• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Sent Mondo an email about the World's End print and have yet to hear anything. Original email said 2-3 weeks. It's been close to 6. Hope it shows soon!

Rinemie

Neo Member
With the news happening today about Tom Clancy. I'm quite shocked we've never really seen posters for his stuff. Not since I joined at least.

Omlagus

Well, I'm in for a full Walter White set. Didn't want to just end up with a random, since I like some more than others.

Would love to see a follow up set. Maybe not 6 Pinkmans, but one with some of the others. Pinkman, Gus, Saul, Mike.....Huell maybe? lol

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Well, I'm in for a full Walter White set. Didn't want to just end up with a random, since I like some more than others.

Would love to see a follow up set. Maybe not 6 Pinkmans, but one with some of the others. Pinkman, Gus, Saul, Mike.....Huell maybe? lol

Everybody is always on about Huell. Give me Bill Burr, dammit!

Moss

2166870d1367612281-i-wish-louis-vuitton-made-underwear-frasier.jpg

I'm listening.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm listening.

Skinny Pete and Badger would be dope! They're pretty integral to Breaking Bad, especially considering
they're the two best hitmen west of the Mississippi

omgkitty

Dude, come on, you can't have all of my money. Seriously, I need to eat and pay rent.

Edit: Tingle equivalent for this set would be Wendy.

Please don't make these blindboxed.

I'm begging you.

I think we should all make things for Olly to buy from us. You know, let him give back to the community :D

Sushigod7

2166870d1367612281-i-wish-louis-vuitton-made-underwear-frasier.jpg

I'm listening.

Tuco, Cousins & Hector in 1 pic
Jesse, Badger, Combo and Skinny Pete in another
or
Tuco with his AR and a smile with that awesome shinny grille!! edit: and a small burrito on the ground instead of a rock. If you use this idea I need it in my set please.

So anyone find good frames (or a frame) online for the Heroes prints? I can't find anything locally and have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want them to look decent.

Ikea have these, http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00078032/#/00078051

I bought a few today and they look fantastic with the prints in them, plus at only £3.50 each they are a steal!

I am also stupidly excited for the BB prints from Olly. I would have loved to have seen them as one long print, as others suggested, but I am stupidly happy with them as individuals. I really REALLY would love a Saul Goodman in the same style, but I am more than happy with what we have. I guess it's a good day to be an Olly Moss fan, and BB fan. Thanks Olly!

On that note, everyone have an A1 day!

orioto

Good Art™
Wow! Nice work I think I'll be picking one up hopefully no issue in a couple weeks when I can do it. Looks great!! edit: what is the best version to get this on? Never ordered one of your prints before.

Thx!

Well i like Lustre photographic print myself but i didn't compare everything.. Probably guys in this thread know a lot more about the different options.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You and I are the only ones who seem to want them. :(
It's cuz the rest of the community are uncultured swines.

How cool would it be to even have just a Pudge?! You and I may need to privately commission Olly for a bunch of these. :p
Oh my god yes. It would sell for like $2000 on Ebay.

Cut a deal with Valve to ship them out with a code for a hat.

OLLY THERE ARE MEGA BUCKS WAITING FOR YOU IN THIS.

Rinemie

Neo Member
It's cuz the rest of the community are uncultured swines.

Oh my god yes. It would sell for like $2000 on Ebay.

Cut a deal with Valve to ship them out with a code for a hat.

OLLY THERE ARE MEGA BUCKS WAITING FOR YOU IN THIS.

I like DOTA but i feel the 5x5 characters prints need to be recognizable by most peoples so if this were to happen I would only approve of Pudge.

Guys, I just pulled the trigger on my most pricey print purchase ever: Moss Totoro AP regular.
My grail! Can't wait until I have my whole Ghibli set on the wall.
I somehow justified the price in my head by deciding to wait on getting an XBox One until next year. I think I have a problem.

Sushigod7

Guys, I just pulled the trigger on my most pricey print purchase ever: Moss Totoro AP regular.
I somehow justified the price in my head by deciding to wait on getting an XBox One until next year. I think I have a problem.

Congrats!! Definitely a hard one to track down for the right amount I think you'll be good waiting on the XBone till next year anyway when the big titles hit. Pictures when you get it.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson

Congrats!! That one is getting harder to get these days!

Congrats!! Definitely a hard one to track down for the right amount I think you'll be good waiting on the XBone till next year anyway when the big titles hit. Pictures when you get it.

Congrats!! That one is getting harder to get these days!

Thanks guys, I'm pretty psyched about it. My bank account and wife will have to deal. Will definitely take pics when I get it framed up (since I'll be basically taking it right in after I flatten it out for a couple days).

Messi

I missed the Olly Moss Breaking Bad prints? :( :( :(

edit: if you see this Olly and you are doing villains, I'll pay serious money for Gus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom