• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

They're shipping from LA, so the people in LA are going to get theirs first. I'm in Florida and got my notification two days ago, so I don't think the shipping order is being prioritized by location (in the US at least. They may be shipping international orders out later? I haven't heard from anyone outside the US getting their notifcations.)

Well that's good to know at least. I wonder if it's just going off order number or something. All the previous prints I've bought have generally all shipped out at the same time.

Greyvvolf

They're shipping from LA, so the people in LA are going to get theirs first. I'm in Florida and got my notification two days ago, so I don't think the shipping order is being prioritized by location (in the US at least. They may be shipping international orders out later? I haven't heard from anyone outside the US getting their notifcations.)
Canadian here. I got my shipping notification this evening.

8/30/2013:

Pacific Rim Artist Proof Editions by Ash Thorp

02f8f3f142eae82e2b775555_533x355.jpg

1172c604fad2926add0b0f6d_533x355.jpg

Poster by Ash Thorp. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. AP editions of 52 and 57, and will cost $50 each.

How to buy online: http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Categories?category=New+Stuff @ a random time.

Predator Artist Proof Edition by Ash Thorp

9abf9a6025efc0ac8da50a54_533x799_zps20e14b9a.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 40, and will cost $50.

How to buy online: http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Categories?category=New+Stuff @ a random time.

Predator Variant Artist Proof Edition by Ash Thorp

PREDATORVARIANT_zps19703b85.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 25 and will cost $75.

I'm in the greater LA area and I haven't received my Heroes or shipping notification.

Anyone going to the FangamerXAttractmode show? Facebook, gallery
Will anything be posted for sale online for those that aren't going to be there? Is anyone going, planning on picking anything up?

Sushigod7

I'm in the greater LA area and I haven't received my Heroes or shipping notification.

Anyone going to the FangamerXAttractmode show? Facebook, gallery
Will anything be posted for sale online for those that aren't going to be there? Is anyone going, planning on picking anything up?

That is shaping up to be an amazing show with that this weekend and Bottleneck 3 NES coming it's going to be a great week!

edit: Drink one of these for me! Please take pictures to of the show would like to check it out.

io1zwTrYGRBNh.jpg

That is shaping up to be an amazing show with that this weekend and Bottleneck 3 NES coming it's going to be a great week!

edit: Drink one of these for me! Please take pictures to of the show would like to check it out.

Sadly I'm not going.

Got home to find two packages. Still no shipping notice :)
Sorry for the crappy pictures. Probably only keeping Link and Snake. I'm definitely looking for Ico/Yorda and possibly Jill and Master Onion depending on price/trades.
hEPCzJEl.jpg

I got a little too overzealous on this one but hope I can recoup some cash.
The top row I'm keeping. I'm undecided about Robotnik.

3CGA6Sol.jpg

Sushigod7

Still no shipping notice for me. All I want are the two Snakes so I'm obviously going to get everything but those two lol

This is what I'm thinking will happen to me I only got two sets and want both Snakes and Link that's it. I'm sure I'll get one of the ones I want and the rest filler.

LaneDS

Awesome that people are getting their Heroes in! My tracking number says it is out for delivery so I'm excited to go home after work to check!

Assuming I don't get one, I'd really like to trade for or buy a Fox... anyone interested in either option please send me a PM!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Wait you might get them even without a shipping notice? Oh man, I should have worked from home today.

Sadly I'm not going.

Got home to find two packages. Still no shipping notice :)
Sorry for the crappy pictures. Probably only keeping Link and Snake. I'm definitely looking for Ico/Yorda and possibly Jill and Master Onion depending on price/trades.
hEPCzJEl.jpg

I got a little too overzealous on this one but hope I can recoup some cash.
The top row I'm keeping. I'm undecided about Robotnik.

3CGA6Sol.jpg

I ordered six 3-packs. There's a good chance I'll have some of the things you're looking for, and I really want that Skull Kid. So, expect a PM soon whenever I get my sets in.

shas'la

haha. I wouldn't say dozens. But it's true that I did buy A LOT of packs. Still got lucky though to get Tingle.

Alpha eX here on GAF ordered 18 packs - 3 for me 15 for him. All in the hopes of a tingle!

Hoping they all come packaged separately in letters of 3 rather than in a massive lump!?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Alpha eX here on GAF ordered 18 packs - 3 for me 15 for him. All in the hopes of a tingle!

Hoping they all come packaged separately in letters of 3 rather than in a massive lump!?

they come in groups of three packs. I'm assuming they just sleeved everything in groups of three first, and for multi orders just grab 5 or 18 or 20...

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
That's a lot of packs! If you're only looking for Tingle I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to find it cheaper than the total price of all those packs. Although I could be seriously underestimating how much people like Tingle.

tm24

Yay. Mine came in after getting the shipping notice yesterday. Got exactly what i wanted in link, freeman and fox. Pumped!

ericexpo

Just got mine,
Mister Onion -trade
Star Fox - trade
Freeman

looking for
Ico/Yorda
joel and ellie

In Philadelphia, no idea why i got mine so soon

Sushigod7

So what is the farthest East people live who have received. I'm Florida no notifications yet I assume just West Coast people got theirs?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
So what is the farthest East people live who have received. I'm Florida no notifications yet I assume just West Coast people got theirs?
I just got home and my envelope was sitting at my door. I'm in Jacksonville if it makes any difference.

I got Fox, Freeman, and a low numbered Dhalsim.

Looking to trade all three for a Snake and a Master Onion.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Haha, that Tingle. Now I really hope I get one.

Edit: The hell with it, I'm going home right now for lunch to see if it showed up.

Meier

No Blindbox for me yet (I just ordered 1 3-pack). I just realized the shipping notification may have gone to the email address on my Paypal account which I haven't used in years and is apparently at 100% capacity since January. :lol

kaskade

Got mine today. I'm not home so I have no idea what they are but they're there. Curious to see what I have.

Still waiting on my Ansin Superman though.

Sigma722

No heroes at my place yet, but I doubt the mailman has come yet. I supposed I could check.. but the mailbox is all the way across the street!

edit: he hasn't come. Still hope.

edit edit: mailman came. nothin. dammit!

Sushigod7

Same. why has Moss forsaken us?

On the upside, finally went to a framer today. Getting my Horkey done up.

Nothing, and it looks like the postman already did his rounds in my area, since I got my Dollar Shave Club stuff.

Sad day.

No heroes at my place yet, but I doubt the mailman has come yet. I supposed I could check.. but the mailbox is all the way across the street!

edit: he hasn't come. Still hope.

edit edit: mailman came. nothin. dammit!

And so we wait, damn holiday weekend no mail on Monday.

ib2DBJ5uXHetEn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom