• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Pictures I took from the HCG show tonight: http://imgur.com/a/Stluv http://imgur.com/a/QhFJK

So many amazing pieces I'm so screwed I can't buy anything right now ughhhhhhh. Thanks for the pictures. All of that Bruce Yan stuff is amazing, Gutierrez's Eva piece, Florey's Daft Punk, Betty Page and No Country for Old Men, The Hobbit and Lone Ranger, The Star Trek ahhhhh the list goes on and on. I'm sure a few of those will be available later on when I can swing a few. Looks like a great show.

preview_zps072f2e5f.jpg

Awesome was wondering where this one went more incentive for me to actually play this game.

Sushigod7

Hero Complex Gallery's Young Guns of Print Show is now up: http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/collections/youngguns?page=1

Most everything is still available get on it. Looks like the Star Trek prints are limited to the weekend only so I assume they will print whatever orders they have. I'm bummed probably won't have the extra cash to get them. The Incredibles by Bruce Yan is up and it's 24x36 which is so awesome I figured it be a small one.

Got this in today:

aSjyUkj.jpg

Loved this movie as a kid.

frUAk7v.jpg

Also got these two guys:

WcBazSU.jpg

And with 'Shadow of the Colossus' coming soon, that'll be everything I really wanted from the set.

Sushigod7

Monster Squad was a great movie, so how many Stouts does that make for you now? I assume you have all current but do you have any of his rare ones way back? I know those are way up there price. Your flat file must be stocked!

Monster Squad was a great movie, so how many Stouts does that make for you now? I assume you have all current but do you have any of his rare ones way back? I know those are way up there price. Your flat file must be stocked!

Here's the Stouts:
ROTMX1O.jpg

I'm missing a lot of the old ones and almost assuredly will never get them now. Glad I got the IB when I did.

Omie

I still kick myself for not getting IB when it was around $100. I did however get Lebowski and Robocop on the cheap.

Man, I remember when Robocop was around $100 when I was in college. I was like, should I eat or buy a poster? I'm lucky to say that I'm still alive but sadly don't have the poster.

lupinko

Stout Kill Bill is pretty much my holy grail but $900-$1000 for a print is too much money.

Unless I somehow get crazy amounts of excess money to splurge that is. I think only that and Moss Black Widow, maybe Stout Total Recall too.

Trasher

My biggest regret is not buying anything at the Olly paper cuts show. :(

I honestly had zero money at the time, but it still hurts haha.

Sushigod7

Stout Kill Bill is pretty much my holy grail but $900-$1000 for a print is too much money.

Unless I somehow get crazy amounts of excess money to splurge that is. I think only that and Moss Black Widow, maybe Stout Total Recall too.

That's my favorite one of his as well I love how he based it loosely on Enter the Dragon's poster. Probably won't be getting it myself either.

jordisok

If I were to do an Attack on Titan commission would anyone here be interested? Want to gauge interest.

Update on MGS commission. Ash is back in the U.S. and hopes to have it done by the month's end. Considering different paper options.

Ta for the update, you can count one more for a Titan commission.

Sushigod7

This is my first post ever in this thread! (Too intimated, so I've been mostly lurking. But couldn't resist commenting.) I would absolutely love Guybrush Threepwood.

Welcome don't be intimidated everyone here is pretty cool. Guybrush would be a cool one the style would be perfect for a Moss Hero.

Roubjon

Those look great!

Yeah, I'm really pleased with how they look. My LCD monitor blows, so when the real thing shows up it's always a nice surprise.

I'm trying to figure out how I should frame them though. Anyone have any advice for maybe framing three 9x12 prints into a single frame? Or would it be cheaper to just frame them individually?

Sushigod7

Yeah, I'm really pleased with how they look. My LCD monitor blows, so when the real thing shows up it's always a nice surprise.

I'm trying to figure out how I should frame them though. Anyone have any advice for maybe framing three 9x12 prints into a single frame? Or would it be cheaper to just frame them individually?

Framing those all together might be pretty cool not sure if that is cheaper or not depends on your frame. I'd like to get the 3 of these to go along with the Pikmin print hopefully will be able to swing soon.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I picked one up but damn did my gut churn as I hit complete. Fucking steep price for that one.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Sheeeit. Now I'm wondering if I keep mine. I do want a Breaking Bad print, and this one's pretty rad, but those prices are fucking crazy.

IronRinn

Sheeeit. Now I'm wondering if I keep mine. I do want a Breaking Bad print, and this one's pretty rad, but those prices are fucking crazy.

If you're going to do it, do it now. If history repeats itself, then this will drop significantly in a few months. Look at the posters from the original Breakinggifs.

Of course, this one is actually decent so it might work out differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom