• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

Before you start spending money, check this out first:

That will at least help you figure out which ones are going to be the most expensive/rare to find. I'm sure someone will give you a really fair deal here compared to anywhere else. I know a few people here bought a whole boatload of them. The orders are still shipping though so you might want to wait a week or two until everyone has them in hand.

Looking at that chart, I'm glad I'm not interested in Aerith or Tingle. I guess Ico is one of the semi-rare ones though. My chances of someone selling another one for $35 are slim (I'm jealous of the person that won).

Trasher

Looking at that chart, I'm glad I'm not interested in Aerith or Tingle. I guess Ico is one of the semi-rare ones though. My chances of someone selling another one for $35 are slim (I'm jealous of the person that won).

There should be plenty out there of Ico (240) for you to get one for not too much I'd imagine.

LiK

Mine arrived. Really wanted Master Chief and normal Snake and Ellie. Might just try to get them for a good price on eBay if I can. I should've purchased a third pack.

046E8264-80ED-4916-9BA2-B4C9D9B02569-472-0000004460BA5F31_zps8dbaa52a.jpg

Mazre

Update:

Have a pending trade on my Aeris.
Still have a Lara which I'm neutral on and an Ico/Yorda which is rapidly growing on me.
Still interested in obtaining a Skull Kid and would certainly be willing to trade + cash if someone has one they're willing to part with.

-----

To the prints themselves, they really are pretty awesome. MC has stolen my heart with his frowny face and impending doom. Love Snakes cigarette smoke mushroom cloud too.
Was there a misnumbering/underprint for Lara? She's listed as being 1/20 odds but numbered out of 240 (also numbered rotated 90 degrees compared to the odds chart). Ico/Yorda is also 1/20 and is numbered out of 320. The 3/20 prints are numbered out of 960.

Sushigod7

Also these showed up early!! I'm looking for regular Snake, Skull Kid and Ocelot. I'd let Aerith go for Ocelot & Snake or straight up on the Skull Kid. Might consider Joel and Ellie trade as well but not likely. Hell I don't really want to trade any of them they are amazing.

iUYA9CYQwJkRS.JPG

Trade pending on my Aerith, still looking for Skull Kid and Ocelot. Would be willing to trade Joel and Ellie, Chief and Dhalsim to get either of those. Probably not all three though PM if remotely interested.

Mine arrived. Really wanted Master Chief and normal Snake and Ellie. Might just try to get them for a good price on eBay if I can. I should've purchased a third pack.

I bought 4 and haven't gotten them in yet, and I know a few others in here haven't got theirs in yet. I'd tell you to wait a little bit, see if one of us gets extras of the ones you want.

Sushigod7

Pretty much all of them :)

I'd be willing to trade if I get a Tingle, Joel & Ellie, or an Aerith (but the theoretical Aerith may already be claimed)

Hey you could sell your Tingle for $600 on ebay!!! lol what is wrong with people no one is going to buy creepy Tingle for that much. I just looked to post a picture and they took it down now.

LordCanti

Hey you could sell your Tingle for $600 on ebay!!! lol what is wrong with people no one is going to buy creepy Tingle for that much. I just looked to post a picture and they took it down now.

It'll be interesting to see where these auctions end up. I'm watching the lone Ico like a hawk and waiting to pounce.

I've been waiting for a reasonably priced Skull Kid for a while. I can't bring myself to pay $150 for a 5x5 square.

Edit: Poor Gordon Freeman...26 whole dollars.

Sushigod7

It'll be interesting to see where these auctions end up. I'm watching the lone Ico like a hawk and waiting to pounce.

I've been waiting for a reasonably priced Skull Kid for a while. I can't bring myself to pay $150 for a 5x5 square.

Edit: Poor Gordon Freeman...26 whole dollars.

Yeah Skull kid prices are nuts won't be getting that one it seems I won't be spending as much as they are up for. I'd rather get a Howl's reg or order a frame for something I want up.

Sigma722

Alright. Been doing a lot of crazy trading. Heres what I have left:

WT: Gordon Freeman, Jill Valentine, Lara, Dhalism

ISO: Aerith (trying to help dreweyes get one if he doesn't get one in his packs), Skull Kid, Tingle, Joel & Ellie, Snake in a Box, Snake Standing

PHEW!

These will be for sale until midnight tonite. Last day to order!

New Game & Print Club prints up!

Game & Print Club Print #9: Forest Life by JJ Harrison ( http://jjwharrison.com/ )

Forestlifeforweb.jpg

Pre-Requisite:

You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least 1 Animal Crossing title.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

10"x8" giclee on Smooth, Fine Art, Moab Entrada Rag Natural 290 gsm, 21.5 mil, archival. Timed, limited-edition TBD. Hand-numbered, hand-embossed. $17.00

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 8/29/2013 from 12 AM PAC - 9/1/2013 at 11:59 PM PAC.

Game & Print Club Print #10: The Hope of the High Entia by Elia Fernández

1146574_690652024281585_364862274_n.jpg

Pre-Requisite:

You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least 1 Monolithsoft title.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

8"x10" giclee on Textured Water Color Paper, Epson Cold Press Bright White - 340 gsm, 19 mil - archival. Timed, limited-edition TBD. Hand-numbered, hand-embossed. $17.00

How to buy online: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/ on 8/29/2013 from 12 AM PAC - 9/1/2013 at 11:59 PM PAC.

tm24

Ugh, can't believe i forgot to order my AC print today! I even left work early to make sure i got home before midnight!

Sushigod7

Is anyone else still waiting for their Superman poster? I figured I would've had it by now.

I think plenty of people are still waiting from what I read on different groups.

On a side note anyone go to PAX and see this poster? It's a artist who is working on the guide for Mercenary Kings Corey Lewis, I believe he worked on some games if I remember right. I dig it certainly wouldn't pay big bux for it but if anyone sees one let me know.

iJW1FDC3KZSOZ.jpg

suplex

Finally got to my heroes 3 pack last night, wound up with Snake, Gordon, and Aerith.

I'd like to trade Aerith for Dhalsim and Master Onion, seems like that would be a fair trade.

Also would like to trade Gordon for Link.

Figured I'd give you guys first shot at the Aerith before I post over at EB.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back home from vacation and opened up my Heroes

Willing to trade: Jill Valentine, Lara, Master Chief (maybe)
ISO (trade and/or cash): Skull Kid, Snake (normal), Link, Robotnik, ICO, any of the 3 Pokemon

Bii

The only one I really wanted was Link (and luckily, he's the most common). Fox McCloud and Lara Croft were just bonuses. I might part with Lara, though. Can't say I've ever really played a Tomb Raider game.

Salamando

Got mine in on Friday, but I was on vacation all weekend. Ended up with a Gordon Freeman, Snake-in-the-box, and a Master Chief. Wouldn't mind trading Chief for an Ico or Ellie, but fat chance of that happening. He'll probably grow on me...and I like having his edition number being the exact half-way point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom