• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Started doodlin'

If you're still taking ideas:

You should do a two parter print with Chell jumping into one portal in one print, and popping out of another one in the other print

Sigma722

You should do a two parter print with Chell jumping into one portal in one print, and popping out of another one in the other print

Or Chell chilling out eating some cake behind a crate while getting shot by bullets through a portal from a turret on the other doodle. YEAH.

Sushigod7

Or Chell chilling out eating some cake behind a crate while getting shot by bullets through a portal from a turret on the other doodle. YEAH.

i4t1ikrePkXq4.gif

IronRinn

On sale tomorrow, Sept 17th, from Mondo: Creepshow

cfefc2a2ea65c12caa460e92_500x750.jpg

Poster by Mike Sutfin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

081d1265ed60915bfe1c85d0_500x750.jpg

Poster by Mike Sutfin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

Dreweyes

I have 2 extra Gordons & 1 extra Jill I want to trade/sell! ♥

ISO (willing to pay cash): Ico, Last of Us, StarFox, Box Snake, Aerith, Skull Kid

Love that Creepshow!

I've got a few of Freeman, standing Snake, and Link to trade as well. Not looking to sell, just want to complete my set.
Looking for Starfox and Ico.

I posted my remaining heroes in the B/S/T thread, I'll add it here as well.

Gordon Freeman Half Life 542/960
Lara Croft Tomb Raider 117/240

If no-one wants them they are going on ebay.

rinemy

Banned
I was lucky to trade a couple that I didn't want for it.

Snake in a box, though? Can't even buy one.

Yeah. When the first orders started to trickle in, that was the best time to buy. I managed to swipe snake in the box for about $45 bucks while everyone else was waiting for their deliveries.
BTW guys, Still ISO: Master Chief (I had chief but found a trade for Ico so I went for it)

IronRinn

Indeed, I had to rip through everyone in EB to find sellers.

At this point I've gone through pretty much everyone on EB that shows them (those that would respond, of course, because I'm pretty sure that 80% of EB users do not know how to respond to a PM) and at this point everyone wants something very specific or they want the highest eBay price with the advantage of not having to pay the eBay fees.

I love that site but buying/selling/trading can be such frustrating crapshoot.

Aaaanyway, still on the lookout. /whining

Sigma722

At this point I've gone through pretty much everyone on EB that shows them (those that would respond, of course, because I'm pretty sure that 80% of EB users do not know how to respond to a PM) and at this point everyone wants something very specific or they want the highest eBay price with the advantage of not having to pay the eBay fees.

I love that site but buying/selling/trading can be such frustrating crapshoot.

Aaaanyway, still on the lookout. /whining

It can be a rough site all around.. Every now and then it is cool though. Worth it for the database for sure :)

I got my snake + snake in the box on the way from a trade. I'm excited. Should be here tomorrow along with GT-mutherfuckin-A.

Also, I have Joel and Ellie officially on the way from another trade. I think I've gotten fairly lucky in my trading, but I've also been trading like a fiend. Had some crazy shit going on in the background to get my Aerith (s). Giving one of them as a gift when the other party decides to come visit me.

Got this guy in today:

tkuFR9T.jpg

ICO & Master Chief should arrive next week. Still looking for Shadow of the Colossus, have Jill & Joel and Ellie & Link to trade. Also cash. COME ON!!!

Jhriad

Still looking to trade my Master Chief away. Really want Joel & Ellie. :( Wouldn't mind a Gordon as well. If anyone has either up for sale or whatever please PM me. Especially the Joel & Ellie.

Roubjon

I've got a question about framing. Is it important to get a certain type of frame in order to protect print? I know you need acid free materials when storing prints, so is there a specific thing I should use when framing? I was thinking of buying this frame from Amazon. It's pretty cheap because it's all I can afford, but I was also wondering if it it's not a good idea to put prints in a shitty frame, for other than aesthetic reasons of course.

Sushigod7

I've got a question about framing. Is it important to get a certain type of frame in order to protect print? I know you need acid free materials when storing prints, so is there a specific thing I should use when framing? I was thinking of buying this frame from Amazon. It's pretty cheap because it's all I can afford, but I was also wondering if it it's not a good idea to put prints in a shitty frame, for other than aesthetic reasons of course.

I ordered a similar frame from Amazon from Craig frames, in fact I have 2 Moss Ghibli's in them now. I just put acid free backing on them and will be putting spacers in since they have no mat's. No need to spend 100's of dollars to enjoy your art just take some precautions.

Meier

I'd love to see Olly do a Sam and Max joint design (oops, I missed it down near the end of the list.. I agree with your suggestion!). Maybe Pit or something too.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
So, if anyone wants to trade...

I have:
- 2 Links
- 1 Fox
- 2 Master Chiefs
- 1 Freeman
immediately available for trade.

I'm interested in any of the ones I'm missing:
- Box Snake
- Ico
- Tingle (yeah, I know, fat chance)

I might be willing to trade a few of the ones I don't have listed for some of the villains. Particularly:
- Skull Kid
- Undead (Dark Souls)

Also, I'm super excited about the secret print. Best printer mistake ever!

9/18/2013:

Elysium artist proof edition by Martin Ansin

Elysium-Final-seps_zps7edb0b5c.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ Screenprint, AP Edition of 50, $60.

How to buy online: http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Categories?category=New+Stuff @ around 2 PM CST.

Elysium variant artist proof edition by Martin Ansin

Elysium-Final-seps-var_zpsc8733f29.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ Screenprint, AP Edition of 31, $90.

How to buy online: http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Categories?category=New+Stuff @ around 2 PM CST.

Conan the Barbarian artist proof edition by Martin Ansin

Conan-Standard_zps236ef61e.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ Screenprint, AP Edition of 50, $65.

Conan the Barbarian variant artist proof edition by Martin Ansin

Conan-Variant2_zps61afa249.jpg~original

24″ x 36″ Screenprint, AP Edition of 32, $90.

Moss

Ideally I want to get them done soon so I can guarantee Christmas delivery... but man, I'm so busy at the moment. Announcing some stuff tomorrow that may explain why.

Raven84

Neo Member
I for one will not be stupid a second time and buy three prints. This time my order will be at least nine. I love my prints and want to get more. I hope the second series will include Ezio, Marston and Francis York Morgan. please, please, please... :)

Bii

So, who else is saving up to buy more blind prints this time than last time, when these are done?

I am. I only bought a single 3-pack, and luckily, got the one print I wanted. Seeing the possibilities of what Olly is interested in creating, I'd probably buy upwards of half a dozen packs, or if there are Pokemon included, a dozen. XD

Ideally I want to get them done soon so I can guarantee Christmas delivery... but man, I'm so busy at the moment. Announcing some stuff tomorrow that may explain why.

Can't wait to see what you've got cooking :)
More Heroes by Christmas? That would be AWESOME

Salamando

I am. I only bought a single 3-pack, and luckily, got the one print I wanted. Seeing the possibilities of what Olly is interested in creating, I'd probably buy upwards of half a dozen packs, or if there are Pokemon included, a dozen. XD

I just know if there's two Chell prints, and i only get one, i'll be inconsolable. And if there's an Okami print, might as well just start signing over paychecks.

Moss

I just know if there's two Chell prints, and i only get one, i'll be inconsolable. And if there's an Okami print, might as well just start signing over paychecks.

I think if I used that Idea the two prints would count as one. You'd always get both. There's so much potential for fun frame ups with it.

I still love this thing and it's a perfect opportunity to do more like it.

Untitled-3_19.jpg

LiK

I think if I used that Idea the two prints would count as one. You'd always get both. There's so much potential for fun frame ups with it.

I still love this thing and it's a perfect opportunity to do more like it.

Untitled-3_19.jpg

Do a Pacific Rim print with that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom