• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4533

Finally got around to opening my Olly Moss video game blind boxes over the weekend, got a few duplicates I'm looking to trade.

Contents of the three boxes:

Tingle x 1
Snake x 1
Ico and Yorda x 2
Gordan Freeman x 2
Halo man x 3

Duplicates are up for trade, and would think about trading in the Tingle print depending on the offer.

Dreweyes

Finally got around to opening my Olly Moss video game blind boxes over the weekend, got a few duplicates I'm looking to trade.

Contents of the three boxes:

Tingle x 1
Snake x 1
Ico and Yorda x 2
Gordan Freeman x 2
Halo man x 3

Duplicates are up for trade, and would think about trading in the Tingle print depending on the offer.

I've got Jill Valentine & Chun-Li if you're looking for one of those for Tingle. :)

Jhriad

Gordan Freeman x 2
Halo man x 3

Still looking to get trade my Master Chief. Unfortunately for me I don't think you'd be interested in trading my Chief for your extra Gordon. Probably have to end up dumping it on eBay or something.

Update on the MGS Commssion:

ash was playing with the original sketch here:

IMG953078_zps9f28018c.png

and decided to abandon it. He say it feels a bit too stagnant so he'd like to do something else instead.

While trying to come up with new ideas he did some sketches for fun as well and submitted these to us:

IMG952386_zps848e40d5.jpg

IMG952772_zps3575fdec.png

IMG956508_zpsa5383478.png

IMG953424_zps09f7a660.jpg

So there will be a new image that will go to print. Once the new image is released, if you guys feel unsatisfied, I can refund the money, since I'm sure some people here signed up for a print based on the old image. Will keep you guys updated.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Wow I actually like the vulcan raven and psycho mantis a lot. Would like to see a sniper wolf mockup :)
I'm thumbs for for everything. I like these more than the original one

Vulcan Raven. Need ravens maybe?

Psycho Mantis and the last one are my fave. And this is pretty much the best news ever as I wasn't a huge fan of the first one. Now I want to see what Ocelot would look like with his style!

I'm assuming we're sticking with characters but if he's still having trouble coming up with an idea, well, there are some crazy good locations in the series. :p

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I wouldn't hang a picture of psycho mantis is all I'm saying.

Cool that he's putting so much effort into it though.

I liked the original design a lot.

Mantis and the last 2 are good. 4th one is the best. On a side note : wouldn't ever put a raven on my wall. Not sure about a mantis either.

Glassboy

Mantis and the last ninja are good. If we could only have one poster it would be one of those two or even the first one he grew tired of. If we could have character posters for all the main villains and Meryl and snake that would be badass. I would shell out money for that. You could even combine certain characters so you don't have to spread them out over however many posters. Or just all the characters on one poster would be amazing.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Wow. Can we turn this into a subscription? ;)

I'm okay with whatever, but I do agree with Ash the original sketch isn't that dynamic.

LaneDS

I'd be disappointed if the print is no longer Gray Fox as that's part of why I was so immediately onboard with the idea, and I prefer the original design to the other sketches suggested.

suplex

I like the original design best as well.

I'll also be after that Lawrence print but I don't think resale prices will be that bad on it, unless it's a crazy low run.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Anyone looking for a OM Spirited Away Regular? I have one from the Mondo Edition I'm will to sell to a gaffer at cost (of the AP)

I'd be disappointed if the print is no longer Gray Fox as that's part of why I was so immediately onboard with the idea, and I prefer the original design to the other sketches suggested.

Worry not, it will still be Ninja / Gray Fox, but it will likely be a new image of him altogether.

The other ones I posted were just sketches he did for fun while trying to come up with more ideas. I told him he has to do Sniper Wolf and Liquid Snake as well.

And I agree on Psycho Mantis being a great looking one. With that said, he'd work best if he came in a set. Don't really see anyone wanting a Psycho Mantis poster by himself. Sniper Wolf or Liquid Snake on the other hand...

jordisok

Worry not, it will still be Ninja / Gray Fox, but it will likely be a new image of him altogether.

The other ones I posted were just sketches he did for fun while trying to come up with more ideas. I told him he has to do Sniper Wolf and Liquid Snake as well.

And I agree on Psycho Mantis being a great looking one. With that said, he'd work best if he came in a set. Don't really see anyone wanting a Psycho Mantis poster by himself. Sniper Wolf or Liquid Snake on the other hand...

Ohh where's the Hal Emmerich love.

Ta for the updates btw

Meier

Poor Meier!
He actually was generous enough to offer it to me via PM initially but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much with it being the unsigned version. I've actually not bought any prints via a third party other than the OM Pokemons (I have two Squirtles if anyone is interested in one btw).

I have a bunch of big gaming expenses coming up so I had to decide against it even though it's a fantastic price compared to market value. Ended up passing on the BB set thanks to the planned PS4 and Wii U purchases as well.

Sushigod7

I pretty much agree with your thoughts I wouldn't hang the Mantis all alone, hey at least he didn't cancel it and send you a Breaking Bad image instead. haha Seriously though I would take a Snake or Wolf instead but nothing else, my vote for the last Grey Wolf. I'm not going to hang any of the rest of the characters without some companion pieces. I noticed he posted the first 3 on Facebook saying he was going to do prints of them at some point so I don't want one of those since we were looking for something exclusive.

LaneDS

Cool, good to hear!

lupinko

Does anyone have this print:

I came across it recently and I needs to have it. It was a limited edition print so obviously hard to find. Willing to pay some buck b'cuz I needs it.

You can either try espresso beans or eBay, also these prints in general tend to be all limited editions. ;)

Trasher

Update on the MGS Commssion:

ash was playing with the original sketch here:

IMG953078_zps9f28018c.png

and decided to abandon it. He say it feels a bit too stagnant so he'd like to do something else instead.

While trying to come up with new ideas he did some sketches for fun as well and submitted these to us:

IMG952386_zps848e40d5.jpg

IMG952772_zps3575fdec.png

IMG956508_zpsa5383478.png

IMG953424_zps09f7a660.jpg

So there will be a new image that will go to print. Once the new image is released, if you guys feel unsatisfied, I can refund the money, since I'm sure some people here signed up for a print based on the old image. Will keep you guys updated.

Ha. I still like the original idea the best.

rikichi

Yes! He has to do sniper wolf and liquid. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom