• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaneDS

Speaking of the Ghibli vinyls, if anyone has a Howl's they are interested in selling, please PM me. Figure I might as well get the whole set but eBay prices are nutty (still striking out on Moss Ico too).

No broken vinyl on my part but the first one has little tears and bubbles in the sticker. And the sleeve was pretty banged up. Luckily the actual record sleeve is in pretty great condition. Just some minor wear on the edges.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Oh man, just got shipping information from Mondo for the Hanuka Psycho print. I forgot I even ordered it.

I LOVE IT when this happens! So excited.

b3b0p

Seriously, man. Has anybody who tried to contact him gotten a response? I got nothing via email, which is really fucking shitty.

I twitter'ed him and he responded. I emailed him and responded too.

I'll give $100+shipping conus for that Bebop variant if anyone here is willing? I have the regular already.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle APs going up in 35 minutes!

I'm going to have to do this in the middle of class!

Ugh trying to get these + The Little Mermaid is going to be tricky. I hope they don't drop at the same time.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Do I need to create an account with bigcartel beforehand to speed up the process? Or can I just pay directly without one?

omgkitty

Do I need to create an account with bigcartel beforehand to speed up the process? Or can I just pay directly without one?

It just uses Paypal. Once you add something to your cart it holds it for 30 minutes so you don't have to rush if you get it in your cart.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
They will most likely be for sale here:

http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/

CdLZrhh.png

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
wtf both links are for Howl's, I want that Spirited Away!

edit: carted a Howl's and snagged a reg Little Mermaid, but I don't want the Howl's I want Spirited Away...what do I do?

LordCanti

Feel my "I'll never sell it" vibes and let me in.... ;_;

wtf both links are for Howl's, I want that Spirited Away!

edit: carted a Howl's and snagged a reg Little Mermaid, but I don't want the Howl's I want Spirited Away...what do I do?

What site? He only tweeted the one. Buy Howls at least, you lucky bastard :p

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I managed to get in and I tried to get Spirited Away, and when I clicked it popped open a new PayPal window with Howl's selected.

I was confused, and I wanted both, so I went back and tried the Howl's and just got 2 Howl's in cart. I cleared everything, went back, and did both again, and terrified that I'd miss getting anything, I clicked straight through to buy.

And I'm listed for 2 Howl's. But you can only get one per person.

I'm not getting anything am I? :/

Edit: OK! I'm not the only one! This is good... oh but this is bad for Olly. Oh man. :/

Edit 2: He's saying Howl's is sold out, but still Spirited Aways left. I'm pretty sure something is wrong there.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Feel my "I'll never sell it" vibes and let me in.... ;_;

What site? He only tweeted the one. Buy Howls at least, you lucky bastard :p

Same site, 2 paypal links both doing the same thing :/

If it weren't so expensive I'd get Howl's, but unless I know I can swap with someone for SA I don't want to do it...

I managed to get in and I tried to get Spirited Away, and when I clicked it popped open a new PayPal window with Howl's selected.

I was confused, and I wanted both, so I went back and tried the Howl's and just got 2 Howl's in cart. I cleared everything, went back, and did both again, and terrified that I'd miss getting anything, I clicked straight through to buy.

And I'm listed for 2 Howl's. But you can only get one per person.

I'm not getting anything am I? :/

Edit: OK! I'm not the only one! This is good... oh but this is bad for Olly. Oh man. :/

Yeah I'm glad someone else noticed too. I wonder what's going on?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Oh fuck, I got Howl too despite clicking the Spirited Away link... NOOOO!!!

Olly tweeted to email him if you wanted SA but got a Howl's. Damn it! I should've just gone through with it and assumed he'd fix the mistake after the fact :/

Cheska

Scored a reg Little Mermaid, beyond happy with that!

Also, you guys were all totally on point about using a credit card versus paypal. So much smoother and easier, thanks for the suggestion!

LaneDS

That's shitty, but understandable I guess. Had Howl's in my cart (wanted Spirited Away), but already own one, so I didn't want to risk ordering it.

Meier

Olly Moss ‏@ollymoss
Apparently both paypal buttons link to Howl's, no idea how this happened. If you wanted a spirited away and accidentally got howls email.

Olly tweeted to email him if you wanted SA but got a Howl's. Damn it! I should've just gone through with it and assumed he'd fix the mistake after the fact :/

I sent him a follow up email to the Paypal confirmation. Hopefully it gets worked out.. I've been after this Spirited Away for so long! Love the Howl's print too (it's stunning) so worst case scenario is I end up with that which ain't so bad.

Tried to get Little Mermaid for Agent Dormer but it was just impossible to juggle both at the same time. Unlucky.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well. Looking on the bright side, I was able to get the regular The Little Mermaid that I wanted. And I can always buy Spirited Away for ~$200ish on expressobeans (I think that's the current price?) which isn't so bad.

edit:

Oh...hmm

@ollymoss "Sorry about the mixup. I'm going to refund everybody's orders and send out another secret link to all the refundees so they can re-order."

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I emailed him too. I might get burned for trying to get both, but it is what it is, I'm not going to be upset about it when I was at least able to get to the site before it all went to hell.

Edit: So you're saying there'a a chance

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Edit 3: Oh, now he's refunding everyone and reposting them later. How long until 6 GMT?

An hour and 35 min.

Are you sure he's reposting the link to all and not just the refundees? I'm confused by his latest tweet haha.

LordCanti

An hour and 35 min.

Are you sure he's reposting the link to all and not just the refundees? I'm confused by his latest tweet haha.

Hmm...yeah, I guess that's kind of ambiguous. I'd say all of them, because he's going to have to deal with people that don't know they accidentally bought Howl's when that print inevitably shows up on their doorsteps otherwise.

Sushigod7

+1 on Reg Mermaid I can't believe I got that I was almost done with check out on the variant and damn credit card issue. Went back through and got the reg with ease. Really wanted the variant but hey Reg is awesome. The Moss drop is a cluster skipping the repost.

LordCanti

Considering the newest tweet, I'm going to say he's really refunding everyone.

@PosterManiac Sorry, Honestly not sure what happened. Cant risk sending people the wrong thing.

I guess I'll play the "will the site load for me" lottery again.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
No matter what he ends up doing, some people will be angry/sad about it, but this seems like the safest course of action I think. Tough spot to be in though, but hey, everybody makes mistakes. We still love you Olly!

See y'all in 80 min I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom