selling one, let me know how much.

Trasher

How much are these latest Olly Moss prints (the heroes) likely to go for on Ebay? I completely missed the boat when it was time to order, and the Ico print is calling to me.

One sold for $35 on Ebay and I missed it. FML. I don't know if it's kosher to ask here, but if anyone is selling one, let me know how much.

Before you start spending money, check this out first:

percentages_zpsfbc45794.jpg

That will at least help you figure out which ones are going to be the most expensive/rare to find. I'm sure someone will give you a really fair deal here compared to anywhere else. I know a few people here bought a whole boatload of them. The orders are still shipping though so you might want to wait a week or two until everyone has them in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom