• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egnirys

I could use some advice on a situation. A month ago I ordered a Last of Us print from That Kid Who Draws and received my receipt from PayPal, but no contact from the artist himself. I tried contacting him via email and several days after that, I messaged him on Facebook but I haven't heard anything. How unusual is this? I know he was really bogged down in the Cowboy Bebop prints, but I find it weird that it has been a month, and I've seen others receive their orders but I haven't heard anything from him. I'm worried the order wasn't received and today is the last day I could go through PayPal for a refund. I don't know what to do, help me pop art GAF. :(

Sushigod7

I could use some advice on a situation. A month ago I ordered a Last of Us print from That Kid Who Draws and received my receipt from PayPal, but no contact from the artist himself. I tried contacting him via email and several days after that, I messaged him on Facebook but I haven't heard anything. How unusual is this? I know he was really bogged down in the Cowboy Bebop prints, but I find it weird that it has been a month, and I've seen others receive their orders but I haven't heard anything from him. I'm worried the order wasn't received and today is the last day I could go through PayPal for a refund. I don't know what to do, help me pop art GAF. :(

I'd try again to contact him then file the Paypal ticket before it expires. He may have over looked it or something. Don't be a dick about but if you get no emails back you have no other recourse really.

LiK

One month and no response? Yea, I would file a claim at least. You could always delete the claim if he responds during it and gives you a good reason for the issues.

Sigma722

He posted that his email has been blowing up because of the Bebop snafu. Definitely shoot him another email, to see what is up, and if you come up on your paypal claim time limit, go ahead. Supposedly it has been a crazy time for him, but at the same time, it's not like he's been the one working on the Bebop stuff, so I dunno.

That whole ordeal, was a rough first impression for me with him, and also solidified my dislike for Nakatomi.

Egnirys

I'd try again to contact him then file the Paypal ticket before it expires. He may have over looked it or something. Don't be a dick about but if you get no emails back you have no other recourse really.

One month and no response? Yea, I would file a claim at least. You could always delete the claim if he responds during it and gives you a good reason for the issues.

Thank you both for the advice. I'll send another email before I head off to work this morning and if I don't get a response by the time I'm off, I'll probably file a claim. I emailed him earlier this week too but it seems like ever since the 10th he has been off the grid.
He posted that his email has been blowing up because of the Bebop snafu. Definitely shoot him another email, to see what is up, and if you come up on your paypal claim time limit, go ahead. Supposedly it has been a crazy time for him, but at the same time, it's not like he's been the one working on the Bebop stuff, so I dunno.

That whole ordeal, was a rough first impression for me with him, and also solidified my dislike for Nakatomi.
That's why I shot him a message on Facebook as well. I read his tweets and posts that his inbox was basically a black hole from the Bebop prints. But again, I've heard nothing from him so I'll at least shoot another email and tonight file if i have to.

lupinko

They're not our typical screenprints, but I just bought two original 2-sided movie posters (27x40"), both movies my favourites of this year, Frances Ha and Blue Jasmine. =)

Trasher

I have 2 Masterchiefs and 1 Link left to trade.

Currently looking to get my hands on the Dark Souls villain or a Robotnik if someone is willing to part with either. I can pay $ as well or in addition to.

Egnirys

I just realized I have 15 more days until I can file with PayPal. I don't know why I thought it was 30 days, but I'd like to know if my order was received still. I really dislike these situations.

Sushigod7

I just realized I have 15 more days until I can file with PayPal. I don't know why I thought it was 30 days, but I'd like to know if my order was received still. I really dislike these situations.

Just file the thing now if you got no response no need to keep drawing things out.

Sushigod7

I was reading over at EB someone got 10 packs didn't even get the whole set? WTF I'd be pissed they got a mystery print but really that confirms the packs were not put together well at all nothing was spread out some getting multiples of the same print in a 3 pack.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Has this been posted?
Stout is selling a sticker pack.
http://tstoutinfo.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/howdy.html

$10 bucks? Eh, I guess. Why not?

I was reading over at EB someone got 10 packs didn't even get the whole set? WTF I'd be pissed they got a mystery print but really that confirms the packs were not put together well at all nothing was spread out some getting multiples of the same print in a 3 pack.

Ouch. That sucks. They definitely weren't put together well. For me to get two dupes with sequential numbering? Those are the type of odds I can do without.

WyX4wds.jpg

Lotto reg came in today. Guess what? It's great.

Gunblader_

Neo Member
I have 2 Masterchiefs and a Gordon I'm willing to trade.

I'm most interested in a Jill, but I'm willing to trade for anything that I don't already have. I currently have Aeris, Fox, Link, Gordon, Masterchief, and Ico - not willing to trade.

Also, it's my first post on NeoGaf after lurking for nearly 6 years!

I have 2 Masterchiefs and a Gordon I'm willing to trade.

I'm most interested in a Jill, but I'm willing to trade for anything that I don't already have. I currently have Aeris, Fox, Link, Gordon, Masterchief, and Ico - not willing to trade.

Also, it's my first post on NeoGaf after lurking for nearly 6 years!

We're honored it would be in this thread! You might even be the first in NeoGaf history to have their very first post in this thread!

Glassboy

I am willing to trade a Snake, Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, Ico, Starfox & Co, and Master Onion all for for Aeris (Aerith). Its the only one I truly need. I would love to hang it next to my Cloud

Sushigod7

Does anyone own this? Was thinking about picking up since it has a lot of my favorite movies in it was surprised to see the price so low. I guess large run and compilation of art isn't a have to have Stout? I like it!

iEYkyZ8cHWded.jpg

b3b0p

Twitter. Mention him on Twitter, he'll respond.

Anyone have an extra Joel and Ellie? It's the last one on my list of wants..

If I can find someone selling a Shadow of the Colossus I'll sell you mine for a good price. Just don't want to lose one unless I know I'm getting another one, if that makes sense.

Fuck. Just remembered Mondo was having a flat file sale today at their gallery. Dammit.

From the sounds of it you'd have to have lined up last night to get anything decent. Heard there was Horkey TWBB's (1 var) some Stout SotD's and a Django variant.

Moss

If I were theoretically going to do another set of these, in time for a certain holiday when gifts are customarily exchanged, who would you really like to see?

When I finished the first set I didn't think I wanted to do any more for a while, but they're just so much fun to make. I keep thinking of characters I'd like to draw. I've been making a rough list of ones I think would work.

Mario
Luigi
Leon S Kennedy
Samus
Nathan Drake
Vivi
Professor Oak
Guybrush
Ryo Hazuki
John Marsden
Manny Calavera
Nes
Zelda/Tetra
Ken
Vega
Poenix Wright
Faith (Mirror's Edge)
Minsc
Sonic
Coolspot
Elizabeth
SCV
Agent 47
Garrus
Thane Krios
Mordin Solus
Wrex
Banjo/Kazooie
Tali
Cortana
Wander
Kirby (with smash bros variants)
Alyx Vance
Peach
Clementine
Olimar/Pikmin
Commander Keen
Doom Guy
Gomez
Francis York Morgan
Sam/Max
Frank West
Old Snake
Deku/Goron/Zora Link
Ezio

Slacky

Neo Member
If I were theoretically going to do another set of these, in time for a certain holiday when gifts are customarily exchanged, who would you really like to see?

When I finished the first set I didn't think I wanted to do any more for a while, but they're just so much fun to make. I keep thinking of characters I'd like to draw. I've been making a rough list of ones I think would work.

Mario
Luigi
Leon S Kennedy
Samus
Nathan Drake
Vivi
Professor Oak
Guybrush
Ryo Hazuki
John Marsden
Manny Calavera
Nes