• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perillo Great Pumpkin up now!

Great_Pumpkin-STANDARD_EDITION.jpg
Great_Pumpkin-VARIANT_Edition.jpg

http://www.darkhallmansionstore.com/

Rinemie

Neo Member
I got a reply back from Alex Iacarrino (That Kid Who Draws) about my sub.

For some reason you weren't on my sub shipping list but that's been fixed. Your tube went out a couple days ago including a Bebop, Bebop variant, Evangelion, and a couple extra prints for the wait like the Oldboy print. Sorry for the wait, won't happen next drop! More soon.

:) Good to know that it's coming Facebook seemed to do the trick if anyone is still trying to get theres.

Sushigod7

I got a reply back from Alex Iacarrino (That Kid Who Draws) about my sub.

For some reason you weren't on my sub shipping list but that's been fixed. Your tube went out a couple days ago including a Bebop, Bebop variant, Evangelion, and a couple extra prints for the wait like the Oldboy print. Sorry for the wait, won't happen next drop! More soon.

:) Good to know that it's coming Facebook seemed to do the trick if anyone is still trying to get theres.

Hey waiting paid off got some extras too!

Seriously, man. Has anybody who tried to contact him gotten a response? I got nothing via email, which is really fucking shitty.

Yea it's strange he used to reply back a lot quicker when I bought his earlier prints but he never replied when I emailed him regarding my cowboy bebop print. Luckily it came out ace.

Now the hunt for a gordon freeman olly moss continues :'(

lupinko

I got my Ghibli vinyl today, the postman left it at my door, I live in a townhouse complex so this wasn't pleasing.

I haven't tried it yet, but the vinyl itself is in good condition, but the stickers used for the labelling was not perfect as it had some tear marks. Nitpicky but I'll live with it, disappointing after the Drive vinyl though.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yea it's strange he used to reply back a lot quicker when I bought his earlier prints but he never replied when I emailed him regarding my cowboy bebop print. Luckily it came out ace.

Hey, I still haven't gotten a reply from him and I'm kinda curious as to what you guys would suggest doing. I shouldn't have to hound the dude for something like this, and I kinda just want to get the print and never deal with him again.

Would I still be able to process a claim with paypal if he doesn't respond soon?

Sushigod7

It's to bad the set isn't printed on 1 sheet I don't want to buy 6 frames or have it broke up by matting. Not sure I'll jump on this one I guess this is the week to cash in on BB.

LiK

Ordered a full set of the Walt prints. Don't wanna deal with randoms again.

I haven't even seen the show yet. Gonna marathon it this weekend.

Sushigod7

Ordered a full set of the Walt prints. Don't wanna deal with randoms again.

I haven't even seen the show yet. Gonna marathon it this weekend.

Yeah the random is annoying going for a full set myself even if it's not a 1 sheet. I'm part of the way through season 3 your in for some great stuff I'm avoiding last season spoilers which has been difficult this week.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Do you guys know if it's one per household? 'Cause I'd like to cop one for a friend as a dope gift.

LiK

Yeah the random is annoying going for a full set myself even if it's not a 1 sheet. I'm part of the way through season 3 your in for some great stuff I'm avoiding last season spoilers which has been difficult this week.

Yea, avoiding spoilers has been a chore. People can't seem to stop talking about it. I need to get through it asap and be done with it.

Do you guys know if it's one per household? 'Cause I'd like to cop one for a friend as a dope gift.

The description doesn't seem to have a limit.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So anyone find good frames (or a frame) online for the Heroes prints? I can't find anything locally and have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want them to look decent.

Kerrinck

Yup, I am marathoning the show as well and avoiding spoilers has been pretty hard.
About to finish season 3, hopefully I can stay spoiler free till the end.

Ordered a set of these, nice that it's a timed edition.

So anyone find good frames (or a frame) online for the Heroes prints? I can't find anything locally and have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want them to look decent.

Michael's has good/fairly cheap ones that are BOGO every few weeks it seems. The ones I have for em are matted too, I believe they were like 12 bucks each, if that

DId anyone see the breaking bad spoiler on the cover of the Daily News yesterday. I mean it only reveals the very ending, nothing too important

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Geez, this thread is full of BB stragglers. (I just finished season 4 last night.)

I'm in for a full set.

DId anyone see the breaking bad spoiler on the cover of the Daily News yesterday. I mean it only reveals the very ending, nothing too important

Thankfully no. I'm almost done!

LiK

I bought one from Amazon from Lawrence Frames. Perfect for the Pokemon print. Plan to get more for the Heroes and Villains prints in the future when I figure out where to display them.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
You don't have any craft stores around? Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Ikea even?

Hobby Lobby. Though I have not checked there. I'll swing in this weekend. I kind of wanted to do one frame for them all, but have a small 1" matting of different color under each. Probably cost me a ton though.

Yup here is what I bought for them they look great.

Those would be perfect, hope Hobby Lobby has similar.

LaneDS

Nice! The one I got from Ikea was a little deep for my tastes. Will have to pick this up.

Can't see the image posted, but I agree with this. Bought a couple of the Ikea ones and I'm also not fond of the depth. Also Ikea is a hike for me, and I have four more prints I need to frame, whereas Michael's is close by... so I will be checking that out later.

Sigma722

I much prefer it when artists cash in with finished products rather than unpolished sketches. Not mentioning any names. Can't decide if I'll bite on this as I'm trying to save for a surface pro 2 hnnngggggggg

Sushigod7

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
It's to bad the set isn't printed on 1 sheet I don't want to buy 6 frames or have it broke up by matting. Not sure I'll jump on this one I guess this is the week to cash in on BB.

Yeah I feel the same way. I wish there was an option to purchase a print version of the image he tweeted (all 6 Walts closer together).

I'm still most likely going to buy the full set though :p

I was expecting like $15-20 each with a full set for $75-100, so $60 to me is a steal, even if I really only want 4 out of the 6 (I don't care as much for Walt #1 or #3)

Sushigod7

There only sick and twisted if they buy it from this guy

True much like the Danger print that sold on ebay while it was still on sale on Dangers site. If your not going to take the time to Google the artists blog/store you deserve it I suppose.

Yeah I feel the same way. I wish there was an option to purchase a print version of the image he tweeted (all 6 Walts closer together).

I'm still most likely going to buy the full set though :p

I was expecting like $15-20 each with a full set for $75-100, so $60 to me is a steal, even if I really only want 4 out of the 6 (I don't care as much for Walt #1 or #3)

Yeah I'll end up getting it to I love Olly's "mini" style or whatever you call it. Hoping to figure out some way to get it put together will a very small space between the prints I love the evolution of it. Of course now we need a Pinkman set to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom